RICHARD
08-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Didn't we do this a few months ago??

The first preseason game is on tonight.
So, without further ado...

Go Raiders.

DJFyrewolf36
08-09-2004, 12:52 PM
As a Seahawks fan I feel obligated to do this Richard...don't take personal offense to the folowing statement:

:p :p :p

LOL! My hubby is a Raiders fan, so I deal with this every year. Hey, admittedly if the Raiders are playing a team I don't care for, I'll root for 'em :D

Freckles
08-09-2004, 01:31 PM
This is too early for me to think about football. I'm waiting until the start of the regular season in September. :)

catland
08-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Go Green Bay! :D

lizzielou742
08-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Go Colts!!!!!!!!

Logan
08-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I think I have decided to be a Redskins fan this year. My husband says I always choose the teams coached by the "old" guys. I like Joe Gibbs (sp?). I think he is a good man, so I'm going to cheer for his team, especially since Dan Reeves isn't coaching anyone. I followed the Broncos and the Falcons, even the NY Giants, because of him!!!! :o

Go Redskins! (Boy, does that sound strange).

BTW, when I asked Scott who he was pulling for, he said, "whichever team wins". I think you can tell that we are not die hard fans, even though the Falcons and the Panthers are very close to us, geographically.

Logan

Lady's Human
08-09-2004, 09:05 PM
Well, finally, after years of having to say "yeah, I'm a pats fan, go to ......" I finally get to say "GO PATS". Thank god the ghosts of Missin' Sisson and Tony "what color are our uniforms, coach?" Eason are gone.

Miss Meow
08-10-2004, 04:40 AM
Where's Molly???

GO SEAHAWKS!

joycenalex
08-10-2004, 06:20 AM
i'm now very involved with a dolphins fan. in fact, monday night dates are now over for the season. *small pout* :p this might be a long season, i better learn something about pro ball.

snappy
08-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Well - although I grew up in Southern New Jersey - I have always been a Steeler's fan. However, I also like the Raiders (maybe it is the black in the uniforms - the 'bad boys' of football?) And I always pull for my college players who have moved on to play on Sunday. We had the most in the draft this year......so I have many to cheer on.... :D

RobiLee
08-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Is it football time already?!

Woo Hoo!!

GO VIKINGS!!!!

anna_66
08-10-2004, 08:54 AM
GO FALCONS!

RobiLee
08-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
GO FALCONS!

Oh, Anna...Please!! I know Mark forced you to type that down! Don't let that husband of yours brain wash you ;)

You tell him he is in for a long and losing season!! ;) :p ;) :p

My Vikings are going to stomp all over those dirty birds...hehehe :p ;)

I just had to get that in there. I have to give him a hard time. :p

Hugs...Robin :D

Maresche
08-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Go Browns!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
08-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Where's Molly???

GO SEAHAWKS!

Waahoooooooo Im not alone!!! *does a happy dance*

RICHARD
08-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Lady's Human
Well, finally, after years of having to say "yeah, I'm a pats fan, go to ......" I finally get to say "GO PATS". Thank god the ghosts of Missin' Sisson and Tony "what color are our uniforms, coach?" Eason are gone.

A good reason they should rename the Super Bowl Trophy to the
"Amnesia Trophy"!!

It really does make you forget all the bad stuff:D

Great game last night!!

And, if that is the shape of the season to come you all should tighten up the old seat belts!!!

Good luck to all the teams, players and cheerleaders.

This year I'll even be nice to the Seattle fans!!
:D

DJFyrewolf36
08-10-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

This year I'll even be nice to the Seattle fans!!

My sincerest and deepest thanks, Richard :p :D

Love ya too lol!

davidpizzica
08-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by snappy
Well - although I grew up in Southern New Jersey - I have always been a Steeler's fan. However, I also like the Raiders (maybe it is the black in the uniforms - the 'bad boys' of football?) And I always pull for my college players who have moved on to play on Sunday. We had the most in the draft this year......so I have many to cheer on.... :D Snappy, that's what I like to hear!! Another Steeler fan! Being from Pittsburgh, I am a born Steeler fan!

anna_66
08-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Oh, Anna...Please!! I know Mark forced you to type that down! Don't let that husband of yours brain wash you ;)

You tell him he is in for a long and losing season!! ;) :p ;) :p

My Vikings are going to stomp all over those dirty birds...hehehe :p ;)

I just had to get that in there. I have to give him a hard time. :p

Hugs...Robin :D
Ok your right Robin, he forced me:p

But we'll see who will be stomping whom:D

Cincy'sMom
08-11-2004, 06:03 AM
Go Bengals!!!

I have to agree, Logan. I will be rooting forthe Redskins a bit this year too, and because of Joe Gibbs. I liked him when he coached before, I always root for Joe Gibbs Racing (Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte), so now I'll root for the Redskins again...unless of course they play the Bengals!

RICHARD
08-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Just heard on the news...

ABC is thinking of getting rid of Monday Night Football...

Now, what will I race home to watch on Monday Night??

snappy
08-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Just heard on the news...

ABC is thinking of getting rid of Monday Night Football...

