PDA

View Full Version : PIF where are you??....

carole
08-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Is it my imagination or has Jenny aka PIF not been on PT much lately, I cannot remember seeing any of her threads recently, and I am wondering if she is ok and still with us, Does anyone know? Thanks!!

jenluckenbach
08-05-2004, 04:47 AM
I don't believe Jenny will be back to pet talk :(:( And I for one and VERY sad about this. :(:(

bluekat
08-05-2004, 08:50 AM
I don't believe Jenny will be back to pet talk And I for one and VERY sad about this

Awww really:( But why....? I must've missed something...

I was wondering where she was too.

carole
08-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Bluekat I have been told there was a falling out on PT and I am not sure why exactly Jenny left, but probably because she had her feelings hurt, obviously really bad to make her want to leave, I will genuinely miss her, and her lovely cats, she had so much to offer PT, her advice, wisdom, fun and good heart, I think I will visit her website and tell her so, its a shame another good member has left us,maybe we can persuade her to come back, heres hoping.

Amber
08-05-2004, 04:35 PM
I'm not sure, but I think PIF left because of the muticatmom argument or something.

carole
08-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Yes i think that was it, a real shame,I am suprised she left over it, but I can understand it too.:(

Fox-Gal
08-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Yes I do belive that was what caused her leaving, but what do I know.

She stated her views on things and didn't get a very good reaction to them. I feel bad if that was the cause of her leaving. Sense I did play a VERY VERY VERY VERY small part in the disagreement. Hopefully she just taking a long break and will be back soon.

We all can't agree on everything here and have the right to view things different, but it's sad to think that it might have run someone good off forever, I hope not.

AbbyMom
08-05-2004, 09:54 PM
I miss PIF too. Here's her web site:

http://www.piftails.com/

Let's ask her to come back.

NoahsMommy
08-05-2004, 10:17 PM
I miss her too. :(

carole
08-05-2004, 11:30 PM
I have just visited her website leaving a message, I have a different name over there, so I am keeping her guessing and we will see if she knows its me, I have given her a couple of clues, I would love it if she were to come back, but its not too likely, but we can always ask, JENNY COME BACK PRETTY PLEASE!!!! I notice some very familar names on PIF'S site, imagine meeting so many PTer's over there lol.

kimlovescats
08-06-2004, 12:00 AM
PIF and I have had correspondences and exchange of much needed apologies. I had hoped she would be back as well. :confused:

PayItForward
08-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Carole…It was YOU who left a message on my site!!! I guessed it was you but Jen said I had to come here for the answer (Sucker for puzzles, I am)

I haven’t left this site, I have simply chosen not to visit recently, I was very upset about one thread (which appears to have been deleted) that was the last straw but not the entire reason.

I realised that my ignore list on PT was twice the length as my buddies list and that made me think. Although there are several people who I actually like and respect on this site but for each wonderful person there are several idiots, this put me off visiting.

Foxgal,
When I was very young, I lost a ‘friend’ as I would not be do something I considered wrong. As I wept in my mothers’ arms she explained that where were two types of people in the world…Those who stand up for what they believe and those who are happy to bury their own opinions in order to follow the crowd, be it right or wrong.

As I had the strength of character to stand by my beliefs, I would also have to accept the price that some people/crowds would disagree with me and hence I would never be universal accepted. On the positive side, I have never suffered from bystander apathy and I wouldn’t be happy any other way.

Kelly,
I miss you too honey. One of my work mates might be going on the same Disney cruise as you, how scary is that!

Kim,
We are fine and I am happy we had our email conversation.

I am enjoying my life, I am visiting several different sites including mine, which are very friendly and easy going and some aren’t even about cats!!!

I am preparing for Sweet Annie’s arrival in October. We have her passport and we are off to buy her plane ticket shortly.
http://www.piftails.com/images/AnniePetPassportSmall.jpg

I am starting a cat behaviourist course in October and I have already read six out of eight of the course books.

If anyone wants a chat I am always contactable via email at [email protected] or website www.piftails.com

Love Jenny (PIF)

PS. To those people who posted here/emailed/PM’d me, thank you for being the wonderful people you are.

AbbyMom
08-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Welcome Back!:D

carole
08-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Great Stuff Jenny, I am so happy you stopped by and gave us an update on your how you are and what is going on in your life,even if you choose not to post often on PT, you know you are so very welcome, and it is great to hear from you,I respect your decisions and how you feel , but I still miss your ongoing contributions, but I will just have to visit you on your site more often.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, and as you can see you are dearly missed by many, please come by again soon, I would love to know how your course goes and the adoption of Annie is not far from my thoughts, Take care and hugs Jenny.

Tonya
08-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi, Payitforward. I'm glad to hear from you. Just wanted to let you know that I miss you! -Tonya

koxka
08-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Jenny I'm for one that was terribly missing your pots here :(

Knowing what happened I wasn't susprised you took a break. I hope everything is over and you will stay with us. :)

Ooops! Sorry i mean POST !!! :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Jenny....I figured why and was sorry.... I was so glad to see you back.....I worry about Annie you know....;) :D

PayItForward
08-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Jenny....I figured why and was sorry.... I was so glad to see you back.....I worry about Annie you know....;) :D

Annie is doing fine, we have her passport !!!

http://www.piftails.com/images/AnniePetPassportSmall.jpg

I am filling out paperwork like there is no tomorrow :eek:

Looks like Annie will be flying around the 14th October but I'll let any interested parties know nearer the time.

{{Hugs}} to everyone

Killearn Kitties
08-11-2004, 07:40 AM
Hi! Glad to hear from you. I assumed something like this had happened to stop you so completely, but you know me, I NEVER see those threads!

Glad the herd is doing fine. I worry about Tigs after his recent problem, I worry about Bramble's tummy and Annie's long journey and the cat that visits the shelter at the bottom of the garden! I was also kind of hoping for the herd's participation in the British Catolympics team. My girls are medal hopefuls, but the only ones flying the flag for the UK against some stiff opposition. :D

I thought Annie's passport would have her photo on it! Presumably the microchip is enough. Did you read about the cat with the American registered microchip who was picked up by the RSPCA in Oxford the other day!