PDA

View Full Version : Chihuahua pupdate! Good news!

stacwase
08-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Good news, good news!! I finally have both of the chihuahuas 100% reliably housebroken! It's so nice because now I give them the run of the house and they're so much happier this way. We're really getting to know them a lot better now that they're out all the time.

And more good news - EVERYBODY in this house and all of the relatives are head over heels in love with these dogs. My mom has been hinting that she might not be able to take them back at all, and we're more than ready to keep them. Even Max loves them!!

It's so funny, how life works out sometimes. If you had asked me just a few months ago what was the LAST dog breed I would have ever come home with, I would have said St. Bernard or chihuahua. I just thought they'd be mean little anklebiters who yapped constantly.

They're not yappy! They're the sweetest, most adorable little things on earth. They're so loving and they stay right by my side all the time. They follow me everywhere! They even follow me more than Max does, and I didn't think that was possible. He's velcro dog, but they're super glue dogs.

I'm going to tell you in a separate post about how dumb Tony is though. Hey - you don't have to be intelligent to be loveable! heheh

dukedogsmom
08-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Glad things are working out for the best. Do Max and the chis ever sleep together? That would make a great pic if they did.

stacwase
08-10-2004, 03:45 PM
They haven't reached the point of sleeping together yet - but I'm sure it's coming. I'll have to get pictures when it happens! My daughter calls them our "Mini Maxes" because they're the same color as Max only smaller.

ChrisH
08-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Aw, I am so glad everything has worked out good, both for you and the 'MiniMaxes'. :D

Please give the little sweeties a kiss from me. :)