PDA

View Full Version : So what now?

Harmanie
08-10-2004, 04:45 PM
I've already apoligized once. but you all seem to want to keep gaining up on me by saying " oh your really not 16, bla bla bla" you know. I've already apoligized for my title. I understand it was bad. I am sorry. but the emails i am getting are a lot worse then my title. one, not mentioning any names, really hurt my feelings. I understand that this is a family sight. so i won't do it again. but to send me cuss words to get back at me isn't right!:(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Who was sending cuss words? And how old are you... really?

Desert Arabian
08-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Some one sent you e-mails? That's going a little too far. I'm sorry they did that, don't take it too seriously. Just don't make anymore weird threads!

Dogz
08-10-2004, 04:48 PM
I am sorry some replied to your threads in rude ways. They were just trying to get you off to a better start at PT!

I am also sorry that someone had to get an urge so great to send you "not-so-nice" emails.

Anyway, I would like to welcome you to Pet Talk. I hope that you can get used to posting, without having to have 3 different topics.

Good luck. :)

Harmanie
08-10-2004, 04:48 PM
i am 16. seriously. I just knew about the other stuff through my mother. The thing about my cat playing dead is also true

Toller 42
08-10-2004, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry about what happened. Welcome to PT btw, I have 4 dogs that you can see in my signature.

Harmanie
08-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Thanks so much. maybe I needed that one great big whoomph of a push to set my storie straight. sorry about the inconvienience