PDA

View Full Version : I Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven!!

RICHARD
08-10-2004, 05:06 PM
'Dead' woman returns home

A woman who was thought to have died in a supermarket fire in Paraguay, has returned home in time for her own funeral.

Maria Esther Aguilera scared many of her relatives, who thought they were seeing a ghost.

She survived the fire that killed over 400 people in the Ycua Bolanos shopping centre on August 1.

The pregnant 37-year-old told UOL Tabloide: "I never thought that I would live to see my own funeral."

Mrs Aguilera said that after she was rescued from the fire she was taken to a hospital where she stayed until the day she was discharged and went home.

The confusion happened when a TV station wrongly gave out her name as one of the dead.

------------------------------------------------

For a funeral you need a body.........:eek:

You'd think she would have called home to see why noone went to see her.:confused:

lizbud
08-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Since there is nothing even "slightly controversial" about
this topic, why not post it in General ? Are we looking for laughs
and lame humor here or is this the forum set aside for real
issues with possible controversial opinions & thoughts?

Just thought I'd bring it up. ;)

RICHARD
08-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
Since there is nothing even "slightly controversial" about
this topic, why not post it in General ? Are we looking for laughs
and lame humor here or is this the forum set aside for real
issues with possible controversial opinions & thoughts?

Just thought I'd bring it up. ;)

What could be more controversial than coming back from the dead????

You can't rent a coffin.:confused:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Sometimes stories like these make me wonder... Like Richard said, why didn't she call someone, or why didn't the doctors call her relatives? :p... Sometimes I wonder...

slick
08-10-2004, 09:14 PM
LOL!!! :D
Does this story have a plot???

I remember when I was a kid and driving along in my Dad's car. Whenever we passed a cemetary he would always point and say "Look, people are dying to get in there." We'd both laugh....he had the same twisted sense of humour that I have.

Denyce
08-11-2004, 10:53 AM
My husband and I have this whole routine with cemetaries. It starts with..."Look...it is the dead center of town" to the "Everyone is dying to get in" to....They are all a bunch of dead heads...they are all lying around coffin....they have an underground economy....etc etc....It is a bit sick I suppose but it keeps you laughing on a long drive.

Denyce

lovemyshiba
08-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by slick
LOL!!! :D
Does this story have a plot???

I remember when I was a kid and driving along in my Dad's car. Whenever we passed a cemetary he would always point and say "Look, people are dying to get in there." We'd both laugh....he had the same twisted sense of humour that I have.

My dad used to say the exact same thing, and I laughed every time he said it when I was younger.

DJFyrewolf36
08-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Denyce
My husband and I have this whole routine with cemetaries. It starts with..."Look...it is the dead center of town" to the "Everyone is dying to get in" to....They are all a bunch of dead heads...they are all lying around coffin....they have an underground economy....etc etc....It is a bit sick I suppose but it keeps you laughing on a long drive.

Denyce

My comments: Booooo Hiss!

But funny, maybe I have a sick sense of humor too...lol