PDA

View Full Version : Anna and Rosie are gone.

CountryWolf07
08-05-2004, 11:01 PM
They ran away.

Excuse me for saying this but someone #(*#&)(*&$# left the door open in the backyard.

PRAY FOR THEM PLEASE!

Rosie doesn't know how to get home!

I'm so, so, so upset, I'm having a nervous breakdown and I'm crying.

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 11:04 PM
oh no! :eek: I'll keep my fingers crossed and the 2 girls in my thoughts until they make it home! Are they tagged or chipped or anything?

wolfie
08-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry! Did you check everywhere in your neighborhood?

I know what it can feel like - Daphne ran away once for a day - I was so scared.

*hugs* I hope they come back safely soon!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Oh no. :(

Come home, Anna and Rosie!!!!! We miss you and your mommy is VERY scared!!! :(

Fingers and paws doubley crossed for you, Rachel. :( Good luck!

MariaM
08-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Oh no! I hope they come back soon! Do you live in a big city? I'll keep them in my prayers!!

lovemyshiba
08-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Oh no!!!
My heart sank when I read the title of this thread:(

I will be keeping Anna and Rosie in my prayers, for their safe return.
I can totally understand how upset you are--Kito got out with my parents dog at their house once, and I started bawling and ran out the door with a hanful of salami at 10pm in December without a coat looking for him.

Please, please keep us updated--I am praying hard for the safe return of Anna and Rosie.

Hopefully they will stick together, and Anna can get Rosie home.

slick
08-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
PRAY FOR THEM PLEASE!
You betcha! Good 'ol Canuck prayers coming for way for Anna and Rosie's safe return. I can't imagine how scared you must be. Hopefully they are both together and some kind neighbour has taken them in. Don't lose hope.

KYS
08-05-2004, 11:18 PM
I Can only imagine the horrible feelings you
must be going through.

I prey that Anna and Rosie are home safe soon.

Fox-Gal
08-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Oh I'm so so sorry. Everyone here is praying for them to return home safe and sound. We all have fingers, paws, hoofs and peaks crossed and double crossed for you.

Anna and Rosie come home now!!
Mommy is so worried about you, everyone is. Please be safe and come home.

kimlovescats
08-05-2004, 11:30 PM
:( Prayers that they find their way home safely!

CountryWolf07
08-05-2004, 11:32 PM
I am going crazy..

My dad isn't even looking.. he just won't care.. he doesn't understand how much those dogs mean to me.. they're my everything.. Rosie is my baby.. Anna is my angel.. they are still missing..

I can't imagine this without them..

God.

I can't see things clear as I type.. my eyes are so red..

jenfer
08-05-2004, 11:34 PM
I am so sorry. I hope they will come home soon. Do they have tags? Hopefully someone will find them and bring them home. Good thoughts your way!

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Have you tried walking around, calling them with maybe a favourite squeaky toy or something? Just a suggestion.

CountryWolf07
08-05-2004, 11:38 PM
They have tags..

My mom ordered me to stay here.. in the backyard so I am in the backyard.. crying.. hoping they'd come back..

Kfamr
08-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Why'd your mom make you stay there? I'd be up ALL night looking for them. I wouldn't even be able to think about coming to PT.. I wouldn't even care what my parent's say... i'd be walking around looking.

I hope they come back... please come back. :(

I hope this doesn't sound rude at all.. but possibly it's time to start checking the gate before you allow them outside. :)

{{HUGS}}

tikeyas_mom
08-06-2004, 12:02 AM
omg that is soooo horrible!!!!

place a add in the paper, and put up posters wth pics... good luck!!!

I am thinking of you and the pups!! :(

CountryWolf07
08-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Not rude at all KayAnn..

It's just my dad's fault.. he's the one who was working outside..

I would go up and look all night long if I could.. but I can't. I have to work tomorrow.

captain
08-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Prayers to you, and prayers to your sweethearts.

Come home babies ........... or at least, be found, and come home too!!!!!

Glacier
08-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Could you PM me? I am on a husky email list and if you want I could post the details to the list. We have members around the world. I'm sure there is someone in your area and every extra set of eyes looking out for your babies is a good thing.

Call any emergency vet clinics near you...plus in the morning if God forbid, they are still missing, call all the clinics, shelters, animal control, ect.

Good luck. All paws are crossed here for their safe and speedy return.

DogLover9501
08-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
I would go up and look all night long if I could.. but I can't. I have to work tomorrow.

Not to be rude either, but I wouldn't be worried about work, or anything besides my babies!!!

EssTer
08-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Oh no...... :( :( :( I'll pray for them.. and hope they will be home really soon ... poor you :(

Logan
08-06-2004, 07:52 AM
Rachael, I am so sorry that Anna and Rosie got away. Call every shelter, vet, animal control office in your area, even those that might be a bit further away. I'm so glad they were wearing their identification. Someone will find them, surely. Put up signs all over the place. Offer a reward if you can.

You can't just wait for them, you have to be in action. I know it is killing you that your parents won't let you leave to look for them!

You and the pups are in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Logan

Logan
08-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Whew! I just read on the other thread that they are home. :D

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:28 AM
I am sorry that I caught this thread late. I am glad that they made it back home safely.