PDA

View Full Version : PT Pen Pals

Tina
08-08-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm not sure who would be interested in it but we will see. Since everyone is wanting to get to know other members better. How about a "Pen Pal" thing?

How it works is you get another members name and they will get you also. You can send each other cards,letters,small gifts,etc.. whatever you want to do. I know this sounds stupid. But I thought it might just be fun!

The thing is you will have this one person as a "Pal" for a month or so a get to know you type of deal. So that you can get to know the person. If you should have a problem with the person that you get we could change you with someone else.

I know this is probably stupid idea and if it is just ignore this post.

Maybe some more ideas? We could all decide on a name for this and help plan this.

I don't know I was just doing somethinking.

Tina
08-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Since I know some people don't get to General. I thought I would post this here also.

There are some people already interested in joining. Is there anyone here would like to join?

catmandu
08-08-2004, 10:54 AM
I havent had a Pen Pal,I thought with The Emails,that that was a thing,of the past,! But I correspond with a few People,as it is always,a lot of fun,to receive a letter,from a friend! So You can count the Found Cat feeder,in!

sirrahbed
08-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi Tina - not a stupid idea at all - I love it! I did respond in General and will do so here. I LOVE the idea of REAL mail with REAL handwriting in my mail box so do count me in:D

Tina
08-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Ok, that is good.:D I will add you two to the list. I will make a thread later on for the list of people that want to join.

lizzielou742
08-08-2004, 03:56 PM
I'd do it! Sounds like fun!

Tina
08-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Ok I'm putting you on the list also.:)

DJFyrewolf36
08-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Add me! :D I always like to get mail that doesn't involve someone wanting money!

Bills are just too impersonal lol

Tina
08-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Ok I have you added also.:)