Now, what will I race home to watch on Monday Night??

They can't do that....what would Hank Jr. do on Monday Nights?!

Better still - we would all be stuck watching bad TV every Monday night. I might have to take up (yet another) hobby for Mondays!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-24-2004, 10:50 AM
I liked ESPNs monday night a lot better. Although I usually put the boring old guys on mute and make up my own commentary. Much more colorful lol!

davidpizzica
08-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
I liked ESPNs monday night a lot better. Although I usually put the boring old guys on mute and make up my own commentary. Much more colorful lol! DJF, that I got to hear!

Sweet Sixy
08-27-2004, 10:52 AM
I too must say GO FALCONS!

DJFyrewolf36
08-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by david p
DJF, that I got to hear!

I make truckers blush....

But my mom is twice as bad!! You should have heard her during that contriversial call at the wild card Green Bay vs Seattle game last year. Hooo boy, that was a riot!

RICHARD
09-10-2004, 12:15 PM
GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT!

Now, we just need very game for the rest of the year to play out like that.

lizzielou742
09-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Dude, that game was awesome - Manning vs. Brady, what a matchup. They both had some amazing throws.

Indy needs to get some friggin' defense. And I wanted to smack Edggerin James in the helmet after the fumble on the 1. :mad: COME ON!!!

Did any of you Pats fans feel the refs were unfair? I favor the Colts, but some of those calls were so picky. The Patriots are truly a force to be reckoned with again this year, especially with the addition of Dillon, if they can avoid injuries. Very nice game. What a way to open the season.

DJFyrewolf36
09-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Moms :mad: at me cause me and her are both in the work football pool...she picked Indy and I picked the Pats...

Go me go me *does a happy dance*

Now hopefully my picks for sunday go well!

RICHARD
09-10-2004, 02:21 PM

Go me go me *does a happy dance*

Now hopefully my picks for sunday go well!

No happy dancing in front of mom........

that always backfires!

Good Luck!

------------------------------

Liz,

Smack James but give the Colt's D a hand......they kept the game close!!

lizzielou742
09-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Yes they did. I guess I just want to see them do the best. Both teams ran up and down the field fairly easily, but oh well, it's the first game.

My college team, Kentucky, made a stop on the 1st drive, on the 1 yard line in last week's game against Louisville. I was thinking, our defense is doing pretty darn good! They should have not let the other team push them all the way back to the 1, but at least they stopped it!!

Then we proceeded to lose 28-0.

I don't know what my point is other than Kentucky shouls just stick to basketball I guess... *sigh*
:p

DJFyrewolf36
09-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742

I don't know what my point is other than Kentucky shouls just stick to basketball I guess... *sigh*
:p

I know my college team (University of Nevada, Reno) should stick to basketball as well! Ugh they got horribly beaten in thier first football game

And the new coach said we'd be in a bowl this year...pifffft, I'll believe it when I see it!

Richard, I'm waiting for mom to do SOMETHING to get back at me lol

Maresche
09-13-2004, 07:02 AM
Go Browns! Go Browns! Go Browns!

Admittedly, the first half wasn't anything to write home about, but the third and especially fourth quarter were beautiful to behold. Now, if we can only continue that level of play. Oh, and get Suggs back!

lizzielou742
09-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Is anyone doing Yahoo Fantasy Football? I don't understand something - when do you get to change who you start and who you bench? I really want to change my WR from Booker (Miami) to Branch (New England) but it won't let me. It'll let me change my QBs and TEs out but nothing else. Am I too late? Or do I have to wait until next week or something? This is my first year doing FF...obviously. Here's my team:

QB P. Manning (Ind - QB)
WR M. Harrison (Ind - WR)
WR Ke. Johnson (Dal - WR)
WR M. Booker (Mia - WR)
RB C. Dillon (NE - RB)
RB T. Henry (Buf - RB)
TE J. Shockey (NYG - TE)
K M. Vanderjagt (Ind - K)
DEF Seattle (Sea - DEF)

BN D. Staley (Pit - RB)
BN P. Warrick (Cin - WR)
BN D. Branch (NE - WR)
BN J. Delhomme (Car - QB)
BN B. Franks (GB - TE)
BN Jacksonville (Jac - DEF)

yeaaaa :D :D :D

RICHARD
09-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Am I too late? Or do I have to wait until next week or something? This is my first year doing FF...obviously. Here's my team:

QB P. Manning (Ind - QB)
WR M. Harrison (Ind - WR)
WR Ke. Johnson (Dal - WR)
WR M. Booker (Mia - WR)
RB C. Dillon (NE - RB)
RB T. Henry (Buf - RB)
TE J. Shockey (NYG - TE)
K M. Vanderjagt (Ind - K)
DEF Seattle (Sea - DEF)

BN D. Staley (Pit - RB)
BN P. Warrick (Cin - WR)
BN D. Branch (NE - WR)
BN J. Delhomme (Car - QB)
BN B. Franks (GB - TE)
BN Jacksonville (Jac - DEF)

yeaaaa :D :D :D

It depends on how your league is set up. Look into the rules.
or talk to the commissioner....

nice picks.:D

lizzielou742
09-13-2004, 12:12 PM
nice picks.:D

Yeah I was pretty pleased with them too. :D I'm going to kick my boyfriend's butt with this team. He was Michael Vick, but no good running backs. I don't know if my defense is going to be any good but we will see. I looked in the rules but can't find it. Oh well, guess I'll keep trying. Thanks :)

RICHARD
09-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Come on folks...

