PDA

View Full Version : My Last Little Rescue...Winky The Wool Ball

QueenScoopalot
08-09-2004, 08:32 AM
This sweet puff of lovely grey fur was rescued along with his (yup abandoned) mom two days ago. He has only one eye, and no signs of discharge or infection from the socket. He is already purring his little heart out, and has the sweetest little cry! Maybe he'll become Marshall's new playmate! :confused: :) ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SweetOneEyedBabyBoy.jpg

I have the softest fur in the world! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/OneEyedWoolBall.jpg

And I'm very lovable too! I'm already purring like a motorboat and love my new mousie toy! I want to be held all day long! :D :p :)

catmandu
08-09-2004, 08:43 AM
That Poor Little Kitten,your heart ,just melts for him.And The Found Cats snd thier Very Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Lttle Winky,and hope that someone,will help,the Poor Kitten,Out!With a Nice Furr Ever Home!

jazzzytina
08-09-2004, 09:13 AM
AWWWW What a sweetie pie! So adorable and cute!

kuhio98
08-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Winky is adorable. His little face kind of reminds me of Popeye the way he winks. Hope Winky eats his spinach and grows up nice and strong in a loving home.

Barbara
08-09-2004, 09:44 AM
What an adorable little fluffball:)

It would be fun to see Marshall and this baby playing together:)

catlover4ever
08-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Winky you are so adorable!!!!

trayi52
08-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Awww, Jan, Winky is so adorable! I hope Carla gets him to go with Marshall! I know she is talking about it, and really hoping it will happen.

Jan, I wish there was a way I could take one of you babies too, I would do it in a heartbeat!

Willie:)

QueenScoopalot
08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Awww, Jan, Winky is so adorable! I hope Carla gets him to go with Marshall! I know she is talking about it, and really hoping it will happen.

Jan, I wish there was a way I could take one of you babies too, I would do it in a heartbeat!

Thanks so much for resizing the pics Willie! Some day I'll have a scanner etc. and learn to do it myself. I know Carla's begging and pleading with Mike to say yes. I suggested she print up the pictures and put one on the bathroom mirror, Mike's lunch, all over the place LOL! Marshall really needs a playmate! Carla was telling me yesteday that Marshall wants to wrestle and bite them all the time, and has now taken to lunging at their faces in play! The image cracked me up! After all Carla & Mike are his littermates for now! ;) And the rescue group that got called about the kitties is paying for all the medical work..now that's an incentive! :D YOO-HOO Mike!! :p

trayi52
08-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Jan, you can always send you pictures to me, I have a scanner. You know I will send them back to you! I love doing things for you!

QueenScoopalot
08-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Jan, you can always send you pictures to me, I have a scanner. You know I will send them back to you! I love doing things for you!

I'm planning on it Willie, but I have to go through so many pictures and pick the best ones for you to scan! I'll be doing that soon....thanks!

gini
08-09-2004, 10:25 AM
My heart just melted when I saw that face. I sure hope he gets a wonderful loving home.

christa
08-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Love it's little heart!!! What a sweet face!!! I'm in LOVE with Winky! What a special little kitty!!!

jazzcat
08-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Aww, Winky is adorable. I hope Carla is able to talk Mike into it.

carla and mike
08-09-2004, 10:56 AM
What a beauty.
and Winky is a nice name for him.
Mike works till 7,I hope he's in a good mood when he gets
home.Maybe I'll cook a nice dinner and rub his feet.LOL
:D ;) :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-09-2004, 10:59 AM
OMG!! He is gorgeous!! What a sweet little face, and I love his colouring too!!

RedHedd
08-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Aww! Wee wooly Winky! What a cutie patootie! He'll be snatched up in a hearbeat!

