PDA

View Full Version : Another Compliment Thread

DogLover9501
08-10-2004, 09:25 AM
I know we had one of these a little while ago, but I think I missed out on that one, and I thought this was a fun idea, and Im sure you all still have some compliments left ;) :p

It works the same way, just post a compliment about the person who posted before you, if that makes sense ;)

Im not sure this will get going, but I wanted to try another one!

bluekat
08-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Robyn, I think you're a very sweet and nice person:) And you always have nice things to say in your posts...
And I love seeing pictures of all your pets:D

sirrahbed
08-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Tiffany, you always make an effort to answer most every post and it is always positive. I do not think I can recall anything but sweet and nice posts from you. You are also color coordinated:D :D

DogLover9501
08-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Debbie, you are such a sweet person :D I always enjoy your posts, and your kittys ;) And also, who doesn't love another ORANGIE lover ;) :D

Amber
08-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Robyn,

your such a very nice person, everything you say is positive. I absolutly love seeing pictures of your pups. There adorable :)

RobiLee
08-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Amber,

You seem like such a sweet girl and also a very pretty girl. You always seem to post positive replies and I think you have 2 super cute furfaces :D

Also you really need to convince your mom to bring you to the dog park so we can meet you all in person! :D

Robin :)

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Robin,

You're a very, very sweet person, and seem to reply and hit every picture post, and reply with thoughtful words and feelings. I don't think I've ever heard a "mean post" from you! :) Tori and Katie are adorable, but we need to see more pictures of them! ;)

DJFyrewolf36
08-10-2004, 12:06 PM
GoldenRetrLuver, I always love seeing your stories about those adorable pups of yours on the dog side. Your replies are never negitive either! You seem like a sweet, caring person. Even though I don't know you very well, I'd like to get to know you better! Oh and those recient pix of Neko were priceless!

heinz57_79
08-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Dj, I always enjoy reading your posts. You never have a negative word for anyone. You seem to have a wicked sense of humour and are a fantastic photographer! We do need to see more pics of your kids tho! ;)

Tonya
08-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Heinz, you are a very honest and real person. You aren't afraid to speak up in what you believe in, yet you are very compassionate and open minded.

catnapper
08-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Tonya, I think that you are a very real and funny person. You have MUCH more patience with the world than I do (oh, harassing coworkers, nutty nighbor immediately spring to mind! :D ) I can tell that in real life that you are a great friend who is very protective and loyal.

Barbara
08-10-2004, 02:45 PM
Catnapper you are a warm hearted and creative person. I love your sense for colour:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Barbara, you are a wonderful, warm, and kind person. You always say the right thing at the right time, and I think you are very smart. :)

Harmanie
08-10-2004, 03:18 PM
:)
Wolflady, I don't know your name but I do know that you've helped me out sense I've joined pet talk. I greatly appreciate it. You never had to email me back and yet you did. You are so kind! God bless ya!
Kate

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
:)
Wolflady, I don't know your name but I do know that you've helped me out sense I've joined pet talk. I greatly appreciate it. You never had to email me back and yet you did. You are so kind! God bless ya!
Kate

?? You are supposed to compliment the person above you...

It works the same way, just post a compliment about the person who posted before you, if that makes sense.

DJFyrewolf36
08-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Since you were last AbbyGirl...I just have to say that I enjoy your posts very much *especially the stories, you are really talented!*

PS the next person can skip me if they want, since I posted already but I just had to complement AbbyGirl :D and everyone else who has posted already! I have never met a nicer group of people online!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Fyre-

Thanks... hehe. You are funny and always have something good to post about! You are a valued memeber of PT and a great person.

trayi52
08-10-2004, 04:46 PM
DJ, you are such a ray of sunlight to this board. I always love reading your post, they make me feel so good. You keep them up, and keep posting those pics of Remus! You really are such a great addition to PT. I appreciate you so much, it is really nice to have a sweet girl like you posting here at PT!

Willie:)

trayi52
08-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Whoops, I posted while you were posting my dear sweet Megan! Megan, you know you are one of my favorite young people here. I love you like my own daughter.