The Olympics ended last month....

Time for football!!

RedHedd
09-21-2004, 01:48 PM
GO '9ers!

lizzielou742
09-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Woohoo! Peyton Manning is my hero! :D He was 17/22 passes for 247 yds, 3 TDs - in the FIRST QUARTER! :D

Did anyone see that helmet hit on Rich Gannon yesterday? Major ouch! I read today on Sportsline it's a broken vertebrae, he's out for 6 weeks or more. :(

And hey - how 'bout them Eagles? And the Seahawks are looking good - they're my FF defense!! :D

I love this time of year! :D :p

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 03:29 PM
Boy dad is :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guess thats what happens when you've got a Seattle fan (mom) living with a 9er fan (dad)

The 9-ers looked rrrrrrrreeeallly poor, looks like though Seattle all got a cranial extraction over the off season :D

Hoping for the playoffs this year!!!

RICHARD
09-27-2004, 03:30 PM

Did anyone see that helmet hit on Rich Gannon yesterday? Major ouch! I read today on Sportsline it's a broken vertebrae, he's out for 6 weeks or more. :(

It hurt me more......

Collins is a stud....he did good.

Redhedd...

Who were those guys in the niner uniforms yesterday???:(

The world is going to end.......The Seahawks are 3-0

;)

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 03:42 PM
It hurt me more......

Collins is a stud....he did good.

Redhedd...

Who were those guys in the niner uniforms yesterday???:(

The world is going to end.......The Seahawks are 3-0

;)

Yeah Richard, I already bought a helmet!

:eek: They were 3-0 last year too remember :p

Lady's Human
09-27-2004, 05:23 PM
The seahags 3-0? That's almost as amazing as Tampa Bay making the playoffs.

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 05:31 PM
The seahags 3-0? That's almost as amazing as Tampa Bay making the playoffs.

Seahags, haven't heard that one before! Gotta add that to my Insults list. I only had heard the honerable "Sea Chickens" before..oh and Sea Gulls, Sea Girls is a pretty popular one too. But Sea Hags? Sheesh I know Holmgren is old and kind of tubby but come on now...

Besides, Hasselback would look awful in drag :D

Who you rooting for Ladys Human? Hope it aint the 40-whiners!

mugsy
09-27-2004, 07:59 PM
GO HAWKS!!!!

I couldn't resist....3 whole Seahawks fans on here! It's been awhile since it's been this much fun being a fan... you're lucky Richard, there can't be a repeat of the final game between the Raiders and Seahawks....no more Jim Zorn and Jim Plunkett!! lol

Miss Meow
09-27-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
GO HAWKS!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2004, 09:30 AM
You mean...........Im not alone???

*sniffs* this is the greatest moment of my life!

Ok...maybe Im exagerating a little... :D

Lady's Human
09-28-2004, 05:41 PM
I've been a Pats fan for years, put up with the Missin sisson/sean McCarthy years, put up with the halftime party that cost them the super bowl against the bears (the one where Irving Fryar supplied enough coke to make the blizzard of '78 look like flurries), and the years of jokes like:

I left two Pat's tickets on my dashboard in my car, and someone broke the windshield. Not to take the tickets, but they left me four more.

Every team needs a buyer like Bob Kraft

RICHARD
09-28-2004, 05:54 PM
I've been a Pats fan for years, put up with the Missin sisson/sean McCarthy years, put up with the halftime party that cost them the super bowl against the bears (the one where Irving Fryar supplied enough coke to make the blizzard of '78 look like flurries), and the years of jokes like:

I left two Pat's tickets on my dashboard in my car, and someone broke the windshield. Not to take the tickets, but they left me four more.

Thanks...
How do you clean chocolate spit out of a keyboard???

:eek: ;) :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Ladys Human, I completey admire your dedication. Really, so many people say they are team "fans" just because they're winning this week

I wonder how many hawk "fans" will emerge this year? :confused:

RICHARD
10-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Good luck to everyone this weekend!!!

Go raiders????

--------------------------------------------------

And just was this nugget......

Plummer has to take off decal honoring Tillman

Associated Press

DENVER (AP) - Denver Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer must remove the No. 40 decal he's worn on the back of his helmet since training camp that honors former Arizona Cardinals teammate Pat Tillman.

Tillman, the former safety who walked away from the NFL to join the U.S. Army Rangers and fight in Afghanistan, was killed in action in April.
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Wednesday the league's long-standing policy prohibits personal messages on uniforms or helmets. Violators could face fines of $5,000.

"We do that because we need a consistent rule. You can't just pick and choose and say one message is OK but another isn't. Where would you draw the line?" Aiello said.

The league has honored Tillman several times this year, including at the NFL draft, at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony in August, and on the second week of the season when all NFL players wore Tillman's number on their helmets.