QueenScoopalot
08-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by carla and mike
What a beauty.
and Winky is a nice name for him.
Mike works till 7,I hope he's in a good mood when he gets
home.Maybe I'll cook a nice dinner and rub his feet.LOL
:D ;) :D
Actually Carla, Winky was only a temporary name...I love the name Rupert for him, or Willy after my dear sweet RB rescue that was handicapped and thrown out until I made him go POOF into the night. man I loved that cat. :( One eyed Willy sounds kind of cute. And Rupert Murdoch (sp) was worth $$$millions$$ like this baby is. ;) Don't say a peep to Mike until you know what kind of mood he's in! Maybe a bit more than a foot rub too...wink-wink:D

rg_girlca
08-09-2004, 11:12 AM
OMG, Winky looks just like my RB C-Fer when he was a kitty.
Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor from melting in my chair.
Oh he is such a sweetie pie. What a little darling. He is absolutely gorgeous.
Big time prayers on the way that he finds a loving forever home.

carla and mike
08-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Actually Carla, Winky was only a temporary name...I love the name Rupert for him, or Willy after my dear sweet RB rescue that was handicapped and thrown out until I made him go POOF into the night. man I loved that cat. :( One eyed Willy sounds kind of cute. And Rupert Murdoch (sp) was worth $$$millions$$ like this baby is. ;)
I was going to name Bowie' Willy ' but didn't
because me and Mike both have brothers named Billy.
But I like Willy better than Winky and Rupert.
But Rosco DOES need another R name in the house.LOL
Oh boy,I better stop.Lets talk to Mike first.

QueenScoopalot
08-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Georgie (gorgeous George)
Rascal
Alvin
Baxter
Lucas
Puffin
Quentin
Theodore
Timothy
Wesley (goes well with Western theme Marshall)
Harley
Jake
Buckwheat
Murphey
Sterling (for his coloring)
Dylan
Bernie
Alphie
Albert
Ernie
Toby
Marley
Nathaniel
A 'few' of my favorite names
:D :p :) :D

catcrazylady
08-09-2004, 03:05 PM
It wouldn't make a bit of difference what you named him because he is adorable no matter what you call him! What a major cutie pie!! He is a heartbreaker for sure!
Fingers and toes crossed and prayers going up for Mike to want this cute little one eyed boy!
C'mon Mike, pleeeeeeeeeease! It's for Marshall! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

lizzielou742
08-09-2004, 03:48 PM
OMG he is PURR-ECIOUS!! Winky is a great name.

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
One eyed Willy sounds kind of cute.

Uhhh...are you sure about that?! LOL! http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/peinlich_2.gif http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/peinlich_2.gif http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/peinlich_2.gif http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/peinlich_2.gif

Lillycat
08-09-2004, 06:35 PM
he is one precious kitty.........by any name.......smile.......

Steffi N
08-09-2004, 06:40 PM
What a purrecious little puffball. I would love to pet him and hear him purr. And I agree that Marshall needs a playmate.

krazyaboutkatz
08-09-2004, 06:55 PM
He's so adorable and I kind of like the name Winky.:)

leslie flenner
08-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Definately a cutie and sounds like marshall (since he didn't get his Tabitha!) needs a wrestling buddy! Well, his color and fur are very interesting- not just grey- but LIGHT grey- who knows if that will darken or lighten or if his fur will stay thick or thin out. One thing for sure- One eye. Marshall will need to wear his sheriff's eye patch to even the wrestling score! good luck Carla! then put a big NO on your front door!

carla and mike
08-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
Definately a cutie and sounds like marshall (since he didn't get his Tabitha!) needs a wrestling buddy! Well, his color and fur are very interesting- not just grey- but LIGHT grey- who knows if that will darken or lighten or if his fur will stay thick or thin out. One thing for sure- One eye. Marshall will need to wear his sheriff's eye patch to even the wrestling score! good luck Carla! then put a big NO on your front door!
I'm still working on Mike.
Right now he says NO.But maybe you and Jan can talk him into
it when your visiting Jan.I'll leave the room.LOL:D
I'm chicken.

leslie flenner
08-10-2004, 07:56 PM
carla- you have to let us know what the NO is about! Expense, cat hair, litter, odor, tripping over cats, too much love? one needs to know these things! I am off for 4 days beginning on Thurs- maybe we can swing on over with the little dumpling if Jan thinks it's ok at some point? Take some pics of marshall and winky for pet talkers here?

jenluckenbach
08-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Oh, he is so cute :D