PDA

View Full Version : Jerry

LHCamry
08-06-2004, 09:48 AM
Jerry

You would be my pride and joy too if you were mine. You are so pretty. I would love to have you. Have a nice DOTD.:) :) :)

Conan's Mom
08-06-2004, 12:15 PM
Hello all, I'm new to the site as was wondering how to see the pic of The Dog of The Day?

Thanks,
Cyn

Karen
08-06-2004, 12:21 PM
Click the link at the bottom of the page, or just go to http://DogoftheDay.com !

tatsxxx11
08-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Hi there adorable Jerry!:D Oh, what a cutie pie you are, Miss J!!! You know, your mom is one lucky lady, being on the receiving end of those coveted kisses! And what a talented little one you are too, already able to jump for your hot dog at just 3 months! I'll bet by now you're doing circles and swirlies and all sorts of acrobatics:D Smart, cute, talented and as lovable as they come...no surprise to hear that you are your family's pride and joy!!! Congratulations to you precious Jerry, our sweet as can be Dog of the Day! I hope you and your very proud people have a wonderful day celebrating your "top dog" honors! And please, have your human plant a big kiss on that beautiful little face of yours for me! Hugs and happy tail wags to you dear Jerry from Sandra and pups Cody and Star:)