PDA

View Full Version : Jumping for joy !!!!

jenluckenbach
08-07-2004, 01:59 PM
For those of you who know that fosters Rhett and Tang will be adopted as of this monday, you also know that their new mom is taking a 3rd kitty!

My first thought was she would pick Squirrel the little white kitten as they has a great time playing together as we waited for Rhett and Tang to make their debut.

My second thought was Rachel the tabbie kitten with an orange head. I remember her being quite spunky that day she visited and doing quite a bit of showing off.

But here, we are all surprised. One of the fosters had curled up in a ball on the floor right behind Rhett and Tang's new mom-to-be. She/He laid there and napped quietly while I talked about him/her. Told about personality traits etc. But I was surprised (yet excited) to hear that this was her choice. :D:D

Do I have you wondering yet?????

;)

:D

After all, there aren't THAT many cats up in my foster room that she could have picked from (especially since I just ruled out 2 of them)

:rolleyes:

:p

:eek:

:cool:

Did you guess yet?

Miss Tang and Rhett mom-to-be want to also adopt............

;)

:D

BarbieAnn :) (I need a smiley with happy tears) :D

jazzcat
08-07-2004, 02:04 PM
OMG Jen, that is wonderful!!!!!!! What an absolute surprise. I'm so happy for her and her new meowmie.

YEAH!!!!!

neko1
08-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Awww that is wonderful news!!! I'm sure all 3 of them will have a long and happy life in their new home!!:D

catnapper
08-07-2004, 02:48 PM
She made a purrfect choice!! Barbe Ann will be waiting in the window for her and giving her loves at night! Banner birthday for you!!!

Equus217
08-07-2004, 03:05 PM
YIPPEEE!!!! I am sooo happy for the 3 lucky babies!! When do they get to go to their new home????:D :D

p.s.- whats the status on Rachel and OBrien?? They are two of my favorites? Did they get furrever homes yet??:)

Vermontcat
08-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Oh Jen! I am :) and :( at the same time.
So happy that Barbie Ann found a new home with a wonderful person who is also taking two of your other wonderful kitties :D
and kind of sad too that we may not see any more photos of her here at Pet Talk.:(
Could you please ask the new owner to either join Pet Talk or at least e-mail you updates on how all 3 are doing?
You are doing a great job as a foster mom finding great homes for your kitties!
Does this mean that you will have room for 3 new fosters now?;)

jenluckenbach
08-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Tang, Rhett and Barbie's new mom does not do e-mail at home :( Only through the school at which she teaches (which means she is not on that often at work either) :( but I hope to receive phone updates and maybe snail pictures.

AND!!!!

Emma Jean has a family driving an HOUR to meet her tomorrow, so she may be leaving me too! :)

How can 3 (possibly 4) adults be getting a home but my precious little kittens are not :confused:
Their day will come, I know.......

QueenScoopalot
08-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Tang, Rhett and Barbie's new mom does not do e-mail at home :( Only through the school at which she teaches (which means she is not on that often at work either) :( but I hope to receive phone updates and maybe snail pictures.

AND!!!!

Emma Jean has a family driving an HOUR to meet her tomorrow, so she may be leaving me too! :)

How can 3 (possibly 4) adults be getting a home but my precious little kittens are not :confused:
Their day will come, I know.......
Jen...count your blessings that three maybe four ADULTS are getting forever homes! Too many people want kittens this time of year, and someone purrfect will come along before you know it for them too! I'm sending a shipment to you for fostering...you'll have to send me your address though :D :D :D Now that you'll have more room hee, hee!

jenluckenbach
08-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Jen...count your blessings that three maybe four ADULTS are getting forever homes! Too many people want kittens this time of year,

Oh, I do!!!! Trust me :)

kuhio98
08-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Another great job, Jen! How wonderful that the 3 of them will be in a home together. It won't be so traumatic for them to relocate because they'll be among friends. Keep up the great work!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Yippeeee!! That's great news. And somehow even more special knowing that ADULTS are getting forever homes. The kittens will have plenty of chances to find families, but sadly this is not always the case for the adult cats. How wonderful that these three are getting the chance at a happy life in a loving home!!!

(((HUGS))) to you!!!

rosethecopycat
08-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Where can I see pix of these three siblings-to-be?

Congratulations.:)

K & L
08-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Wonderful news Jen!

sirrahbed
08-07-2004, 06:30 PM
Terrific news Jen!!!! I am VERY happy for you and the kitties:D

jenluckenbach
08-07-2004, 07:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/RhettPet1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/BarbieAndRhett.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/TangSittingPretty.jpg

catcrazylady
08-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Jen that is AMAZING!!! Three to the same home!! WOW, how did you manage to pull that one off? I'm so glad that three will be going to the same place to keep each other company. That is wonderful news!!

I can't wait to see who comes through the revolving door next!

krazyaboutkatz
08-08-2004, 01:06 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I'm sure that your foster kittens will find their new homes very soon.:)

NoahsMommy
08-08-2004, 01:08 AM
WONDERFUL news!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Barbara
08-08-2004, 04:06 AM
That's so great! THree adult kitties! They will be so happy together:) :) :)

jenluckenbach
08-08-2004, 04:55 AM
Well, yesterday just got better. Last night I received an e-mail from someone who wants Dawna! And it is a 1by1 volunteer, so OBVIOUSLY she will be an approved home :D

Talk about clearing house :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-08-2004, 06:49 AM
Hey Jen you are on a roll!!! Great Birthday Pressie!!! Thanks for sharing more great news!

catmandu
08-08-2004, 11:17 AM
The Found Cats,are Happy,for thier Heroes Jen,and Charles,and the Fact that Barbie Ann,the Little Mother got her Furr Ever Home! And we are PRAYING,even Harder,that all The Fosters,get the Happy Homes,that they deserve!