PDA

View Full Version : The brown dark liquid that I get in between my toes!

Harmanie
08-10-2004, 03:29 PM
:eek:

SOOOO JUST JOKING!:eek:

EEEW GROSS!

I just thought that it would get your attention ya know? well anyway. How do I get that picture that every one has on the side where their screen name is?

Kate

ps

I'm seriouse! I was joking about the brown stuff!:eek:

MariaM
08-10-2004, 04:10 PM
I am very confused by this post. It seems to have 3 different ideas...

jenluckenbach
08-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Well, it got MY attention....:eek:

You need a small picture (60 pixels square or smaller, I believe) to put under your user name (an avatar).

When you have one go to edit options and scroll to change avatar. and then browse for it and download it.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 04:15 PM
I agree with Maria... ONE TOPIC PER POST PLEASE!

dukedogsmom
08-10-2004, 04:23 PM
I might add that it might be more appropriate, also. This is why I didn't bother to reply earlier.

Desert Arabian
08-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Ok, that is digusting. You do not need to draw attention to yourself by using a bodily disfunction- people can take serious offense to that even if it is just about liquid between your toes.

Just simply stick to the point and subject. You could have just come right out and said "i need help, I'm a newbie, help me with my avatar", and you would have gotten more replies that you are going to get with this attention drawing weird post.

As for your avatar- follow Jen's post.

Harmanie
08-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Its not that fair that you guys would go up against me like that. The subject was just a joke to get your attention only because I didn't think that people would reply to me. Only one lady was nice enough to give me my answere. the rest of you guys are acting like i can't have fun and i have to be completely seriouse in all of the posts that I do! Thats not fair nore is it right. this is a sight to have fun and talk and brag about our pets. and i appoligize to dukedogsmom. you are right. next time I will watch what I put in my subject. I am sorry.
Kate

Dogz
08-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Also, there are a lot of people that make some *fancy* animated avatars. There are some threads, here in general, that ask if you would like them to make you one.

I make animated avatars, too, if you would like one.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Act a little more serious next time. Be glad you are getting THIS many replies.

sirrahbed
08-10-2004, 04:38 PM
well, it gave ME a chuckle:D Hope you get your avatar up soon!! Jen gave you the right directions - good luck.

Desert Arabian
08-10-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
[B] The subject was just a joke to get your attention only because I didn't think that people would reply to me.

I'm sorry you think that you have to joke around to get serious replies.

the rest of you guys are acting like i can't have fun and i have to be completely seriouse in all of the posts that I do!

Because lately Pet Talk has been plagued by trolls who come on here and do that exact same stuff just to get on our nerves and get off on the fact that they are annoying people and making people mad. If you've been here for years like me and countless other PT members, it becomes extremely annoying.

this is a sight to have fun and talk and brag about our pets.

So, start doing that! ;) I haven't seen any threads about your pets (if you own any), just weird threads like this and your Kerry/Bush thread.

RubyMutt
08-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Well, you made me laugh, but I can have a pretty sick sense of humor ;)

I too would love to see photos of/hear stories about your pets :)