"I want to honor Pat the best I can. I honor Pat every day, every game in my own private way," Plummer said. "I'm trying to get something done that won't infringe upon the NFL logo and uniform codes.

"I'm not going to fight the NFL," he said. "I'm looking for some kind of compromise."

Plummer and Tillman became close friends after playing together at Arizona State and later with the Cardinals. Plummer said he has been wearing a small No. 40 on the back of his helmet since training camp.

The Cardinals will display Tillman's number on their helmets every game this season, but individual players, such as Plummer, are not allowed to do so.

mugsy
10-01-2004, 08:19 PM
No fair weather 'hawks fan here. I've followed them since Sept 1976 when they played their first game with Jim Zorn under center. (I was a hormonal 14 year old...soon to be 15 and picked my favorite team by good colors and cute quarterbacks...) I must add that Zorn is still VERY good looking!!

RICHARD
10-11-2004, 12:53 PM
My kingdom for a win-

We got kicked in the "COLTS"....

What the heck happened in Seattle yesterday???

Friggin rams.

:rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
10-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I am still crying

My dad orders NFL sunday ticket just so I can watch the hawks make complete !#@$ of themselves...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH who was calling defensive plays, Mario? Cripes Im sure he could have done a better job

And what happened, did the offense die!? GRRR put the FANS out there, at least they have MOTEVATION!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugsy, are you crying too?

ATTENTION TO SEHAWKS PLAYERS

There are FOUR quarters in a football game, not three!!!!

*Crys more*

mugsy
10-11-2004, 08:09 PM
I had to leave at halftime and was relatively certain that we would win and then got to Smokey Bones for dinner and saw that it was tied and watched the debacle.

What I want to know is who had the brain freeze???

Well there's next week and I hope they don't let this get to them.

DJFyrewolf36
10-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Im not sure who had a cramp in judgement there...

The Defense just sat down and died, the offense was innefective...

Who called that moronic defensive play in OT? Gah, the Rams are notorious for long bombs, you'd think they would have learned from the fourth quarter...

Sigh, Im going to be fuming about this all week lol. Hopefully this will serve as a big wake up call for them and they'll be more motivated for the Pats next week

I think Holmgren needs to yell...a lot

And then someone needs to yell at him!

smokey the elder
10-12-2004, 02:55 PM
DANG IT GREEN BAY!!!:mad: :o

Cincy'sMom
10-17-2004, 03:08 PM
If anyone sees the Bengals, could you please return them to Cincinnati? Seems they have forgotten to show up this season!!!

Maybe they are out in the ocean, playing with the also missing Dolphins?!?

mugsy
10-17-2004, 04:53 PM
It sounds as if the Seahawks were out to sea playing with the Bengals and the Dolphins (at least in the first half, which is all that it took to lose the game) today.

I hope the last 2 weeks does not fortell the fate of the season for all of our teams (at least the Bengals, Seahawks, Raiders.....)

Cincy'sMom
10-17-2004, 05:09 PM
It sounds as if the Seahawks were out to sea playing with the Bengals and the Dolphins (at least in the first half, which is all that it took to lose the game) today.

I hope the last 2 weeks does not fortell the fate of the season for all of our teams (at least the Bengals, Seahawks, Raiders.....)

The Seahawks, played the first half last week, the 2nd half this week...not they just have to get the two halves in the same game!! At least Hasslebeck add 349 yards to help me out :D

RICHARD
10-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Go Houston???:D

If I wasn't such a jerk I'd jump off the Raider's ship and head for shore.:eek:

DJFyrewolf36
10-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
The Seahawks, played the first half last week, the 2nd half this week...not they just have to get the two halves in the same game!! At least Hasslebeck add 349 yards to help me out :D

Gee, what a concept!! :D At least you had SOME help this week lol

davidpizzica
10-18-2004, 02:18 PM
GO STEELERS!! 4 and 1! Bring out the terrible towels!!

Cincy'sMom
10-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Gee, what a concept!! :D At least you had SOME help this week lol

The Hasslebeck stats are for fantasy football...he's my QB. Otherwise, I'm not really a Seahawks fan.

Also not much of a Steeler's fan, but I gotta root for Big Ben...we are from the same hometown, and he graduated with my BIL. My sis was a year behind them...

Trivia Fact: Ben didn't play QB until his Senior year, he played wide reciever as an underclassman. The Coach's son was QB before that. Makes you wonder what kind of trick plays the Steller's may be able to come up with!!

DJFyrewolf36
10-19-2004, 05:45 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jerry Rice...in Seattle????!!!!????

RICHARD
10-19-2004, 05:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jerry Rice...in Seattle????!!!!????

I was hoping no one would notice...

Thanks Jerry.

And good luck!!!

5 catches and 90+ yards this sunday.......watch!:D

tatsxxx11
10-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Just heard this on the news!!! Jerry Rice is my hero...second only to Joe Montana! What a class act:)

RICHARD
10-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Jerry Rice is my hero...second only to Joe Montana! What a class act:)

Oh, you mean Joe 'F.N.' Montana.....All these sports guys MUST be related!!!

