PDA

View Full Version : Rio update!!

Rio and Me
08-04-2004, 11:37 AM
sorry for the lack of update/pic's ive been really busy, ive still been lurking.
Rio's spay went very well it all healed and the hair is growing fast, which is good because she hated her cone.
We have stoped agility for the summer untill november time.
I'll get some pic's up and running ASAP, but i dont have any days off anymore i'm dog grooming 2 x aweek and the rest is at the home 8 till 8, evenings i crash out (after playtime with Rio,
Also the ferts take up time, Rio doesnt like them or me playing with them,lol (so jeleous).
Expect pics soon (and fert pic's)
Thanks for asking
Ky and Rio

tatsxxx11
08-04-2004, 01:01 PM
So glad you guys checked in. It was relief to hear that Rio did well with her sir jury! I'll bet she's looking forward to getting back to agility come Fall! Don't stay away for long now...we need more pics of Rio, the ferrets and the beautiful English moors...especially in Autumn!:) Hugs to Rio!

KYS
08-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Glad that Rio had a good recovery from her spay. :)
Soon she will be back to her agility again. :)

Kfamr
08-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the update! We must have pictures ASAP!

Glad everythings going well. :)

cloverfdx
08-08-2004, 09:13 AM
That is great news that Rio recovered well from her Sir Jury. I bet you are looking forward to getting back to Agility. Good to hear all is well on your side of the world and i look forward to seeing new pics when you have the time. :)

pitc9
08-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Glad to hear things are going good for you both!

anna_66
08-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Good to hear Rio is doing fine:)

I'll be waiting patiently for those pictures (but please hurry, I'm not very patient;))