PDA

View Full Version : Do Your Dogs Snore?

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 01:51 PM
I know this has probably been done before, but I'm sitting here listening to the cacophony in my bedroom and thought it would be interesting to see who else has snorers. :)

Arthur, Anna and Charlie all snore. Arthur is a deep snore, Anna is a wuffling snore, Charlie is a snuffling snore. Chloe just talks in her sleep. hehe :)

Tonya
08-05-2004, 01:55 PM
None of them snore, but they yelp and bark in their sleep. I've even seen Dusty run and wag his tail in his sleep. hehe.

manda99
08-05-2004, 01:57 PM
yes he snores! when my boyfriend and him get going... watch out! but it's funniest when he dreams and wimpers and his legs try to run. man, having pets is the BEST entertainment!

Kfamr
08-05-2004, 01:59 PM
Yes, all three of them snore, especially Kiara.
I don't think I could sleep without them snoring. I like it... but I can't stand human snoring. :p

MariaM
08-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Well, when we first got Major, he would fall asleep on my lap sometimes and he snored a couple times but you could hardly hear it. Now he doesn't fall asleep on my lap anymore...he doesn't really like to get all that snuggly anymore.

robinh
08-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Carly whimpers and barks occasionally. Max snores and gsnorfles (strange noises) a lot. Muffin and Kirby are quiet sleepers.

Molly - my skinny little Molly - S N O R E S!! She can rattle windows. It's so funny listening to her. Dick and I both laugh so hard when she really gets going. Poor baby, I shouldn't laugh but if you could only hear her. :D :D

My Peanuts
08-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Uh, I have a Pug, enough said :D

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Yes, all three of them snore, especially Kiara.
I don't think I could sleep without them snoring. I like it... but I can't stand human snoring. :p

I can't sleep in quiet either. It's really funny when I'm the only one awake and my gf is home sleeping... it's like a symphony! She snores, the dogs snore, EVERYBODY snores but me! LoL

K9soul
08-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Neither of mine snore, but they both dream, and Tommy is a very vocal dreamer. :p

Samantha Puppy
08-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Samantha doesn't snore, but she does make sucking type noises. I don't know if she's dreaming of her dog mom or if she's dreaming of eating or drinking and it just comes out sounding like a sucking sound, but it's really cute.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
08-05-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by My Peanuts
Uh, I have a Pug, enough said :D

Ditto.... Pugs Rule!

pitc9
08-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Sierra sleeps like a log:rolleyes: and does not make a noise.
But Buddy..... he barks... growls.... whines... you name it. A few times he has scared himself awake! (that sounded funny... but you know what I mean :o )

dappledoxie
08-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Most of the time you can't hear Claire or Rebel snore, but sometimes Claire will have a pretty good snore going on. lol

Fox-Gal
08-05-2004, 04:45 PM
Mooch snores bad and has puppy dreams too, so in between the shoring you'll hear little growls and wimper sounds. Mooch shoring even wakes Brandy up sometimes.

Tuffy and Cannilla of course snore, with a noes like their, I don't think it could be any other way. They can't even walk without making sounds, why should sleeping be any different.

Brandy, Rocky and Odie......no shoring.

KYS
08-05-2004, 04:58 PM
LOL! This is a good poll.

Little Pepper snores LOUD! Could keep a person
from getting any sleep.

Rocky and Sheba rarely snore and if they do
it's fairly quiet.

But!!! Rocky has scared the peejeebers out of me.
Once in awhile he will let out a DEEP LONG HOWL in his
sleep. Wakes me up with my heart in my throat
everytime.

Toller 42
08-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Every Rotti I've had snores! my current rotti is the loudest snoring dog i've ever heard, I don't mind quiet snoring but the loud snoring is kind of annoying after a while.

chrissycat21
08-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Snowy snores really loud. Sometimes its like a whimperish throat snore and the other one is the window rattling one! She also dreams and sleeps walks. I swear I've seen it! I woke her up in the middle of it and she freaked out. It was sort of funny.

-Chrissy

Twisterdog
08-05-2004, 09:03 PM
The only one of mine that snores is Lacie. She's almost 15, I suppose she in entitled to a little snoring ... but it still drives me insane sometimes.

anna_66
08-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by KYS
But!!! Rocky has scared the peejeebers out of me.
Once in awhile he will let out a DEEP LONG HOWL in his
sleep. Wakes me up with my heart in my throat
everytime.
I know the feeling:o Angus has done this very thing to me many times!

My Angus used to be the champion of snoring (although over the last year he rarely snores at all). Some nights I don't know who snored louder, Mark or Angus. I think they tried to out do each other:rolleyes:

And the girls, every once in a while you will hear a very small quiet snore. It's too cute:D

And as for the dreaming, they all do it quite often.

wolfie
08-05-2004, 10:17 PM
No snoring, but both dream all the time - Daphne most of all. She barks and runs and shakes when she's dreaming. I hope they're good dreams!

DogLover9501
08-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Jasper does snore sometimes, but not as much as I thought he would(being a boxer ;))

The other two don't snore

Tina
08-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Ginger snores sometimes, Reggie I haven't heard her snore.

I'm not sure if Annie snores or not yet.

When Josie was with us she did snore some.

CountryWolf07
08-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Rosie SNORES a lot! It makes me giggle, because I just watch her sleep..

Anna doesn't snore at all.