PDA

View Full Version : Next Findlay gathering?

Kfamr
08-06-2004, 01:13 AM
Any plans for the next meeting?

This is just wishful thinking, but i'd really like to make it up there before Kiara gets "too" big. Maybe just a small 3-4 day trip... even if I had to miss 1 or 2 days of school.

Now, of course, it wouldn't be for sure that i'd make it up there.. but i'd like to try.

So, are there any plans/dates.etc that are set or thought of yet?

dukedogsmom
08-06-2004, 07:03 AM
If you go, I'd love to go! Just make sure it's far enough in advance for me to apply for the days off. Duke and I would have a blast. I would finally get to meet a few of the people I really want to meet. November would be nice. We could see the fall leaves and get away from this horrible Florida weather! Robilee, you will have to bring both Tori and Katie. And that Angus. I dream of seeing and hugging him in real life.

Cincy'sMom
08-06-2004, 07:27 AM
I believe the shleter is reserved for the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. Last year we also did one in October, but we haven't planned that far ahead yet this year.

Cinder & Smoke
08-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom

I believe the shleter is reserved for
the Sunday of Labor Day weekend.

Amy *believes* CORRECTLY!! :D

Next PT Gathurin at the Findlay Bark Park *IS*
scheduled for * SUNDAY * SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004 *

:eek:
That's only a Month from Yesterday!

:eek: Where'd the Summer GO!!??? :(

Cinder & Smoke
08-06-2004, 10:47 AM
;)

THANKS for the Reminder, Kay!!

We've Posted the *Invitation & Planning* thread here>>

*Labor Day Weekend *BASH* @ Findlay, OHIO Bark Park ~
*SUNDAY* September 5, 2004 ~ (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55388)

EVERYone is *INVITED* -
Hoominz, Dawgs, KATs, Hamsters, Gold Phish,
Wabbitts...

Will there be "Another One" - AFTER the Labor Day *Bash* on Sept 5th ??

*Probably* - we had a "Fall Bash" last year when
the Weatherman Co-operated and gave is a *nice* Fall Season -
so we'll hope to squeeze in "Another One" AFTER Labor Day Weekend.

:D

dukedogsmom
08-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Kay, I'm off that weekend including Monday! I could apply for a few more days off and go. I can't believe it. Thing is, would you be able to go? This is exciting.
Edited: I've applied for the 2nd, 3rd, 7th and 8th off. So, that I won't have to be back to work until the 11th! I can't wait and it's not that far away.

Kfamr
08-06-2004, 02:50 PM
OHHH.. I will have to ask my parents! If it was just me and you Val, I could leave 2 of the pups at home.. and probably just take Kiara. It'll be much easier for me and I'm sure my parents would love to have the other two stay with them... although i'd terribly miss them lol

We could register Duke and Kiara on one form... although we already have a permit i'm sure we'd have to do it again just cause they need their records and all.

Would you be able to drive that long, though?

I'm going to talk to my mom & dad about it when they get home... i'm almost sure they'd let me go. I could always get the work i need for school

Ohioians (?) -- How's the weather in September.. does it cool off then? :)

dukedogsmom
08-06-2004, 03:19 PM
I'm totally disappointed and po'd. Someone has already applied for that time off. My desk sgt isn't here today so I'll have to see what she says on Tuesday. We're only supposed to have one person off but the past few weeks it certainly hasn't been like that and I don't want to miss this for the world! I may have to fly up without Duke. I really don't want to do that but if that's the only way I can go, then so be it.

Cinder & Smoke
08-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Ohioians --
How's the weather in September...
does it cool off then? :)

WEATHER ?? :rolleyes:

This is OHIO, Sillie! :p

COULD be anywhere form 95 to FREEZIN!
Historical average is HI = 79; Low = 56
Record HI was 95; Record Low was 45

38% Chance of SUNshine :) for 84% of the day;

BUT a 21% Chance of :eek: RAIN :(
IF it rains, the average rainfall is 0.8" (wow!)
But it once rained 3.3 INCHES that day :eek:

SUNset is at 8:00 PM

Chance of SNOW is 0% ~ But remember it's OHIO ~
ANYthing can Happen! :rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-06-2004, 03:37 PM
Ack! I was just telling my mom about ti and came back to check the dates again..

dukedogsmom
08-06-2004, 03:56 PM
Don't give up hope until I hear from supervisor. I've got to go to this and having you, Duke and Kiara there would make it so much better. I never dreamed that time would already be spoken for. Really irritates me because I don't ask for a lot of time off and the last time, someone had the time off, also. GRRRRRRRRRR