PDA

View Full Version : Trio Update!

crow_noir
11-12-2001, 04:19 PM
The vet appointment went well. ...forgot to have a few of the requested things done, like trim the nails and take a picture. but she got her tests. she is FIV and Lukemia(sp?) negative!!!!! YEAH!!! :D and she was so good for the vet when it was time for needles. no clawing or biting. just laying down, eyes shut, and ears back. "Please stop! you're hurting me. look! i'm not going to fight you, please stop!" she was such a sweety, and the assistant couldn't get over her sweet disposition.

The vet said she's going to stay small. she is aprox. 6 mon. and i have made the appointment for her next distemper, and her spaying. she is a girl! i was right!! (yes, me, Miss No Spay or Neuter is getting kitty spayed. ...kitties are quick and not all people are as responsible as me about their pets. ..so, since she won't be my kitty, i figured i better have it done.)(...besides, what fun is a kitty in heat?! :rolleyes: )

umm *eyes down* ...*blushing* i don't know how to go about asking this. especially since a lot of you have had financial difficulties, due to accidents of your pets. and there are other organizaions that you have been contributing to, but i was wondering ...
*deep breath* would any of you be willing to give a tiny incy weencie donation to this organization? i mean they were so generous to help me out and everything.
some one let me know if i should put up their P.O. box address. (it can also be found in the link)

here is the addy if you want to look into the org. first. www.dogsaver.org/kbaf/mission/mission.htm (http://www.dogsaver.org/kbaf/mission/mission.htm)

(if you do decide to donate w/o telling me, would you please include that the donation is in Trio's name.)