PDA

View Full Version : beautiful buffy-boo

Lillycat
08-07-2004, 06:22 AM
what a beautiful puppy you are and with such a regal calling! congratulations to the dotd!!!

LorraineO
08-07-2004, 07:25 AM
buffy,,, you remind me of good ol Barkley from sesame street,,, big,, awfully cute and happy!!!! Youre a real big ol teddy bear dog!! Congrats on being the DOTD!

Pam
08-07-2004, 08:07 AM
WOW! What a awesome pupster to reign as Saturday's top dog! Buffy I am a fan of both of your breeds (well maybe I'm a fan of your ancestors with the poodle lineage a wee bit more if I have to be perfectly honest) :p but that said I can tell just by looking at you that you are truly the best of both worlds.
I loved this line.....Buffy's hobbies include swimming at the dog beach, landscaping (plant removal and earthmoving are her specialties!) and soft-toy deconstruction.

That must be the poodle in you, LOL! as my Bella could escavate a yard back when she was your age in record time, and stuffies are gutted in my home unmercifully. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless you are only doing *what comes naturally* and your humans couldn't love you more and those of us here totally understand! Now today we have met you and you have made us smile too. I know you will make an excellent therapy dog. I am already happier just seeing your picture and meeting you from afar! I can only imagine how awesome you are up close! :cool:

anna_66
08-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Oh My! Just look at you Buffy:D You sure are a cutie patootie!!

I've just recently started hearing about your breed and I think it is wonderful that you are now starting training. I'm sure your going to be a wonderful therapy dog!

I'm glad to hear you are so loved. But just look at that face, who could help but love you!

Have a great day you terrific DOTD!

luvdemabys
08-07-2004, 08:37 AM
I think I'm in love!! What a marvelous mutt! Are Labradoodles bred in the US? Were we not in total bondage to the Abys, I'd sign right up for the next litter.

RobiLee
08-07-2004, 09:03 AM
Buffy you are a knockout!! You sound like such a happy and loving companion.

So you like landscaping also, huh? That is my Tori's favorite job. Maybe you 2 should start a business ;)

Congrat and enjoy your special day!

Robin :)

Jax
08-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Oh Buffy, what a beauuutiful gal you are!! A real Ozzie pup - withe the cutest eyes and nice fluffy poodle coat! And so smart too! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

AvaJoy
08-07-2004, 02:32 PM
What a rolly-polly big fluffy doggie you look to be, Buffy! I've never heard of your breed, and the name is adorable just like you are, hugable girl.:D

tatsxxx11
08-07-2004, 02:52 PM
We Pet Talkers have been big fans of the Labradoodle for a long time, so it's an extra special treat to have beautiful Buffy Boo as our Dog of the Day! What an awesome doggie you are, Buffy! Being the people loving, gentle love bug that you are, I just know you're gong to excel at your career in Pet Therapy! What joy you'll bring to so many in need of a little furry love and BIG smile!:) Keep up the good work loving life to the hilt and being such a wondeful furkid to Greg amd Melinda and best friend to all you meet! I'll bet your best bids Bella and Annie and all the doggies at the puppy park will be thrilled to hear you're honored here today:D Congraulations to you precious Buffy Boo, our super duper Saturday Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day as Pet Talk's "top dog!

K9soul
08-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Buffy, what a treasure you are and a furry angel to those you bring comfort and caring to. There can be no finer job than yours of bringing comfort to those who need it most. We are indeed fortunate to be able to have such an angel for our Dog of the Day today! I hope your day is extra fun and filled with all the things you love, you deserve a day to kick back and be a star Buffy! Congratulations!

dogs_4_me
08-09-2004, 05:23 PM
you are one sweetie pie, what a great combination.....ur owners are very lucky to own such a sweetie pie !