PDA

View Full Version : Tony is soooooo dumb! hehehe

stacwase
08-10-2004, 03:42 PM
OK - I just told you all in the last post how we have fallen in love with these chihuahuas and intend to keep them. So - you know that I'm not being mean when I tell you how dumb Tony is. I love him to bits and pieces, really. But holy cow! I think he must have been deprived of oxygen in the womb hehe.

The other day I was training Tony and Chloe to do tricks (Chloe learned extremely quickly by the way). I had a bowl of kibble in my hand and I was using it as training treats. Tony jumped up in excitement and hit his head on the bowl, sending kibble flying everywhere (not that hard). Now he's scared of bowls. No kidding! Terrified of bowls! He has bowlophobia. We have to feed him on a plate. :D :D :D

He can go up stairs, but he can't get down them. So he does it at least 3-4 times a day!! He forgets that he's going to get stuck and runs up the stairs, then stands there whining until we come up and carry him back down.

That's OK. He's our little "Tone tone" and we llllloooooooovvvvveee him!

Toller 42
08-10-2004, 03:48 PM
i've never heard of a dog who's afraid of bowls lol:rolleyes: hopefully he gets over that. My Grandpa has a Chihuahua named Kasey and he's just as dumb sometimes, once he was playing with a ball and ran into the water bowl, he was soaked. then he hid for the day and he didn't want anyone to look at him, he seemed really embarrased.

stacwase
08-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Hmmmm - maybe that's the way chihuahuas just are, Toller! I think Tony would do that exact same thing. Silly little dogs. I swear they're not really dogs - they're another species altogether.