PDA

View Full Version : kelsey marie

Lillycat
08-04-2004, 01:52 AM
you are a darling one......and the pool is soooo "now" with the present weather! enjoy! congratulations on being dotd!!!

Molyk
08-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Kelsey Marie certainly IS a darling!! We recently lost a wonderful puppy named Kelsey Marie!! All of our dogs have Marie as their middle name. Our Kelsey Marie was so special for the short time we had her. I'm sure your KM is wonderful. She looks like she'd be a "cool" pal. Congratulations!

pipersmom
08-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Kelsey Marie, how gorgeous you are cooling your little bottom in your pool!

I love beagles and my aren't you just a special one!

Enjoy your day doll!

LHCamry
08-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Kelsey Marie

What a beautiful little lady you are. I have a beagle that looks just like you and she has a pool also. I bet you love to cool off in your pool when it gets hot. Your family sounds like they love you very much. Have a great life.:) :) :)

anna_66
08-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Oh just look at you sitting in that pool! How adorable you are!!!!
Chase, isn't that just the bestest game ever?! My kids sure love it!

I hope you have a great day, you cutie patootie DOG OF THE DAY!

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-04-2004, 09:31 AM
What a perdy beagle!! I used to have a beagle named Jake a long time ago, and he was a sweet thing too. Congrats!

tatsxxx11
08-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Good Afternoon Kelsey Marie! What a stunning bathing beauty Beagle girl you are!:) Oh, what goregous gams!!!:D You look so cool and comfy cutie, wading in your pupper pool!:D I wanna kiss you all over!:) Sigh...one day I hope to have a beautiful Beagle baby JUST like you!:) Hope today is sunny and bright so you can fit in a swim or two! And LOTS of yummy treats of course! After all, this is the day we've set aside in YOUR honor! Congratulations to you precious Kelsey Marie, our most adorable Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you Kelsey Marie! And my pups Star (the swimming Lab:D) and Cody (the Husky lifeguard;) ) send lots of slurpy licks and happy tails wags your way! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight sweet Kelsey!!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-04-2004, 01:55 PM
GOSH!!!! Kelsey Marie, We all think you are one of the most beautiful beagles we have ever had the pleasure of meeting!! You are so pretty. We can all see the show dog in you. You are just the most adorable girl in your little pool too. Mom was so thoughtful to get you the pool. You obviously love it!!! Congratulations on being our incredibly beautiful beagle DOTD sweetheart! You are stunningly beautiful!!!!! Always love your life like we do KM.:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(occasionally rainy) Florida:cool: :confused: :cool:

Jax
08-04-2004, 02:49 PM
What a purty girl you are Kesley Marie! Your name fits you very well - you look so chillllll in your little pool, too cute! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Linda York
08-04-2004, 03:07 PM
:D You are so cute! :D Such a little lady. And so smart too. You know where to go when this weather is so hot. :eek:
Congratulations on your very special day.

jazzcat
08-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Oh wow, what a beautiful girl!!! I love beagles and she is just adorable!

Congrats on your special honor!!!!