PDA

View Full Version : Rosie's home!

CountryWolf07
08-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Oh man.. ROSIE IS WITH ME!!!!!!!!

When my mom had her, I started CRYING and I just held her eventhough she STANK! I had to get her to the shower, so I carried her in my arms, and put her in there and washed her with soap to get the smell off her!! I'm pretty much wet, but I didn't care. I was just glad to have her back in my arms.

Rosie was with Anna, and Anna ran off and Rosie came to my mom, so that's how she was caught. They were together..

Now, Anna's turn..

It's 2am right now..

Kfamr
08-06-2004, 01:15 AM
Yay!! Now come home Rosie!!

Do you think maybe if you bring Rosie outside on a leash, Anna would want to come up and sniff her?

jazzcat
08-06-2004, 01:15 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Rosie is back. Now to get Anna.

Why would Anna have run? I hope your mom catches her.

CountryWolf07
08-06-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Yay!! Now come home Rosie!!

Do you think maybe if you bring Rosie outside on a leash, Anna would want to come up and sniff her?

She's actually sitting at the front door, watching outside..

Anna will come home, though. She knows where home is. She can't be that far apart from Rosie. :) They are like glue when they are together!

binka_nugget
08-06-2004, 01:18 AM
Yay! I'm so glad you've got her back! :D

Paws and fingers crossed that you find Anna soon!

CountryWolf07
08-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
I'm so glad to hear that Rosie is back. Now to get Anna.

Why would Anna have run? I hope your mom catches her.

For some reason, she DOES not listen when she's on the run. It's like she's this insane dog - She is just having fun of her own. It's all a game to her. Rosie was pretty happy to see my mom, so she came to her right away.

Glacier
08-06-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
For some reason, she DOES not listen when she's on the run. It's like she's this insane dog - She is just having fun of her own. It's all a game to her. Rosie was pretty happy to see my mom, so she came to her right away.

She's a husky! It's very typical husky behavior!

If you see her again and she starts to run away--throw yourself on the ground, scream, act like you are hurt. She will likely come investigate. You must make coming to you look more interesting than continuing to run. I've done this a couple times with a runaway sibe and it's worked.

I'm glad Rosie is safe and sound.

captain
08-06-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Glacier
throw yourself on the ground, scream, act like you are hurt. She will likely come investigate. You must make coming to you look more interesting than continuing to run. I've done this a couple times with a runaway sibe and it's worked.

I will remember that next time Captain does a dash!!!

Come home Anna!!!!!!
Thank heavesn Rosie came home ........... HUGS to you!

anna_66
08-06-2004, 08:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/wooo.gifWell, I'm glad to hear that they are both now home safe and sound!

KYS
08-06-2004, 08:22 AM
So glad Rosie is home safe, now will be waiting
to hear good news about Anna.

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Glacier
She's a husky! It's very typical husky behavior!

If you see her again and she starts to run away--throw yourself on the ground, scream, act like you are hurt. She will likely come investigate. You must make coming to you look more interesting than continuing to run. I've done this a couple times with a runaway sibe and it's worked.

I'm glad Rosie is safe and sound.

Haha, the things we do for our pets. My neighbors would likely come and investigate me too. :D

I am glad that Rosie's home! I must have missed the thread, I didn't know they were missing. Come home, Anna!

Stenograsaurus
08-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Why would Anna have run

Because she's a husky and it's all a game to them. ;) I know mine will only come to me when I stop looking for him. (I don't mean to actually stop, I mean turn my back to him and pretend like I'm walking away.)

heinz57_79
08-06-2004, 11:35 AM
I saw this last night right before I went to bed, but I was so tired I told myself I'd come back in the morning and make sure I told you how glad I was the girls were home! (I saw the thread for Anna coming home too! :) ) Now all you have to do is make sure there's a good latch on the gate before you let them out! ;)

tatsxxx11
08-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Oh, she's home, she's home!!! I'm so happy that both Rosie and Anna are home, safe and sound, if not a little stinky! What a scare! I'll bet you won't let go of them for days:) Whew!!!:) I'm so happy for you:)

RobiLee
08-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Oh My...I would have been scared to death. I am so glad they are both home safe and sound.

Robin :)