PDA

View Full Version : The Heterosexual Questionaire (pretty funny!)

heinz57_79
08-06-2004, 10:15 PM
I know there are a lot of people on here will recognise these questions...... or will they? hehehe I get these types of questions all the time, pertaining to my sexual preference. I thought it was funny someone turned it around and aimed it towards heteroesxuals. hehe

Not meant to offend, so I'm sorry if I do. Not meant to be a political statement or anything like that... Like I said, I just thought it was funny! :)

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

4. Is is possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

5. Isn't it possible that all you need is a good gay or lesbian lover?

6. Heterosexuals have histories of failure in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?

7. If you've never been with a person of the same sex how do you know you wouldn't prefer that?

8. Your heterosexuality doesnt offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you people feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?

9. The great majority of child molesters identify as heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?

10. Why do you insist on being so obvious and make a public spectable of your heterosexuality? Can't you just keep it quiet and in the bedroom?

leslie flenner
08-06-2004, 10:40 PM
I believe #9 is true- last I heard anyway and i have not heard any statistics as of late and don't know if the Catholic priests have now tipped that the other way! Most child molesters (adult men on children both male and female) are heterosexual. The problem stems not with sexual orientation by anymeans. The "problem" stems from trauma of being sexually abused as a child (we all know history untreated may repeat itself) OR having ones own orientation stifeled (sp?). Many men entered the priesthood as a way to avoid confronting their gay thoughts.. OOPS! This is a fact.
gosh- I'm sorry! did I just mess up the fun of your thread? I saw all those questions in the late 70's girlfriend! Been there- guess it's good that a lot is still around!

Tonya
08-06-2004, 10:55 PM
LMAO, that's funny.

cloverfdx
08-07-2004, 01:41 AM
:D that is great. I will be saving this, may i Email it off to some of my friends?

Barbara
08-07-2004, 04:01 AM
:D :D :D

So true!

heinz57_79
08-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
:D that is great. I will be saving this, may i Email it off to some of my friends?

knock yourself out! hehe :D

Uabassoon
08-07-2004, 09:03 AM
A while back when being gay was considered a disease people would compare it to being an alcoholic. I always expected to see a list like those you see at AA.

1. Are you gay when you are alone.
2. Are you gay more than 3 times a week.
3. Do you feel you have to be gay to have a good time.
4. Does being gay intefere with your work or relationships.

Heehee, you get the idea.

Tonya
08-07-2004, 09:40 AM
LMAO, Laura. :D

cloverfdx
08-07-2004, 11:48 AM
A while back when being gay was considered a disease people would compare it to being an alcoholic. I always expected to see a list like those you see at AA.

Thankyou very much for just brightening up my crappy evening :D LMAO

knock yourself out! hehe

LOL who will be my first victim though ;) :D

I think i may email them both to my Father. ;) :mad:

heinz57_79
08-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon

ROFL!!

leslie flenner
08-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Question:
Do you find if you have just one, you can't stop until you black out?
(HA! thought of that all by myself!)

Twisterdog
08-09-2004, 09:14 PM
That's a GREAT list! I wish more closed-minded people would read and understand that.

DJFyrewolf36
08-10-2004, 12:44 PM
My girlfriend in college had that list on the front door of her dorm room. She made every person who made a nasty homosexual comment or joke fill out the questionaire *she kept copies to pass out lol* Suprisingly most people who actually bothered to look the questions apologised and thanked her for making them more enlightened as to how idiotic those types of questions sound.

G.P.girl
08-16-2004, 03:44 PM
lol!

RedHedd
08-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon

Heehee, you get the idea. LOL! The 20 questions! :D

luckies4me
08-16-2004, 11:12 PM
These are great! :D