You are so talented, I love your stories, and your great love you have for everybody!

Willie:)

RobiLee
08-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Willie,

You are always so kind and you seem to have a great sense of humor. Your posts are always upbeat and I always get the feeling that you really care. I'm so glad that you are on Pet Talk!

Kfamr
08-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Robin --
I don't have much time to post but when I saw the chance to compliment you, I just had to,

You're a wonderful, wonderful friend. Although I haven't had time to reply to your PMs either lately, I enjoy each and everyone of them.

I think it's amazing with the age difference between us how great of a friendship we have formed. It just shows what the love for animals can do... and i'm truely thankful we both share such.

Thank you for the many laughs, smiles, grins, everything...
You, your girls, and the two men in your life... mean so much to me, even though Alden and Brandon probably don't know it, and I haven't the chance to meet them... but I know they're just great people to be blessed with such a lovely lady like you.

RobiLee
08-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Awwww...Kay Ann you are making me blush :o

You are so sweet. I have always loved talking to you and am so glad that I have met you here. Even happier that I got to meet you in person along with Simba and Nala. Now I can't wait to meet Kiara too. It will happen some day.

I think you are super creative, super talented and sensitive with animals. Most of all I am so impressed with your photography skills and your super models. Fantastic. You always seem to speak your mind which I admire because when I was your age I was a little mouse afraid to be seen.

I'm glad that we are friends!

Oh yes, I can't forget to add that you are my signature guru also ;) What would I do without you!

I could go on and on.......

You are a great friend!!

Hugs.....Robin :D

Toller 42
08-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Robin, I don't really know you too well but from reading your posts I see you as a very nice caring person. I don't remeber you ever saying anything mean to anyone and i really enjoy every post that you make. You also have 2 very beautiful furkids.

Kfamr
08-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Thank you Robin.. Speaking of Signatures, I made you one when you posted those pictures, just haven't had the time to upload it. I'll do it now and send it to you. :)

Toller -- You're rather new to PT but I do see you as a great addition. I'm in love with Echo, in which we need to see more pictures of him. ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2004, 08:03 PM
LCx...

What can I say? You have easily become one of my best friends on this board. I hope that SOMEDAY... I will get the chance to attend a PT meeting and meet you, Kiara, Nala, and my big handsome SimSim. You are so creative, and I envy the love you have for your pets.

CamCamPup33
08-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Meg-

Your a really nice person, you always have something nice to say about anyone. Although you need to post more! hehe :p Your a really cool person to talk to!

popcornbird
08-11-2004, 01:14 AM
Amber...

You are such a sweet and happy girl and one of my good friends on PT. I enjoy every one of your posts and pm's! You need to start posting again, as much as you used to. ;)

Lillycat
08-11-2004, 07:12 AM
ah, pcb, couldnt resist.......you are a fantastic writer/responder to pet talk.......also, you can be funny, cute, serious, etc., but always interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-11-2004, 07:17 AM
Lillycat, your posts are always so up-beat and positive, and you only have nice things to say about everyone, which is very refreshing!! I really enjoy reading all your posts, and your kitties are adorable!

You are one of the PT'ers who I would dearly love to meet in REAL LIFE!;)

popcornbird
08-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Lillycat
ah, pcb, couldnt resist.......you are a fantastic writer/responder to pet talk.......also, you can be funny, cute, serious, etc., but always interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww. Thanks Lillycat! :D

Julie, you have always been one of my dearest friends on PT. I love and enjoy all of your posts, and adore your sweet nature, and sweet kitties. ;) You're a wonderful member of PT. You just need to stop leaving us so much! :p

sirrahbed
08-11-2004, 02:37 PM
PCB - I was looking for a chance to jump in when your name was up:) I enjoy your posts, your artistic ability at siggy blocks (see below!) and your sweetness and peacemaking efforts at all times, the way you try to put a positive spin on everything and your wholesome love of God and family. I admire these qualities in a (fairly) young person.

catnapper
08-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Had to jump in and compliment Debbe!

