PDA

View Full Version : Toby, Lily, and Emmett!

ScantyNebula
08-07-2004, 01:13 AM
No, I didn't get another cat! hehe

I got a little teddy bear hamster today!! What a little cutie he is! Here's some pix ..

http://www.nebulaart.com/pix/emm1.jpg

http://www.nebulaart.com/pix/emm2.jpg

http://www.nebulaart.com/pix/emm3.jpg

Toby was very curious at first meeting him, but Lily has taken permanent residence right in front of my keyboard next to Emm's cage! She can't stay away from him! She goes to lie down in her basket (which is ALSO on my computer desk) then hears Emm moving around and gets down next the cage again .. lol

Well .. its fun having a new furry addition to the funny farm. :) I hope you all are doing well.

Johanna

Barbara
08-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Long time no see, Johanna. Glad you are back.

This looks like a fabulous TV Show for Toby and Lily:D

And doesn't Emmett have the cutest little ears?:)

Kirsten
08-07-2004, 04:35 AM
Nice to see you posting again! :) Ahh, I've missed the sweet faces of Toby and Lily - and your phantastic photos, of course! :)

That new Emmett boy is a sweet little fluff ball, and he will keep Toby and Lily entertained!! :)
Do they paw at him btw?

Maybe my girls would like something like that, too? LOL

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
08-07-2004, 06:14 AM
What a cutie! He should keep the cats' occupied for hours ;)

ChrisH
08-07-2004, 07:12 AM
Aww, what a little cutie! :)

smokey the elder
08-07-2004, 07:58 AM
Ooh, dinner!:p (j/k). I'm sure the kitties will be nice to the little beastie.

catnapper
08-07-2004, 08:05 AM
What great photos!!! The new addition doesn't seem to show any fear regarding his new housemates! VERY cute!

catmandu
08-07-2004, 08:34 AM
The Cats are glad,that Hammy,ison the exercise wheel,as Cats,like thier prey,nice,and lean!

aly
08-07-2004, 08:51 AM
Hi Johanna!!!

Emmett is one of the CUTEST hammies I have ever seen! What a DOLL! How cute that Lily loves her new little fur brother :)

Thanks for the pics - I love them!

Steffi N
08-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Johanna it's great to hear from you, see Lily and Toby and meet Emmett. He is a cutie with that rasberry nosie. It looks like he and Lily will really be getting to know each other.
Of course, more pics of all please.

jazzcat
08-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Emmet is a cutie and it's so nice to see the adorable Toby and beautiful Lily again.

catcrazylady
08-07-2004, 11:22 AM
What great pictures!!! Emmet is a very cute little guy! As always Toby and Lily are stunning! Great pictures and a hearty welcome to your new addition!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

bluekat
08-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Awwww how cute!:D I miss seeing pics of your kitties, you should post some more!:p

neko1
08-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Great pictures as always!!! Emmett is so adorable!!! I love that second picture:)

Vermontcat
08-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Emmett is so cute!
He looks like he has a lot of personality.
Toby and Lily are going to be so entertained by him.:)
Samantha loves to watch our two gerbils and our parakeet in their cages, she thinks they are better than TV!
Thanks for posting some new photos and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-07-2004, 05:15 PM
YAY, congrats on the new addition!! I also thought it was another Kittie!! Emmett sure is a cutie-pie!!:D

ScantyNebula
08-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Thanks everyone =D

I am loving having a little Hamster! The cats are not quite AS intersted as they were at first, but they crowd around my desk as soon as they hear him doing something... hehe They do paw at him everynow and then but get sorely disappointed when they learn their big paws won't even get close to squeezing in the cage! haha

I bought Emm a hamster ball today! I can't wait to let him use that, I'm sure Toby and Lily will go crazy for it!

I'll try and get more pix up here.

See ya!

Uabassoon
08-07-2004, 09:54 PM
You always post the most amazing pictures! It's good to see Toby and Lily again. Emmett is just too cute! Congrats on your new addition.

krazyaboutkatz
08-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Awwww Emmett sure is adorable.:) It looks like he likes cats too. Lily and Toby are as gorgeous as ever.:)