PDA

View Full Version : Sweet little girl baby Cockatiels, headed out Wednesday

Logan
08-09-2004, 08:11 PM
I'm going to meet the "girls" new mom on Wednesday, about 45 minutes from here. :) I know I will be sad, but happy, at the same time. We'll get some pictures of the little girls tomorrow, before they head out.

That leaves one special boy, here, with Roger and Milly. I'm going in search of an update on that situation right now!!!! ;)

Cinder & Smoke
08-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Oh, such sweet :) sadness :( ...

The FeatherBabies are "flying" out of the nest.

Best Wishes for them in their New Home!!

/s/ Phred

anna_66
08-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Headed to a new home hu? I'm sure they are going to be very loved and well taken care of.
I bet you'll really miss them won't you Logan.

Rachel
08-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Oh, dear, I suspect we will have a bit of the Empty Nest Syndrome.:p

Logan
08-10-2004, 07:50 AM
Oh, dear, I suspect we will have a bit of the Empty Nest Syndrome.

You are just too funny!!!! :p :p :p

popcornbird
08-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Awww. For some reason, I'm finding it so sad to think of the little babies leave. :( Be sure to take LOTS of pics of them before they go!

When is Bennie going to Aly?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Aw, is it that time all ready?
Seems they were just born! Best of luck babies in your new homes!

When is Bennie going to Aly?:D

Logan
08-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Well, today's the day! :( :) I have mixed emotions, obviously, but I'm excited for the little girls.

I'm still waiting to hear from Aly about Bennie and how we can get him to her. He's ready!!! :D

Logan
08-11-2004, 07:42 PM
The little girls are delivered, safe and sound, and I am back in Greenville. It was bittersweet, as I know they will be happy (she was thrilled with them), but I will miss their little selves too!!! :(

Aly, email me when you can. Bennie is waiting patiently!!! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
08-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Awww, I wish you could keep them all, Logan, but I'm glad they all went to wonderful homes!

I can't wait until Aly brings Bennie home! :D

popcornbird
08-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Logan
The little girls are delivered, safe and sound, and I am back in Greenville. It was bittersweet, as I know they will be happy (she was thrilled with them), but I will miss their little selves too!!! :(

Aly, email me when you can. Bennie is waiting patiently!!! :)

Awww. :( I'm going to miss seeing pictures of them. Did you take any last ones?

How are Roger and Milly reacting to the disappearance of their two children? :p

Logan
08-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Helen and I just went to check on them a few minutes ago, Popcornbird, and they were snoozing away, Bennie too, as if nothing is different! :rolleyes:

I did not get any new pictures of the girls, but their new mama promised to send me some. I forgot to take my camera! :o