PDA

View Full Version : My husband!

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:21 PM
My husband is such a brat! When we first got married, we didn't have the money to get a nice wedding ring. So, now that we have the money, I've really really really been wanting a new ring.

Well, right now, Mike was all "Let's go to the mall."

Well, that's an odd request, he hates the mall. So I ask "Why?"

"So I can buy a wedding ring...."

My heart skips a beat, I get a big smile on my face...and then he finishes his sentence...

"...for my Raven. I want a divorce, I'm marrying my kitty. She loves me more."

The nerve! I'm jealous! Raven gets a wedding ring before me?! That's it, she's getting another bath. lol.

carole
08-06-2004, 08:26 PM
MEN!!! Oh Tonya, i sure hope he was only kidding, but still that is mean of him, you keep at him for that wedding ring, it is about time you got it, maybe he will get you one as a suprise when baby is born, hint hint Tonya's hubby. get the message mate!!!, make sure he reads this Tonya.

PS My hubby bought me an eternity ring when my daughter was born, I had seen this ring and liked it, and he came to the hospital with it in his pocket, it really made my day, hint hint Tonya's hubby.!!!!!!:)

catnapper
08-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Good thing my cats are boys or I'd be in trouble! :D

Too funny!!!

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Haha, April is our 5th year anniversary and the baby will be born in Feb. He knows darn well what he needs to do! His main excuse has been that he was waiting for a special time. Well, we have special times and money coming up, so no more excuses!

heinz57_79
08-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Good thing my cats are boys or I'd be in trouble! :D

Too funny!!!

Hey, you never know! At least it would explain his homophobia! LoL ;)

Tonya, don't worry... Sometimes I think our sig. others would all trade us in for another 4 legged critter sometimes! hehe You'll get that ring... he's probably going to try and time it so it's a surprise. :)

carole
08-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Exactly, Tonya's Hubby do you need a Rocket placed somewhere I won't mention to get yourself into gear and get this wonderful wife and mother the jewels she so deserves, long overdue mate.

Tonya I had to wait some years to get my Engagement Ring, I had my wedding ring, which I lost after 4 yrs, but I have a better one now, I was still wearing my old fiancees engagement ring for some years, but now I have the lot, and my fingers are not really long enough for three together, and I get irritation under the rings if i wear all three together, So I am hoping to get my old ring and my eternity made into a pendant one of these days.

catmandu
08-07-2004, 08:51 AM
I saw some Cat Rings,in the Store,where I buy all my Cat Staues! They are quite Beautiful,and even Raven,The Cat,would love them!

christa
08-07-2004, 09:23 AM
you 2 have joint accounts? just go buy it yourself! show him!!! ha ha ha, jk.

catcrazylady
08-07-2004, 11:14 AM
ROFLOL!!! Well, at least you know your hubby loves the kitties!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

bluekat
08-07-2004, 03:00 PM
LMAO:D That's too funny lol:D

QueenScoopalot
08-07-2004, 04:58 PM
Wrong idea about bathing Raven Tonya...roll her in something stinky and go out for the night and have some fun LOL!:D

rosethecopycat
08-07-2004, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by catnapper
[B]Good thing my cats are boys or I'd be in trouble! :D

You mean same sex feline/homosapien marriages are not acknowledged these days?

:p ;)