DJFyrewolf36
10-21-2004, 11:39 AM
I was hoping no one would notice...

Thanks Jerry.

And good luck!!!

5 catches and 90+ yards this sunday.......watch!:D

Well they ARE playing Arizona, don't you think the numbers will be a bit higher ;)

RICHARD
10-25-2004, 06:35 PM
I should stop while I am ahead....

And what is with Deion Sanders???

is that guy a wuss or what??

He reminds me of Eric Dickerson.......

"OH MY GOD.......Someone is gonna hit me!!!!"

Picture gravity taking over and pulling him down or out of bounds......sheesh,,,

Cincy'sMom
10-25-2004, 11:12 PM
ONly four more mintues...can the Bengals hang on? Go Cincy!!!

Cincy'sMom
10-25-2004, 11:31 PM
Bengals win!!! Who-hooo!!!

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 11:28 AM
ONly four more mintues...can the Bengals hang on? Go Cincy!!!

Oh ye of little faith!!!!;)

Thanks!!!

My team needed that!!

:eek:

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Does anyone have a crowbar?

Stupid Seattle :(

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Yikes!!

Brett Favre's wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.....

She is expected to make a full recovery.

Prayers sent out her way!!

Cincy'sMom
10-27-2004, 06:34 AM
Yikes!!

Brett Favre's wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.....

She is expected to make a full recovery.

Prayers sent out her way!!

That poor couple. verytime you turn around they are dealing with something else!!

mugsy
11-01-2004, 10:53 AM
Richard, what the heck has happened to your Raiders?? Whew!

I think my Seahawks are one of the few favorite teams on here that won yesterday. A guy on the board where I spend most of my time is a Panthers fan and said he would "wear" a Seahawks avatar for a week if the Panthers lost, so now we both have Seahawk avatars!! lol

DJFyrewolf36
11-01-2004, 11:06 AM

I think my Seahawks are one of the few favorite teams on here that won yesterday. A guy on the board where I spend most of my time is a Panthers fan and said he would "wear" a Seahawks avatar for a week if the Panthers lost, so now we both have Seahawk avatars!! lol

Ha ha ha :D go Hawks!

Man, poor Raiders. I actually feel the pain this week. :(

The Hawks face the 9ers again next week! LOL my parents are going to SF to see the game. My dad is a 9ers fan and mom is a Hawks fan, so be looking on TV for the ruckus lol!!!

Last year I went and sat in between them (wearing my hawk garb of course) I almost got jumped in the parking lot after the game :eek:

ramanth
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Well, my Lions and Spartans couldn't quite do it, but HORRAH! for the Packers!

mugsy
11-01-2004, 11:16 AM
That's not good! How far is it from Seattle to San Fran?

My sister and her husband live in Olympia and he's thrilled because he's always liked the Seahawks and now he gets to see and hear about them all the time.

RICHARD
11-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Ha ha ha :D go Hawks!

Man, poor Raiders. I actually feel the pain this week. :(

I'm sorry, the fan you are attempting to reach has been temporarily disconnected or is out of service.

:eek: :rolleyes: :D

If I spray Lysol long enough the stink will disappear....won't it?;)

mugsy
11-01-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry, the fan you are attempting to reach has been temporarily disconnected or is out of service.

:eek: :rolleyes: :D

If I spray Lysol long enough the stink will disappear....won't it?;)

Well, at least you're still a fan!! lol :p

shutterbug0303
11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
BORN, RAISED, and will DIE A STEELERS FAN!!!! :D

6 ~ 1 !!!!!!!!!!!! Someone must have had a great peptalk with them this season...and sprinked a bit of "winning dust" too! ;)

Yippie for the win against N.E.!!!! Come on Steelers fans!! (Glad to know that there are still a few more left ;) David P and Snappy)

RICHARD
11-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Ex-kicker Ford sought in shooting at Siegfried & Roy home

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Former Oakland Raiders kicker Cole Ford is being sought in a drive-by shooting last month at the home of entertainers Siegfried & Roy, police said Wednesday.
Ford, 31, whose three-year NFL career ended in 1997 after a poor season, was named in a felony warrant stemming from the Sept. 21 shooting, Sgt. Chris Jones said.

Police identified Ford as the owner of a white minivan from which shots were allegedly fired at the compound owned by former illusionists Siegfried Fischbacher and Roy Horn. No one was hurt, but police said shotgun pellets shattered windows and left a hole in a wall.

Police have not said if the men were home at the time.

Jones said police considered Ford armed and dangerous, and said he might be living in a low-budget hotel or camping in southern Nevada or nearby states.

Ford faces six felony warrant charges of discharging a firearm from a motor vehicle and two felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

Initially, the case was labeled a hate crime after a witness told police the gunman shouted that the entertainers should get out of the country. Later police said it was not bias related.

Ford was drafted out of Southern California in 1995 by the Pittsburgh Steelers, but was released before that season began. He signed with the Raiders, and remained with them for three seasons before being cut in training camp before the 1998 season.

After making 89% of his field goals in 1995 and 77% in 1996, he was successful on just 59% of his attempts in 1997.