Deb, you were a godsend when Pouncer hurt his paw - I don't know what I would have done without your support! Your compassion is limitless and you share it with everyone here! You are a vioce of reason and source of great advice. If only everyone was like you!

dukedogsmom
08-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Catnapper, I had to jump in when I saw your name. I don't really know you that well but from what I know, I think you'd make a great friend. I know you love your fur babies and thank you for sharing pics of Nicki. Thanks for making PT a better place.

jungle4u
08-11-2004, 03:35 PM
I have never done a complement line before but I am really glad that you can be my first complement. From what I've seen on your posts, your a warm hearted women, caring and very thoughtful. I can't wait to get to know you more!!

Jennah:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-11-2004, 03:53 PM
jungle4u, you are a very new member of Pet Talk, but your biography in your profile is so touching. Bless you for opening your heart to shelter animals.

I am sure that your posts will enrich Pet Talk, and I look forwrad to reading more from you in the future!

Karen
08-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Julie - you are very generous not only with sharing yourself with us, and showing us beautiful photos of life in whatever corner of the world you are currently in, but also generous with your love toward the neglected kitties of the world.

DJFyrewolf36
08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Karen:

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for providing a place that makes a "nut" like me look normal!!! :D

Also, you are really a kind-hearted person always ready to give advice and support, even to people you hardly know.

Harmanie
08-11-2004, 05:10 PM
from what I can tell, you are a warm hearted person who always has room for an animal in need. you seem really nice and I hope to get to know you!

carole
08-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Harmanie I have never met you or seen your past posts, but i know you have been frightened to return to PT, but just wanted to say you are very welcome and we all look forward to meeting you again and learning about you, your life and your furbabies.

It takes courage to come on here , admit any mistakes and continue, I admire you for that, and know you are a good person.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Carole --

When I saw your name pop up, I had to comment on you. I don't know you very well, but your posts always seem heartfelt and understanding. You seem to show compassion to each and every member on this board no matter their differences, and that's something I highly admire. :)

swimma253
08-11-2004, 05:28 PM
GoldenRetrLuver-

You are a very nice person! You are always so caring to people who need advice... and you always have such good advice! Also... your furkids are so cute! :D

Carly

carole
08-11-2004, 05:34 PM
Aww shucks thanks Goldenretrluver you are a sweetie.:o :)

swimma253
08-12-2004, 08:08 AM
lol... nobody wants to say anything about me!:( Thats ok you can go to someone else! ;)

binka_nugget
08-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Carly, you're a mighty fine addition to Pet Talk. I love reading your posts. Also, you've got one of the most gorgeous pups I've seen (any chance on getting some new pics? :D)

davidpizzica
08-12-2004, 08:27 AM
Binka-nugget, I realize that we don't talk too mch together, but I feel that you are a kind hearted person, and a great lover of animals. Also never a mean word about anybody!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-12-2004, 01:57 PM
David,

When you joined PT you fitted in right away!! I love hearing about Daisy and Nikki, and I love reading your posts - you always have something complimentary and up-beat to say!! Thanks also for being one of the "guys"amongst us "girls"- it's nice to have a male perspective on things;)

You seem to have a very relaxed outlook on life in general, and I really admire you for that - sometimes we all need to try not to "sweat the small stuff"!!

Tonya
08-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Julie-

You are one of the most beautiful people that I have met on PT. I am blessed to have you as one of my friends.

Toller 42
08-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Tonya, I don't know you well. But you seem to be a really nice, caring person and I love your furkids.

CamCamPup33
08-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Toller- You seem really nice although i haven't much of a chance to properly meet you. Your pups are adorable!

PS. Thanks Pops! :D

dogs_4_me
08-12-2004, 04:13 PM
CamCam- I dont know you very well, but all your posts are friendly and positive, and you are a wonderful addition to Pet Talk....Cami is adorable as well!

swimma253
08-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Dogs4me-

You are a very nice person! I always find your posts to be so... caring! :) You always write such nice things in other peoples threads! You and your pups are a great addition to Pet Talk!

