PDA

View Full Version : *MUST SEE Amazing Pictures*

Desert Arabian
08-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Ok, in my opinion, these are some of the most impressive amateur photographs I have ever seen. They belong to a member on Lake-Link.com, which I am a member of. He posted a link to this album on that site. I have to share it here- they are amazing. I strongly encourage you to look at them, they are beautiful!!! All the pictures were taken in Wisconsin, seeing how the site is for the state of Wisconsin and all members are from WI.

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME pictures of Bald Eagles, Hawks, Ospreys, and Turkey Vultures. The eagle pictures are BEYOND gorgeous.
CLICK: Birds of Prey Pictures (http://www.jeffraflik.com/eagles.htm)

Amazing lightning and storm photos:
CLICK: Lightning/Storm Pictures (http://www.jeffraflik.com/lightningandstorms.htm)

Here are hair-raising photos of a nasty storm that hit on June 23rd, producing a tornado:
CLICK: Wall Cloud Pictures (http://www.jeffraflik.com/storm.6-23-04.htm)

Well, I hope you looked at the pictures, if you didn't you are truly missing out!!

I don't know why, but I just LOVE these pictures, had to share them. I wish I could take awesome pictures like that!

aly
08-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Very nice! I wish I had that talent.

neko1
08-05-2004, 06:11 AM
Wow those storm pictures are amazing!

Lillycat
08-05-2004, 06:47 AM
totally awesome! i loved them all, especially the birds of prey and the lightning and storms.....isnt that natures own fireworks tho? i even enjoyed the 82 goldwing....my oldest son has goldwings....the little photo of the bluebird.....so beautiful and perfect....reminded me of those old arm and hammer free sets of bird prints one could get when i was just a little girl......i still have a set of those around here someplace....now that i am 'cleaning up' around here must keep an eye out for them! thanks so much for bringing all those photos and wonderful commentary to our attention.....i will be forwarding a link to my son also. have a great day!!

BitsyNaceyDog
08-05-2004, 06:51 AM
Wow, they are great pictures!!
I showed them to Justin and he loved them too.

anna_66
08-05-2004, 07:16 AM
Thanks for sharing those YLL!

The lightening storm and Aurora pictures were my favorites! So beautiful.

bluekat
08-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Wow those are awesome pics! I love the eagle ones...probably because I love eagles:D lol...but they're all very nice!

Thanks for sharing them:)

primabella
08-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Wow! The lightning storm pictures are amazing!

And the birds of prey one.. wow. I'd love to just see an eagle. They're beautiful.

Thanks for posting these.. I loved them.

lovemyshiba
08-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Wow!!
What a talent!!!!
I just love the storm pictures!!

When we were at the beach last month, we had a storm, and I tried to get some lightning pictures--they didn't turn out:p

I especially loved seeing them as my cousin lives in Wisconsin, and I enjoyed seeing where she lives.

Thank you for sharing.

G.P.girl
08-05-2004, 10:39 AM
cool!! i really liked the lightning pictures!

Sweet Sixy
08-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Wow, those are all amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing those!!:D

Holly's mom
08-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Since I am originally from Wisconsin, and still have family there, I had to take a peek at these pictures when I saw they were taken in Wisconsin. They are awesome!!!:D

dappledoxie
08-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Those are great pictures, he is very talented!

HoRsELUvR
08-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Those are great pictures!The birds look so pretty and the lightning looks really cool.

EssTer
08-05-2004, 02:53 PM
http://www.jeffraflik.com/bald.eagle.5-26-04.a.c.jpg

AWESOME - especially this one :D Thanx for sharing those links :)

Kater
08-05-2004, 03:41 PM
You weren't kidding! Wow, amazing shots! Jeff is very talented - there is no doubt!

I think you could get shots like these too, Laura, or anyone...it just takes time and patience. Oh..and a good camera! ;)

Desert Arabian
08-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Glad everyone likes them as much as I do. I wish I could get eagle shots like that. There are tons around our cottage, but my camera is way to crappy to get any good pictures. I only have one decent picture of an Osprey sitting in a tree. :)

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Darn... the links wouldn't work for me for some reason. :(