PDA

View Full Version : Deli DOG!!

shais_mom
12-18-2001, 12:38 AM
I get to be the first to congratulate one of our own on Dog of the Day!!
You are beautiful, and your parents are sooooo proud of you !!! :D :D
Congratulations.
Happy Holidays!

zippy-kat
12-18-2001, 03:23 AM
Oh Delidog! How cute are you?! What a sweetie! I'm so glad to see your picture on my computer!

Congrats on bein' DOTD!

Pam
12-18-2001, 05:18 AM
YAAAAAAY!! Another one of "our own" makes it into the limelight, although we know DeliDog is ALWAYS in the limelight with her very own people. It was so nice meeting you! Have a great day as our Tuesday Dog of the Day!

AdoreMyDogs
12-18-2001, 06:56 AM
Oh my gosh...I am SO excited and SO proud of you, Delidog :D :D :D I am late to work so I can't talk much, but I just have to say how adorable you are with those spots and those antlers :) YOu look like a real loving pup. Deli, Graham thinks your're purty, too :)

Congrats and thank you so much for making my Tuesday off to a pleasent start :)

Did I mention how excited I was to meet you, Deli??? :)

SadiesDad
12-18-2001, 08:11 AM
YIPPEE!!! Congrats on DOTD! :D

Sadie's Dad, Mom, Sadie and Cincy

lizbud
12-18-2001, 08:45 AM
Beautiful Delilah,
What a happy surprise to see your Gorgeous
face this morning. Your Momma must be sooo
proud of you!!You are such a sweetie to
wear the antlers for your Christmas Picture.
Congradulations to our very own sweetie-pie
DOG OF THE DAY ,Delilah the gourmet deli dog.

jackiesdaisy1935
12-18-2001, 09:09 AM
Our very own Delidog, what a treat to get to know you up close and personal. What a beautiful sweetie you are. I don't blame you I don't like the waves and the seaweed at the ocean either. You have quite a friend in Ms Puss, better watch out. Congradulations to our very own sweetest, most beautiful, loving, friendly, fun loving Very Best Dog of the Day.

RachelJ
12-18-2001, 10:04 AM
You all beat me to recognizing one of our own. I don't recall seeing a picture of Delilah before so it was really a double treat to have her as our DOG OF THE DAY!

What a neat tribute, Nicole, to your love bug and what a great testament to the wonder and joys of adoption. Having Delilah as our Dog of the Day is just extra special at this time of the year. If just one person realizes that adoption is the way to go, it will be a wonderful blessing.

Way to go Nicole and congratulations Delilah.

karen israel
12-18-2001, 10:13 AM
I knew almost instantly from the location that Delilah was one of our own! I'm so excited to meet you, beautiful DeliDog! How splendid you are! You sound like such a sweetie! You look adorable with your antelers! Happy Holidays to you and your family! From Karen & Cody

aly
12-18-2001, 12:33 PM
I'm so glad to finally see a picture of our famous Deli Dog!!!! And how beautiful you are! Congrats on your big day, sweet girl :)

Dixieland Dancer
12-18-2001, 01:12 PM
A very special congratulations to you Ms. Delidog! You are a very beautiful girl and deserve lots of special attention today (and every day) in celebration of being the DOTD. Hugs and Kisses to you and thanks for making the Pet Talk crowd look soooo good!

delidog
12-18-2001, 07:57 PM
aw!!!! guys!! you flatter us so much!! but itwas exciting to see deli on the big screen!!!thank you all!! nicole :D ;) :)

Sudilar
12-18-2001, 09:13 PM
Wooohooo! Way to go Delidog! What a beauty you are! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

Logan
12-19-2001, 08:40 AM
I'm always a "day late and a dollar short", but could not let Delilah's special day go without saying a big "CONGRATULATIONS" to both of you!!! It was delightful to see the real "delidog" as our special Dog of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-20-2001, 03:55 PM
If Logan's a day late, then that makes me two! :( Sorry DeliDog!! What a day or two to have Pet Talk down in my area; whne of our own is the honoree! Please convey my sincere apologies to beautiful Delilah! What a doll she is. :) No wonder you are one proud Mom! And Delilah is a living testement to the rewards of rescue! Congrats to you beautiful, sweet, precious Delilah, Dog of the Day! You wear those antlers SO well!! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star