Horn and friends celebrated his 60th birthday Sunday at the home northwest of the Las Vegas Strip — a year to the day after a near-fatal mauling by a tiger left Horn partially paralyzed and forced the long-running Siegfried & Roy show to close.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The key word in the article is Oakland Raider....

DJFyrewolf36
11-03-2004, 12:47 PM
LOL Looks like another Felon for Oakland

At least he isn't still playing for them....

RICHARD
11-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Oakland fans put the "fanatic" in fan......

Or something like that..

Go Raiders???

Good Luck everyone....

davidpizzica
11-05-2004, 06:40 PM
RICHARD! You just gotta love those Steelers! 6-1 Play Philly on sunday. GO BIG BEN!!

davidpizzica
11-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
BORN, RAISED, and will DIE A STEELERS FAN!!!! :D

6 ~ 1 !!!!!!!!!!!! Someone must have had a great peptalk with them this season...and sprinked a bit of "winning dust" too! ;)

Yippie for the win against N.E.!!!! Come on Steelers fans!! (Glad to know that there are still a few more left ;) David P and Snappy) YAHOO! GO STEELERS! 6-1 BABY!

shutterbug0303
11-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Keep me updated on the Pittsburgh score!!! Hard to watch any Pitts game down here....I have to watch the Panthers :rolleyes: instead....:D

Logan
11-07-2004, 12:37 AM
I know this isn't the NFL, but can you believe that Clemson beat Miami tonight???I'm having trouble sleepig. I think my adrinylyn is pumpking!!!!!!!

Lady's Human
11-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Congrats to the Steelers on their victory against the Pats.

Given all the injuries the Pats have right now, I won't be surprised if the Rams beat them tomorrow

shutterbug0303
11-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Philadelphia 3, Pittsburgh 21

Even though it is only the second quarter....

PITTSBURGH TAKES THE VICTORY! GO STEELERS!
(I wish I could actually *see* my guys, instead of watching Yahoo update every 60 seconds...:()

hehe...hope I don't bother any eagles fans :D

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
Philadelphia 3, Pittsburgh 21

Even though it is only the second quarter....

PITTSBURGH TAKES THE VICTORY! GO STEELERS!
(I wish I could actually *see* my guys, instead of watching Yahoo update every 60 seconds...:()

hehe...hope I don't bother any eagles fans :D

Only bothers me frm a fantasy standpoint! My Eagles D is not doing well! I'm rooting for the Steelers...just wishing it was alower scoring game!

My Bengals are winning...whatis up with that?!?

Lady's Human
11-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Even teh bungles deserve a win or two occasionally....:)

davidpizzica
11-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Big Ben and the Steelers win 27-3! GO STEELERS!!

RICHARD
11-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Big Ben and the Steelers win 27-3! GO STEELERS!!

Thanks for punking the Eagles and that big mouth, TO.:)

RICHARD
11-16-2004, 04:08 PM
What was the deal with the opening to MNF last night????

The NFL apologized for the racy intro to the game....Desperate Housewives?????:confused:

I am more worried about the beer, cialis and truck commercials....:rolleyes:

Lady's Human
11-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah, those Ford Truck commercials are the root of all evil in the world...:D

davidpizzica
11-16-2004, 05:04 PM
GO STEELERS!! Super bowl bound!!

lizzielou742
11-16-2004, 07:27 PM
What was the deal with the opening to MNF last night????

I saw that, I thought it was so lame. Here's what someone pointed out to me that I thought was dead on -

most men wouldn't be watching Desperate Housewives
and most women woudn't be watching MNF!

So why cross-advertise?? :confused: ;) :D

Anyway...

GO COLTS!!! Peyton Manning is the man!! :D

RICHARD
11-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Here comes another Raider's whupping courtesy of the Chargers...:eek:

Good Luck everyone....It's got to land SOMEWHERE!!:D

RICHARD
11-26-2004, 12:10 PM

GO COLTS!!! Peyton Manning is the man!! :D

What a wuss.........ONLY 6 touchdowns yesterday......

RICHARD
11-28-2004, 03:36 PM
my tv is on the fritz......

the colors and scores were coming out strange.....

Especially during the Bengals hilights.....

58 and what were they wearing??????

congrats.:)

Cincy'sMom
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM
my tv is on the fritz......

the colors and scores were coming out strange.....

Especially during the Bengals hilights.....

58 and what were they wearing??????

congrats.:)

It was a real defensive battle...or a battle to find the defense? Oh well, Bengal's showed up at the end, when they needed to!

Can't wait for Ralph to get home, so I can do a little taunting (he's a Brown's fan :( ) Go Orange!!!

RICHARD
12-06-2004, 11:44 AM
It was a real defensive battle...or a battle to find the defense? Oh well, Bengal's showed up at the end, when they needed to!

Can't wait for Ralph to get home, so I can do a little taunting (he's a Brown's fan :( ) Go Orange!!!

Two weeks in a row!!!!

Raider nation???

Recall Al....PLEASE!!!

davidpizzica
12-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Go STEELERS!! Go Big Ben! Although I admit that they just squeaked by Jacksonville!!

snappy
12-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Go STEELERS!! Go Big Ben! Although I admit that they just squeaked by Jacksonville!!

