PDA

View Full Version : Magoo says "Come see the only good thing about the White Coat trip"

catcrazylady
08-03-2004, 11:02 PM
There was something good that came out of today. Thank goodness!

See, my eye is all better for now!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p395231ee39e213b00cbe9d4fbe46a1dc/f792a8e5.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p50663d05ecf6e9393035bdeeb5394329/f792a908.jpg

After I rested from that awful trip I decided it was play time.
Did I hear something down there?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/paecaf03c7a2bb5b9660b0507e10dcafa/f792a8fd.jpg

I must get in on the action!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pd474c13ca2862326eb9fc142c6781db0/f792a8f4.jpg

This curly stuff from one of mamma's b-day gifts has become a favorite toy.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p014c5acb17c2ca3cb10611751de41cc3/f792a916.jpg

Mamma told me the other day about Eddie in his lifeguard outfit and HH in her rain hat with curls. I wanted to make HH proud so I tolerated these photo's! Are you ready for this?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p18a5177b559d83685b10377af9385825/f792a90e.jpg

Am I cute or what????
And that stupid doctor thought I should have been PTS! HUH!!!

Tonya
08-03-2004, 11:04 PM
Oh! Mr. Magoo! You are cute! I'm glad that you are already feeling better.

carole
08-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Aww what gorgeous pics of Mr Magoo, he is indeed one sweet kittykat, i am really pleased to hear his eye is going to be ok,he has been put through enough, all those PT prayers and positive vibes must have worked yet again. Thanks for sharing, Mr Magoo I LOVE YOU.!!!:)

jazzcat
08-03-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p18a5177b559d83685b10377af9385825/f792a90e.jpg

I love this pictures! He is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

I feel like driving up and giving that vet a piece of my mind, and my foot!

Love you Magoo!!! I'm so happy your eye looks so much better. Play your little heart out sweetie!

slick
08-03-2004, 11:07 PM
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!! Oh Mr. Magoo, I'm so sorry, I'm not laughing AT you at all. It's just that you are so sweet and lovable I can't help but feel joy everytime I see your picture. You look so cute in that curly ribbon. Just wait until HH sees you! She'll grow weak in the knees.

So glad you are feeling better sweetie. Kisses to you.

sirrahbed
08-03-2004, 11:11 PM
I love you so much Magoo!!! What would we do without you?? You are one happy, silly, playful and well-loved kitty! YES and you do look ...ummmmm......purdy...with your curls!!!:D
About that vet - he just has not had the privilege to know you like we have and I bet if he had time to, he NEVER would have said that awful mean thing. He OBVIOUSLY doesn't know anything about YOU:D :D Otherwise he sounds like a nice man and I wish we could educate him.:rolleyes:

catcrazylady
08-03-2004, 11:12 PM
He is a funny and very good boy. He takes all the pain in stride and lets it go as soon as he gets home. He acts like nothing ever happened. He is something else to live with!!! Makes me smile, and worry more than any cat I've ever had!!
What did I do without him?

edit: Debbie, we are not going to waste our time trying to educate him. Momma says I'm never ever going to see him again!!!
I have no problem with that!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

nibblets
08-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Awwwww Magoo...the ribbons are a stunning fashion statement.

His eye looks so much better! I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't fill up again.

sirrahbed
08-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
edit: Debbie, we are not going to waste our time trying to educate him. Momma says I'm never ever going to see him again!!!
I have no problem with that!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
Sounds like a good plan Magoo - it is HIS loss and OUR gain because we LOVE you!!! You deserve someone like the shelter vet:D Your Meowmie will find the right one for you! You are part of the family!

kimlovescats
08-03-2004, 11:23 PM
Oh if your vet had only seen what we have seen from Magoo!!!
The second picture (showing his eye) looks like he is grinning with relief!!! :D

The playful pics and the colorful bow pics.... are PRICELESS!!! Oh Magoo, I am tempted to drive to Kentucky just to kiss you my boy!!!!:eek: :D

RedHedd
08-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Aww Magoo! You look SO much happier with that cyst drained. I hope it stays down. And as for that vet, well, we'll have to get you one of those vet toys someone posted on PT the other day and have you beat the **** out of it!
http://www.catnipetc.com/images/khvet.jpg
Kitty Revenge
Get The Vet Cat Toy:
This is part of the Kitty RevengeĀ® Series, and we are proud to present them.
No cat likes to visit that V-person... So our surprised Veterinarian makes the perfect toy for kitty to get even for all those Vet pokes and jabs. Measures 7" tall.
Stuffed with quality fiberfill and Premium Catnip...for lots of fun!!!

BTW You look so dapper in your colorful curls! Edwina is probably jealous! :D

trayi52
08-03-2004, 11:40 PM
OMG, everytime I see Magoo, my heart just fills with love for him. I just could imagine not ever have met this wonderful little miracle. It is such a joy to see pictures of our sweet Magoo.

He does look so sweet with his curls, any cat would be so jealous of his new attire.