Carly

Originally posted by binka_nugget
Carly, you're a mighty fine addition to Pet Talk. I love reading your posts. Also, you've got one of the most gorgeous pups I've seen (any chance on getting some new pics? :D)

Aww shucks! Thanks! I just came across a few pics of Meeka.... I was thinking about posting them but I didnt want to overload you guys! ;)

Toller 42
08-12-2004, 04:22 PM
Carly, You seem like a very nice person and you have a gorgeous dog. i'd love to see more pics of Meeka, there can never be too many. I hope to get to know you a bit better.

binka_nugget
08-13-2004, 07:05 AM
Toller 42, you seem so nice and intelligent. You're a great addition to PT. :D

DogLover9501
08-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Ashley, You are such a nice & caring person! Your pups are too adorable, and very spoiled ;), I always love seeing pictures of them! Your also an *amazing* signature maker!!

Harmanie
08-13-2004, 09:39 AM
doglover9501

I can tell that you are a nice person by the post that you write. you are a well liked person and a well liked person to be liked! lol!:) I hope to get to know you:)

EssTer
08-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Harmanie - I dont even know you, but you sound like a friendly person who loves her pets :)

Karen
08-13-2004, 09:46 AM
EssTer - you are a remarkable young woman with a sure future in bringing Iceland to the world, and the world to Iceland! You love of your homeland, and beuatiful photos are incredible. And of course your love of animals is great as well!

Tonya
08-13-2004, 11:23 AM
Karen-The Queen of PT! You do such a wonderful job moderating PT. You are a loving, caring and unbiased person.

Samantha Puppy
08-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Tonya, you're very well spoken and your posts are well thought-out. You've got a heart of gold and I love hearing about you and your ever-expanding family - both human and fur. ;)

Karen
08-13-2004, 02:06 PM
SamanthaPuppy - who could NOT love that beautiful avatar pup you've got! Her happiness is a sure sign that YOU are a great person, as we know you loooooove that girl! :) She who has earned the love of a dog is a special person indeed (to paraphrase an old quote!).

CamCamPup33
08-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Yay, i got Karen. ;) :p

Karen- You are such a thoughtful person, and an excellent moderator. You have done a great job with pet-talk also! Miss hoppy is absolutley adorable, we need some more pictures of her! ;) ;) We are all glad to have you as our moderator! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2004, 05:18 PM
Amber!

I love reading your posts and seeing the lovely siggys and avatars that you make! You are so friendly and one of my best friends on PT... Since you said I need to post more.. You need to post more pics of our lovely Cali girl! :)

CamCamPup33
08-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Awww, Thanks Meg. :) Your one of my best PT friend's too.

:D And, i will take more of her, I promise! hehe.

(Don't mind my post, anyone who replies next should reply to Megan, not me. :p)

dukedogsmom
08-13-2004, 05:26 PM
Well, I must mention the great accomplishment of Meagan's recently. Saving all those meat rabbits. That is so wonderful! Also, I think you are a very strong person with all the things that are happening in your life. Both strong and so not selfish to be thinking about those sweet rabbits while some of your life has been in turmoil. I hope everything works out for you in that aspect. You must have a great family to have raised such a responsible young adult.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Well, I must mention the great accomplishment of Meagan's recently. Saving all those meat rabbits. That is so wonderful! Also, I think you are a very strong person with all the things that are happening in your life. Both strong and so not selfish to be thinking about those sweet rabbits while some of your life has been in turmoil. I hope everything works out for you in that aspect. You must have a great family to have raised such a responsible young adult.