But a win is a win!!!! How about them Steelers!!!

davidpizzica
12-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Love 'em, Snappy! One for the thumb!!

RICHARD
12-06-2004, 12:31 PM

At least I can spell the Raiders quarterback's last name!!!!;)

Maresche
12-06-2004, 01:00 PM
I really dislike the Steelers, being a Browns fan, but I hope they make it to the Superbowl. They deserve a chance at it and I'd like to see them there much more than a team like the Ravens.

davidpizzica
12-06-2004, 01:57 PM
RICHARD< he's so good, we don't need to spell it!

DJFyrewolf36
12-07-2004, 04:11 AM
I am going to cry ...anyone who saw tonights game howl in agony with me.

HIDIOUS!!!

Thats all I can say

And the hawks play the vikings next!!!

:( this is turning out to be a long season

Cincy'sMom
12-07-2004, 04:26 AM
I have looked a the final score from lastnight, but sounds like it wasn't pretty...guess that means I lost at fantasy (again!) I needed Hasslebeck to have a huge game. Guess I should have gone with Palmer or Collins :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
12-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Hasselback threw for career highs last night. And they STILL lost!!!

Thats whats so frustrating. They scored 25 pts in the fourth quarter and blew it.

snappy
12-08-2004, 08:39 AM
Love 'em, Snappy! One for the thumb!!

That is what I am hoping for!!! Living in Ohio - it is GREAT when the Steelers win!

Cincy'sMom
12-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by snappy
That is what I am hoping for!!! Living in Ohio - it is GREAT when the Steelers win!

Traitor :D

And I didn't loose at fantasy...Hasslebeck got me enough points to tie...if only he could have completed one more pass!!! Oh well!

RICHARD
12-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Ramping up for another weekend of FOOTBALL!!!

Goo luck to everyone down the home stretch...

Could Thursday night football be around the corner???:D

RICHARD
12-20-2004, 01:19 PM
They have a football team in Oakland????:confused:

Seattle, seattle, seattle..........

At least Denver lost...:eek:

I guess I'm a Chargers fan for now....:rolleyes:

RICHARD
12-21-2004, 02:53 PM
TOM TOM TOM....

What were you thinking????

Good game last night.;)

RICHARD
12-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Good bye Reggie!

Thanks for the thrills and for the introduction to the SHK!!

Rock on, Dude!:(

Cincy'sMom
12-27-2004, 05:48 PM
What a loss for football....RIP Reggie

davidpizzica
12-27-2004, 05:59 PM
R. I. P. Reggie! His pasing is not only a blow for football, but for evryone.

smokey the elder
12-28-2004, 09:28 AM
I still remember the day I heard about Reggie White signing with Green Bay. Of all the teams he could have picked, he picked the Packers! Packer Nation, and football fans everywhere, owe a great debt to a great player and human being.

RICHARD
01-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Hokay......

Let the second season begin.....

West Coast Super bowl this year.:rolleyes:

davidpizzica
01-03-2005, 12:11 PM
RICHARD, I think the steelers will be involved in the super bowl this year!

RICHARD
01-03-2005, 12:37 PM
RICHARD, I think the steelers will be involved in the super bowl this year!

Come on, Be nice.....;)

RICHARD
01-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Where are all the fans????

16 hours of football??

I want overtime!

Jadapit
01-07-2005, 02:01 PM
I'll tell you one thing Richard I'm a nervous wreck thinking about the Broncos and the Colts. That game is do or die for the Broncos.
I just hope Jake has a good day and Payton has a lousy day.
;)

smokey the elder
01-07-2005, 02:42 PM
GO PACKERS!!!!

RICHARD
01-07-2005, 05:37 PM
WET JETS AND SHORT CIRCUIT.

Two Los Angeles sports show hosts have challenged the sideline reporter Michelle Tafoya, from ABC to work those two phrases into the reports she gives during the game from the San Diego.

If she does, John Ireland and Steve Mason will donate 100 dollars to the Pet Charity of her choice.

Something to do while watching the game.
;)

Jada,

LOLOLOL

I am cheering for the teams that win.:confused: ;)

Cincy'sMom
01-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Playoffs start today...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

lizzielou742
01-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Man, oh man, was that a rough loss for the Seahawks just now. I know there are some Seahawks fans on here - that was a heartbreaker. :( I was hoping they'd break their postseason losing streak.

In other news, the Colts play tomorrow at 1:00 pm!!! :D

RobiLee
01-09-2005, 11:15 AM
GO VIKINGS!!!

My girls are ready to cheer on their favorite team! Take a look HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68258)

Enjoy the games today everyone!

Robin :)

RICHARD
01-10-2005, 12:39 PM
lollololol,

Why the big deal over Randy Moss' 'moon'???

He didn't even show his rear...

I do not care for Moss....Liked the hairdo, tho............

Rounb Two.......What did I tell you about a western Super Bowl???

davidpizzica
01-10-2005, 01:25 PM
RICHARD, don't count out the Pittsburgh Steelers!! They will be in the Superbowl!

