PDA

View Full Version : Smokey Joe

Lacie & Smokey Joe's mom
08-09-2004, 04:32 PM
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]

Hello I have resently adopted a 2 year old male bull terrier,was just wondering if anyone else has one and would be intrested in chatting. I would love to know anythng about them I can. He has been with me for two weeks now and has totally made a place in my heart and my home!;)

Toller 42
08-09-2004, 05:43 PM
i don't have one but i love them, what colour is he? do you have any pictures of him?

KYS
08-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

cocker_luva
08-09-2004, 06:03 PM
i love bull terriers! i almost adopted one last year. he was afew weeks old and was the sweetest boy! he was fawn and white with black 'outlines' around his face and joints! i can still remember his sweet, little face. :D when i went to the place there where you could do a one-on-one playtime with the dog, all he did was snuggle up with me! most dogs there (ive noticed) just wanna play and are happy out of their cages to play with anyone willing. but this little one was focused on me and his whole world just seem to pause when we were together. :D at first i played with him, then i put him onto my sister's lap so he can meet her. but he just climbed off and tryed to get back into mine! i really wish that i got him! but i bet hes at a good home with some great kids to play with!!!

he looked alittle like this cutie
http://www.bulterijer.co.yu/azul2.jpg

Lacie & Smokey Joe's mom
08-09-2004, 09:47 PM
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkblue]

Smokey Joe is mostly brindle he has alittle whte on the back of his head and his neck and he even has the pink chin. He is soooo handsome! I do have like a ton of pics I just have to figure out how to post them. I will try to get that done asap. Thanks for responding!

cocker_luva
08-09-2004, 10:24 PM
you could go to imagestation and upload them here. then you could just copy/paste the properties in the IMG box. or you could attach them one at a time in the attach file box. :)