:p That's Ashley. I'm Megan! :)

I agree. Ashley has done a great job in saving those bunnies... kudos to you, Ash!

dukedogsmom
08-13-2004, 05:30 PM
well crap! So sorry about that. Now I feel really stupid. But, I did get the part about your family correct because you are great! Nothing better than sticking my foot in my mouth. I'm so sorry,

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Lmao... it's completely fine. I'd feel honored to be recognized with all the accomplishments that Ash has under her belt.

swimma253
08-13-2004, 08:21 PM
Dukedogsmom-

You are a wonderful person! YOu have a great love for your pets and it shows! You always say such nice things about other people... (even if its not the right one! hehehe!) and you have wonderful pup! Im so glad you are a part of PT! :)

Carly

CamCamPup33
08-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Swimma253- Your so kind-hearted in every post. Your pet's are absolutley ADORABLE! :p

slleipnir
08-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Mik, you're a lot of fun to talk and joke around with. You always have something kind to say to everyone too (except me. You hate me...) lol jk ;)

Kfamr
08-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Is there anything nice to say about a Canadian? :p

boblover, you know you can talk to me anytime something.. or someone.. annoys you... or for anything for that matter. ONE DAY.. we will meet.

Toller 42
08-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Kay, You are a really nice, caring person. I would really love to get to know you better. you also have 3 gorgeous pups!i'm glad you and your family are okay.:D

joanofark
08-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Toller 42,
You seem very nice and creative and I and you are a great member of PT, You have Great pups and I would like to get to know you better.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Joanofark-

I have never once heard a bad post from you. You are very kind and warmhearted. You are a great addition to PetTalk!

CamCamPup33
08-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Meg- Your one of the sweetest people here on PT, and that gavin of your's is such a cutie!

K9soul
08-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Amber, You are such a warm, kind-hearted and caring person. Never have I seen a spiteful or harsh post by you. You always seem so positive, upbeat and freely giving of yourself. Cami and Cali are obviously very precious to you, and are truly blessed indeed to have such a wonderful guardian and home. :)

RobiLee
08-15-2004, 06:34 AM
Jessica...

This first thing that popped in my mind when I saw your name was "Sweet". You just seem like the sweetest person. You are always kind and seem to always have helpful posts when someone is looking for answers about their pups or maybe even having some problems in life.

PLUS.....I just love those furkids of yours!!! You take such great pictures of them and they are absolutely beautiful! You have such a way of capturing the best action shots of Tasha and that Tommy with his logs always gives me a chuckle. That pretty birdie Dawn, in your signature, is a beauty also!

anna_66
08-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Robin,

You are one of the sweetest people I know and a great friend.

I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you through PT and for that I will always be thankful:D

Can't forget to mention how much I love your Katie & Tori too:p

RobiLee
08-15-2004, 06:48 AM
I know I should probably let someone else reply to yours, Anna, but I just have to jump in here.

What can I say except I think you are the best. You are sweet, kind, understanding and giving. I will forever be greatful to Pet Talk because that is how I got to meet you. What a great friend you are!!! I always enjoy all of our chats and look forward to them all the time.

You know I love those furkids of yours too!

Hugs....Robin :)

CamCamPup33
08-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by K9soul
Amber, You are such a warm, kind-hearted and caring person. Never have I seen a spiteful or harsh post by you. You always seem so positive, upbeat and freely giving of yourself. Cami and Cali are obviously very precious to you, and are truly blessed indeed to have such a wonderful guardian and home. :)

Aww, thank you jessica. That actually brought a tear to my eyes. ;) That was so sweet. :D

Originally posted by RobiLee
I know I should probably let someone else reply to yours, Anna, but I just have to jump in here.

What can I say except I think you are the best. You are sweet, kind, understanding and giving. I will forever be greatful to Pet Talk because that is how I got to meet you. What a great friend you are!!! I always enjoy all of our chats and look forward to them all the time.

You know I love those furkids of yours too!

Hugs....Robin :)

Robin, You are so full of enthusiasm in every post, or thread. You always have something nice to say even at the worst situations. Your pup's are absolutley *ADORABLE*.. We need some more pictures BTW ;) Your such a kind-hearted person and your a great addition to this board. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Amber again?!?! Lmao... j/k... I love ya...

Amber... what more can I say? Like Jessica said, you are the kindest person on PetTalk. I also have never heard anything negative from you, and I love talking to you just because you give off such happiness and you make everyone around you happy. :)