PDA

View Full Version : I'm growing chest hairs!

Tonya
08-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Haha, that probably caught your eye. I hesitated on telling this, but it's funny. So what the heck, I'll give out to much information.

I will tell the end of the story first so that I don't traumatize you. I DO NOT HAVE CHEST HAIRS.

Today, I was in the shower, and I looked down, and there were black thick hairs growing all on my chest. I soaped and soaped them but they wouldn't go away. I tried pulling at them, but they were brand new growth, so I couldn't grasp them. They were sticking out, so they really really looked like they were growing out of my skin.

Well, being pregnant sensitive me, I started thinking about how now that I have manly chest hairs, my husband isn't going to find me attractive, I'm a freak, I am going to grow a beard next, etc, etc... And then I started bawling. So, Mike came in to see what was wrong. And I barely mustered the courage to tell him "I haaaave chest haaaaairrrrrrs. boooo hooo." He was all "Honey, it's just the pregnancy hormones, I am sure that they will fall out after you have the baby."

Well, once I got out of the shower and dried off, all of my new chest hairs came out. And then I remembered...Mike had gotten a hair cut yesterday, and I'd worn his shirt this morning to do housework. haha. Whew! Close call!

Logan
08-04-2004, 12:19 AM
OK, so you don't have chest hair, right???? :confused:

You scared me!!!! :eek:

MariaM
08-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Haha! What a funny story! But..wouldn't the soap get them off, if they were just from the shirt?

Uabassoon
08-04-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by MariaM
Haha! What a funny story! But..wouldn't the soap get them off, if they were just from the shirt?

You would be surprised at how hard it is to wash of hair. When I get a hair cut (I use clippers since I have short hair) I feel like I'm washing hair off me for days. I shower and soap and all that stuff but it still doesn't wash away all the hair.

Shelteez2
08-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Working at a groomer I often get "chest" hairs. Man that hair can just get embedded in you, especially if it's a wirey type of hair. ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
08-04-2004, 06:53 AM
Thats Funny.

My husband wrote this on his website after I cut his hair:

"My wife cuts my hair. It's not hard, just an electric razor set to 1/4" over the whole thing. After she cuts my hair I usually jump right in the shower because I have little hairs all over my body making me all itchy.

Today's haircut happened before breakfast. So afterwards I was pretty hungry. I wasn't particularly itchy so I decided to get something to eat before I got a shower. So I poor my bowl of Captain Crunch and sit down in front of the computer to read the various web-comics I am addicted to. Eat eat eat, read read read. Completely oblivious to the horrors that would soon unfold.

Jerry Seinfeld once said he loves cereal because he likes "eating and drinking with one hand without looking." and that's exactly what I was doing. Well, I should have been looking, because right when I looked down to fish out the last pieces, I noticed my milk was completely covered in little hairs. Apparently they had been falling from my head into the bowl as I was eating. I'm not sure how many I ingested but I'm hoping it was enough to give me super powers. Yum!":)

pitc9
08-04-2004, 07:58 AM
OMG ... how funny!!

Glad to hear everything is okay!!!:D

Tonya
08-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Thats Funny.

My husband wrote this on his website after I cut his hair:

"My wife cuts my hair. It's not hard, just an electric razor set to 1/4" over the whole thing. After she cuts my hair I usually jump right in the shower because I have little hairs all over my body making me all itchy.

Today's haircut happened before breakfast. So afterwards I was pretty hungry. I wasn't particularly itchy so I decided to get something to eat before I got a shower. So I poor my bowl of Captain Crunch and sit down in front of the computer to read the various web-comics I am addicted to. Eat eat eat, read read read. Completely oblivious to the horrors that would soon unfold.

Jerry Seinfeld once said he loves cereal because he likes "eating and drinking with one hand without looking." and that's exactly what I was doing. Well, I should have been looking, because right when I looked down to fish out the last pieces, I noticed my milk was completely covered in little hairs. Apparently they had been falling from my head into the bowl as I was eating. I'm not sure how many I ingested but I'm hoping it was enough to give me super powers. Yum!":)

Haha, that's funny.

DogLover9501
08-04-2004, 08:55 AM
LOL That's hilarious

jazzcat
08-04-2004, 09:19 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!:D

KYS
08-04-2004, 09:49 AM
LOL! What a great ending.
THank you for the morning laughter.
(I bet your were scared untill they came off too)

G.P.girl
08-04-2004, 12:46 PM
lol!! i'm glad you don't have real chest hairs though

anna_66
08-04-2004, 12:52 PM
OMG, both of your stories were greathttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/1.gif

tatsxxx11
08-04-2004, 01:02 PM
You got me!!!:D:D:D Phew, what a relief, NO CHEST HAIRS! ROFLOL!

CountryWolf07
08-04-2004, 01:37 PM
LMAO!

RICHARD
08-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
I'm not sure how many I ingested but I'm hoping it was enough to give me super powers. Yum!":)

Imagine his surprised when, in front of his co-workers, he burps and out flies a hairball!!!!:eek:

moosmom
08-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Tonya,

Man, hormones are the pits when you're pregnant, aren't they??? Strap yourself in chick, cuz the hormone roller coaster ride gets crazier as the pregnancy progresses!! :D

Lillycat
08-05-2004, 02:29 AM
thats just tooooo funny!