PDA

View Full Version : What was she thinking?

Tonya
08-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Do you ever see someone wearing something GAWD-AWFUL and you just wonder "Did they really do that?"

I saw that at the doctors office today. This girl who was probably 8-9 months pregnant was wearing a "dress" that I would think was better off a shirt. It was black and very very short. Then, it had a sheer black material over it that was abut two inches longer. But here is the problem...The underneath part came to about mid-butt, the sheer part, just barely covered her white cotton granny panties. You could totally see her panties through the sheer and every step she took, the sheer would come up and you'd get a 100% view of her panties. It literally looked like she came to her doctors appointment and had forgotten to put her pants on. :eek:

*edit* I have to get my point across, you didn't just see her panties in the rear view, even the front view showed the crotch of her panties!

moosmom
08-05-2004, 06:36 PM
I hope someone quietly told her. If not, there's not much you can do.

you didn't just see her panties in the rear view, even the front view showed the crotch of her panties

TMI!!! ;)

catland
08-05-2004, 06:48 PM
maybe since she's 8-9 months pregnant she's just too tired to care.;)

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 06:51 PM
I see people like that ALL the time!! It makes me absolutely nauseaus! (sp?) What I love are the people who wear itty bitty booty shorts or skirts and a tiny tube top and everything in between gets squeezed out! I saw a girl in Starbucks the other day wearing jeans WAY too tight, and a top WAY too small, and she had her granny panties pulled up too high in front, so you could see them above the waist of her jeans. ugh! I mean, there are certain ways to dress that look good and look classy and certain ways that just make you look trashy! People should really know the difference... it makes a difference on how you are perceived. ANd you won't end up being the topic of a thread like this! ;)

MariaM
08-05-2004, 11:38 PM
ANd you won't end up being the topic of a thread like this! ;)

LOL!!

kimlovescats
08-05-2004, 11:58 PM
:eek: OK... I will no longer pick on my pregnant daughter for how she dresses!!!:rolleyes: :D

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by catland
maybe since she's 8-9 months pregnant she's just too tired to care.;)

Yeah, I probably shouldn't make fun of her! That may be me in a few months!

This wasn't an outfit where I could go and quietly told her. This wasn't an accident, it wasn't a hiked up dress. It was that short.

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
I see people like that ALL the time!! It makes me absolutely nauseaus! (sp?) What I love are the people who wear itty bitty booty shorts or skirts and a tiny tube top and everything in between gets squeezed out! I saw a girl in Starbucks the other day wearing jeans WAY too tight, and a top WAY too small, and she had her granny panties pulled up too high in front, so you could see them above the waist of her jeans. ugh! I mean, there are certain ways to dress that look good and look classy and certain ways that just make you look trashy! People should really know the difference... it makes a difference on how you are perceived. ANd you won't end up being the topic of a thread like this! ;)

I'm kind of hating that low low rise jean style. You really have to be pretty thin to wear them. I see so many girls with what you are talking about, where the fat kind of spluges over the top. ewww!

And really, most of these girls can wear some cute more conservative clothes, and no one would ever have to know about those jelly rolls!

BitsyNaceyDog
08-06-2004, 12:29 PM
A slightly large woman came in to my work one day wearing a shirt that had the name of a nudist colony on it (must have been where she lives). The shirt was short and altho it met the waist of her shorts, it often crept up showing her belly. That wasn't the worst of it. Her shorts were so short and it was clear that she wasn't wearing panties at all. (There where hairs visable.):eek: I swear I wanted to barf.

RICHARD
08-06-2004, 12:35 PM
I am waiting to see my first pregnant belly button tattoo!!

"Is that a tribal tattoo or a Mapquest map???";)

lbaker
08-06-2004, 12:36 PM
EWWWWWWWW!!!!

heinz57_79
08-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
A slightly large woman came in to my work one day wearing a shirt that had the name of a nudist colony on it (must have been where she lives). The shirt was short and altho it met the waist of her shorts, it often crept up showing her belly. That wasn't the worst of it. Her shorts were so short and it was clear that she wasn't wearing panties at all. (There where hairs visable.):eek: I swear I wanted to barf.

Eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew!!!! :p