PDA

View Full Version : amber

Lillycat
08-05-2004, 02:13 AM
you are soooo lovely......yes, of course we love our electric blanket....at my house also.......loves to you and congratulations on being dotd!!!

anna_66
08-05-2004, 06:58 AM
Oh Amber, you've just made my heart melt this morning!

I love my electric blanket and it would be so great to snuggle up with such a beauty as yourself:D

I hope you have a terrific day sweetheart!

tatsxxx11
08-05-2004, 08:43 AM
I don't think I'd need an electric blanket, snuggled up next to you beautiful Amber:) The love in your heart alone would warm the coldest of nights!:) And what a pretty, pretty girl you are Amber; such a lovely combination of two beautiful breeds! Your DOTD photo could melt the hardest of hearts...what a face:) Amber, your family is so very proud of their baby girl and for good reason! You ARE the best furkid a human could ever hope for:) I hope you and your wonderful family have a VERY happy, extra special day celebrating your Dog of the Day honors! And Amber, please have your mommy give you a big hug and kiss for me, ok? You're the sweetest:) Love and happy tail wags to our precious paw pal Amber from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

pipersmom
08-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Amber, what an elegant beauty you are! I'd snuggle up with you any old day!

Congratulations sweet Amber girl, BEAUTIFUL Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
08-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Amber,

You are so pretty. I just love your color. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.:) :) :)

teska
08-05-2004, 12:34 PM
You are very beautiful, and I see that you have a new chair to sit in . What a lucky dog!! I had a dog once who seemed to always be looking at her watch. She always knew what time it was. Teska

primabella
08-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Amber, you just remind me so much of my mother's RB dog, Rochetta. You two look identical, only my mom's dog was white. :) What a sweet, beautiful girl you are!

Congratulations on being DOTD today! :)

Jax
08-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Aww, what a purty purty girl you are Amber! Such a pretty coat and darling sweet face! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

K9soul
08-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Amber, what a little angel you are! You are such a beautiful girl, what deep soulful eyes you have! I bet you are the perfect snuggling companion on a chilly day. I bet those winter days seem heavenly when you get to snuggle with your Mom on the warm blanket.

Congratulations Amber, what a delightful girl you are!

Toller 42
08-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Amber, Congrarulations on being DOTD! you are one of the most beautiful dotd's that i've seen in a long time!

dogs_4_me
08-06-2004, 09:31 AM
I love he color of your coat! your beautiful amber, you owners are very lucky to have such a lovely pup.