PDA

View Full Version : Major Uppiedate

MariaM
08-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Major is home now, we picked him up at 7:30ish. He was soooooo hyper! Haha right in the vets office, he was slipping on the floor and just going beserk! He found the cat food VERY quickly, and started eating that (:rolleyes: ). Then we took him home, he was fairly good. This time he came up on the seat and was looking out the window:)It was funny because when a car went by he would look behind to follow it Lol.

We can't let him run or do anything like that for a WEEK! That is going to be REALLY hard. I'm going to have to take him for walks...only thing to get some energy out of him that I know of...

But he's doing good!:)I just hope he heals quickly and there are no problems!

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Yayy! Glad to hear Major is home and happy, even tho he's missing some bits and pieces. ;)

wolfie
08-05-2004, 11:08 PM
He's hyper? lol, when Daphne was spayed she was so woozy, and she couldn't walk upstairs, and she cried when she had to get out of her bed.

I'm glad Major took the surgery well though!

KYS
08-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Great news that Major is home and feeling pretty
well.
It's funny some dogs act like nothing happen and others
don't.
Hugs and quick recovery wishes to Major.

cloverfdx
08-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Glad to hear Major is home and doing well.

Yes it is hard to keep some dogs quiet, my Elvis was wanting to wrestle with Clover as soon as he came home, and he was doing Flyball 3 days after Sir Jury (He was fine and would not have done it if he was not feeling well enough).

anna_66
08-06-2004, 08:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/clap.gifYeah Major!

So glad to hear he's home and doing wonderfully! Have fun keeping him from running:p

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Good to hear that Major is home and feeling well! Good luck keeping him quiet. I can sympathize with you--

dukedogsmom
08-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Glad he's home and happy. The way Major follows cars Duke does with cows when he sees them. He's fascinated with them. Have fun trying to keep Major calm. Just wait until the week is up. You'll have to take some pics of him tearing around the yard :p

GoldenRetrLuver
08-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Awww, glad to hear he's home! :)

Good Luck trying to keep him from runnin'; and of course when he heals, more pictures are expected. :D

MariaM
08-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Thank you everybody! And..yeah he's hyper lol. I suppose he just has too much energy for his own good ;) Haha yeah...he's gonna want to tear across that yard when the week is up. In the meantime, I just hope a cat doesn't come in! We're going to probably take him in in 2 weeks, the vet said that they like to check if they healed up well..

Can I just ask something though? I haven't really looked at a neutered dog before...can I just ask what the incision part is supposed to look like? (Like...right now, and when its healed)

dappledoxie
08-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Yay!! Hugs to Major!

My Peanuts
08-06-2004, 03:15 PM
I'm glad Major is home and everything went well. When Sylvia & Harley were fixed they were both sick for a few days. Harley was a lot worse than Syl.

Logan
08-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Isn't it funny how differently they react to surgery? I'm just glad he seems to be comfortable! Now, the hard part, keeping him calm!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Hugs to Major from his Retriever friends in SC, please!!! :)

dukedogsmom
08-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Duke had his done with a lazer and there really wasn't anything too much to see except some swelling. Poor guy. It was great, though. No stitches. Texas is way advanced in a lot of things because that was 10 years ago.

RobiLee
08-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Yay! So glad Major is home and doing well.

Hugs for you , Major.

Robin :)

Kfamr
08-06-2004, 08:39 PM
I don't know how you guys could ever manage to keep a puppy *still*

I know with being around my other two, Kiara wouldn't stay put!

cloverfdx
08-07-2004, 12:17 PM
How is Major doing today? :)

I don't know how you guys could ever manage to keep a puppy *still*

I gave up after the first night, the staying calm and quiet was not going to happen. ;)

MariaM
08-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Major is doing...good I suppose. He is deciding to release his energy by digging:rolleyes: I have to go take him for another walk soon...we were supposed to keep him home for a week, well yesterday he got 3 walks lol, so that plan is already destroyed:p I don't think it had much hope to begin with.