View Full Version : More pictures of persian and baby

persianmom
08-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi Just learning how to do this so here I go.

Frist cat I got was Oscar. He was abuse little boy. He would hide all the time. I've had him about 5 fives. He goes into surgery on monday.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/persianmom/OSCAR.jpg
My second cat was Scrappy. I was at a cat show and ran into the people I bougth Oscar from. they were selling Scrappy because she was to little to breed. She is the queen of the house. She rules the roost.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/persianmom/SCRAPPY.jpg
My third cat was Taz. Her name fits her. she can be a wild women. she will be sitting and all of a sudden she will get up and run through the house like a crazy women then turn and look at you like your nuts. She also will pat you when she wants to be petted and if you don't pet her she just pat s harder.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/persianmom/TAZ.jpg
Then I must show off my new granddaugher. she is the light of my life. I'm looking forward to getting to know her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/persianmom/MISHA.jpg

jazzcat
08-07-2004, 02:18 PM
They are gorgeous! I'm glad you were able to find some time with the new grandbaby here to introduce your furbabies.

By the way, Misha is adorable!!!!

bluekat
08-07-2004, 02:58 PM
They're all so beautiful!:D I love Taz...I wanted a blue-cream Persian before:p

prechrswife
08-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Your cats are beautiful! (So is Misha.):)

sirrahbed
08-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Great pictures of the furbabies Carol! uhm...how did that hairless one get in there;) She sure is cute!

I am really glad to hear that Oscar will be getting the surgery soon and will hopefully bounce back quickly. Poor boy!

You are a Persian fan are ya??

jenluckenbach
08-07-2004, 07:25 PM
What an interesting black marking on Scrappy's face. Very unique! They are all lovely.

sirrahbed
08-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
What an interesting black marking on Scrappy's face. Very unique!

I like that too! It looks like a lightening bolt!!

Steffi N
08-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Your cats are all beautiful. Scrappy's coloring is gorgeous. I hope that all goes well with Oscar's surgery. Taz, you wouldn't have to pat me very hard to get me to pet you.

And that little furless kitten named Misha is too adorable for words. :)

catnapper
08-07-2004, 08:38 PM
They are three beautiful kitties! I love how they are all different from the other! And your new grandbaby is just beautiful!

lisalee
08-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Beautiful babies! Glad to hear you rescued poor Oscar! :)

slick
08-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Oh my gosh what beautiful kitties. To be purrrfectly honest I don't know the difference between a Persian and a Himalayan but I've been told my Max is a Flame-Point Persian and others say it's got to be a Flame-Point Himalayan. :confused: Either way, he's the light of my life and just wait until he sees Scrappy. He'll grow weak at the knees.:) There just might be love in the air!

BitsyNaceyDog
08-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh my gosh what beautiful kitties. To be purrrfectly honest I don't know the difference between a Persian and a Himalayan but I've been told my Max is a Flame-Point Persian and others say it's got to be a Flame-Point Himalayan. :confused: Either way, he's the light of my life and just wait until he sees Scrappy. He'll grow weak at the knees.:) There just might be love in the air!

A himalayan is a kind of persian.

Carol- your kitties are so precious. My dream cat is a shaded silver, like Devon's Marshmallow. I love persians, but have never had one (yet).
Misha is so adorable, congratulations on your new grandbaby. :)

catcrazylady
08-07-2004, 09:36 PM
OMGoodness!! The furry babies are so adorable! I have to agree that Scrappy's markings are so different and beautiful. Little Taz has some beautiful colors and such a cute face. I have to say that for some reason my favorite would be Oscar. I don't know why because they are all gorgeous but he got my attention.
What cuties!!!

btw-That grandbaby Misha is one adorable little girl!! I love that picture and that sweet little face!!!

Uabassoon
08-07-2004, 09:50 PM
You kitties are all so cute! I hope we get to see some more pictures soon.

NoahsMommy
08-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Its very nice to meet your precious furbabies and your beautiful new grandbaby. :)

How come Oscar has to have surgery? Is he OK?

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-08-2004, 06:44 AM
Great pics, they are all gorgeous is very different and special ways. I don't really know much about Persians - how are their personalities?

The baby is adorable too! Sheesh - PT used to make me broody for kittens, now it's "real" babies!!

catmandu
08-08-2004, 11:19 AM
That is a wonerful Grand Baby,and Mr Scrappy Angel,was pleased to see another S rappy Cat! They are such well cared for Companions!

Lillycat
08-09-2004, 06:52 PM
BEAUTIFUL CATS! BEAUTIFUL BABY!

Tonya
08-09-2004, 11:51 PM
What a beautiful family! Welcome to PT. :D

sirrahbed
08-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy

How come Oscar has to have surgery? Is he OK?

Wanted to make sure you were answered Kelly - Oscar has surgery yesterday (Monday) for urinary tract obstructions-I am sure you know what it is called - it is where they essentially turn him into a girl with a wide urethra so he is not as likely to obstruct. He blocked up three times within about a week:( The xrays showed lots of stones and crystals still in his bladder.

Can you offer Carol any advice for his post op care??

catlover4ever
08-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Oscar has surgery yesterday (Monday) for urinary tract obstructions-I am sure you know what it is called - it is where they essentially turn him into a girl with a wide urethra so he is not as likely to obstruct.
Can you offer Carol any advice for his post op care??

Carol - post-op care should consist of ..... watching Oscar in his litter box (making sure he is peeing freely and not straining) there may still be a little bleeding when he does go and if that keeps up for a long period of time (say 3-4 days) call the vet again.

Oscar will probally go home with an Elizabethian collar..I found that it did not work with Smokey, instead they gave me a kind of harness that was very thick around his neck...therefore preventing him from getting to his back area.

Depending on how soon after the surgery Oscar goes home (Smokey came home 4 days post-op) watch what he eats and give light meals.

Try to keep Oscar as in-active as possible so as not to rip the stitches.

Hope that is some helpful info.

Gee, now for what I actually came here for....Your babies (skin baby included) are beautiful!!!!

P.S.......let us know how Oscar is doing. --- Meg