RICHARD
01-14-2005, 05:03 PM
David,

Holding you to your promise.

Good luck everyone!!!!!

16 MORE hours of football.
:eek: :D

Cincy'sMom
01-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey David (and all other Steeler's fans). Here is an article about Ben and his family, that was in the local paper today.

Toledo Blade- Ben Roethlisburger (http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050115/SPORTS09/501150332)

And being a pet site...a few excerpts...

He is confident without being cocky. He is modest and polite. He may be the toast of the town, but that town isn't Findlay. At least not this particular house on this particular street in Findlay, where the real stars are a golden retriever named Max and a chocolate lab named Casey.

and
But first, they met the newest member of the family. Ken and Brenda spent last night at Ben's place in Pittsburgh, baby-sitting.

"Ben's nickname with his teammates growing up was Rotty," Ken said.

"He even had a stuffed Rottweiler. So he just bought his first dog, and that's what he got. He had him flown in from Germany and named him Zeus."

"I'm so excited, I get to see my grand-puppy for the first time," Brenda said Thursday night.

And is she excited about the game?

"Well sure," Brenda said. "That too."

Maybe Max and Casey and Zeus want to bring Big Ben out to the dog park to play with us this summer?

davidpizzica
01-15-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey, cincy's mom! "Here we go, STEELERS!"

RICHARD
01-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Hey, cincy's mom! "Here we go, STEELERS!"

Hey, I'm calling all you Steeler fans out ....

I think a nice fruit basket or a card would be appropriate for
Doug Brien.:eek:

From now on all games have to be overtime.....
;)

lizzielou742
01-17-2005, 06:34 PM
:( :( :(

The Colts LOST!!!!!!

:( :( :(

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 02:04 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3336500

Sheesh!:(

persianmom
01-19-2005, 02:11 PM
GO PACKERS

smokey the elder
01-19-2005, 02:42 PM
It's a little late for the Packers....WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!:p

Lady's Human
01-19-2005, 02:58 PM
The only way the Colts will win in the playoffs is if they move out of the dome and into an outdoor stadium, get used to playing in the cold, and find a defense. Until that happens, get used to feeling like I used to as a pats fan in the 80's and 90's.

davidpizzica
01-19-2005, 03:35 PM
GO STEELRES! A win against the Patriots on sunday!

Cincy'sMom
01-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey, I'm calling all you Steeler fans out ....

I think a nice fruit basket or a card would be appropriate for
Doug Brien.:eek:

From now on all games have to be overtime.....
;)

Not a Steelers fan here...but I agree Doug Brien won that game for them...hope he finds a good job in the off season...cause I doubt the J-E-T-S will want him back!!

davidpizzica
01-21-2005, 05:40 AM
Everywhere you go in Pittsburgh, everythig is black & gold. A WIN on Sunday!!

Logan
01-21-2005, 07:57 AM
Well, I say "GO FALCONS"!!!!!

Maresche
01-21-2005, 08:04 AM
I'm hoping for a PA Superbowl myself....

davidpizzica
01-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Maresche
I'm hoping for a PA Superbowl myself.... Me, too!! Luv ya, Black & Gold!

Maresche
01-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Maresche
I'm hoping for a PA Superbowl myself....

It is the best consolation prize at this point.

RICHARD
01-21-2005, 06:02 PM
we are down to three games....

May all the passes be true,
The receiver's hands be soft.
The back's feet be fleet and
the ref's eyes and judgement be sharp!

Didn't we do this during baseball season???:confused:

COME ON OVERTIME!!!!

Good luck to everyone and remember-the salsa on nachos is better when you make it yourself!:D

joycenalex
01-23-2005, 09:53 PM
so it's the eagles and patriots. who'd thunk it in august?

RICHARD
01-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by joycenalex
so it's the eagles and patriots. who'd thunk it in august?

Apparently not a guy named Phillips.

Seems like the snow in the Philly stadium was really bad.
They hired some guys to shovel it out so the game could be played.

This man shoveled snow for 30 hours to clear the stadium and got to stay for the game!!!!

Problem is he had no gloves or a hat on during the time he was shoveling....

He's in the hospital in danger of losing his ears, nose, fingers and toes....

He'll have to watch the Super Bowl from a hospital bed.....

--------------------------------------

Oh, he'd do it all over again and just wants the Eagles to win...

:rolleyes: :eek: :( :confused:

RICHARD
02-03-2005, 04:08 PM
As the seasond draws to a close.....
Good luck to both teams and everyone have a great "BIG GAME" party..

You have to say Big Game because the NFL owns the rights to the name 'Super Bowl'....:confused:

joycenalex
02-06-2005, 09:40 PM
welp...pats won. the game was closer then i'd thought it be. does this make a dynasty?

RICHARD
02-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by joycenalex
welp...pats won. the game was closer then i'd thought it be. does this make a dynasty?

NOPE, They aren't done yet....

They have the 'team' concept down "PAT":rolleyes:

We'll have to wait a few years and then figure out where they stand....

Kinda boring game and the commericals weren't too funny, except for the "cat in the kitchen" THAT made me laugh.