Magoo, I have to say I do love you! You are the greatest!

Willie:)

Grace
08-04-2004, 07:07 AM
Ah, Magoo - a day without you is a day without sunshine. You bring out the best in all of us.

QueenScoopalot
08-04-2004, 07:37 AM
Lisa, He looks soooo much better after that nasty cootie was taken out of his adorable face! And the multi-colored ribbons make a purrfect fashion statement too! I'm on my way to Kentucky too to give him a big kiss right on his nose! :D

Steffi N
08-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Dear Magoo. I am happy that your eye is better and that you are back to playing. You are so special and we all love you so much. That picture of you in the ribbons is priceless. I hope that you stay well. Cuddles and skritchies for you. :)

sirrahbed
08-04-2004, 08:24 AM
Just felt like leaving something for Magoo:
*SMOOCH* and *pat* on head :D

sasvermont
08-04-2004, 08:26 AM
What do you think? I would be willing to put up some dough to have this guy treated the next time.

Love to you Lisa, and to hubby and Mr. Magoo and his buddies

What a spirit lifter this guy is....

catlover4ever
08-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Smooch, smooch, smooch to you Magoo!!!! You are one adorable baby!!!!

catmandu
08-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Thank God,that Vet,did not ahve his way,as Pet Talk would not be the same,without Future COTD,Scrappy Magoo! Who says your Toy,should arrive Today!

Craftlady
08-04-2004, 09:04 AM
WOW his eye area looks fantastic. Love the photos of him playing.
Magoo your the best :)

K & L
08-04-2004, 09:09 AM
YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

catcrazylady
08-04-2004, 09:11 AM
You guys are so great!! Don't worry about his sweety because I will see that he only gets the best of care. I just couldn't afford one of those vets that demands hundreds up front or they won't treat. The shelter vet is fantastic! I love her to death and the only reason I took Magoo to our other vet was timing. The shelter vet is only in on Thursday's and Fridays and I was off with my grandma yesterday. I also thought it was time he met Magoo in case we needed him to care for him later on. I'm just glad that I learned a valuable lesson before Magoo was in need of emergency care!
Thank you all so much for caring about this little stinker! He is a mess but he sure has enough prayers and love coming his way that he should never be sick again!
As soon as I get home this evening I will deliver the rest of his kisses, pats, and snuggles. I will probably get chewed on during all this but I don't care! I have built up so much scar tissue that my right arm is almost numb anyway!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
I was sitting here at work missing him again. I always miss all my cats but this boy has gotten into a spot in my heart that I don't think anything or anyone else ever has. The funny thing is...he's a brat most of the time!!!
Anyone who can make it to Kentucky will definitely get to give Magoo all the smooches they want!!

DJFyrewolf36
08-04-2004, 09:16 AM
Magooster, you are proof of your meowmes great love and understanding!! What a sweet playful boy you are! How could anyone say this fellow needed to be PTS?!?! He seems so happy, even with those curls on! Fingers and paws crossed that that icky thing doesn't come back!

PS: Tell your meowme that one of those vet dolls would be a great get well gift ;)

I love you Mr. Magoo! PT wouldn't be the same without you!

Randi
08-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Oh Magoo, I'm so glad to see you're doing better now! :) I hope it won't come back!

You look so cute in that colourful ribbon and I'm sure you'll have fun playing with it. :D

Kisses and scritchies to you, sweetie!

lizzielou742
08-04-2004, 10:42 AM
Oh, poor Mr. Magoo. I wish he never had to ever go to a vet again in his whole life. Lisa, I bet you just wish you could protect this boy from all the harm in all the world the rest of his life, and spoil him rotten. I know I do!! He deserves it, after all!

Magoo, you big bundle of joy, I hope your eye is feeling tons better and that Meowmie is gave you a special treat or two for being so good at that mean ol' white coats'!!

catland
08-04-2004, 11:02 AM
I really liked the picture of Magoo playing so close to the other kitties. I can't even get my gang to play that nice!
:D

rg_girlca
08-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Oh Magoo, I don't think any other cat has ever touched our hearts so much like you have.
I'm so glad that you are feeling better and your pictures are so PRICELESS. I enjoyed each and everyone of them, especially your colorful ribbon one.:)

Kirsten
08-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Sweet Magoo, I'm so happy you're doing better! :) See, now you have fun playing with the other kitties again - and with your beautiful ribbon! :)

And your meowmie loves you sooo much, isn't that wonderful? :)

The poor boy has probably never been loved like that before in his life, and that vet doesn't think he deserves to live! :(

RedHedd, now that Luna and Lily have seen that kitty revenge toy, they want one! I told them it would not be working for them since their vet is a woman! :) Can they be ordered somewhere? LOL

Kirsten

leslie flenner
08-04-2004, 09:59 PM
l love your celebration ribbons! (nevermind mom's birthday- those ribbons were for your good job at the vets!- shsh mom!) They are SO beautiful. Besides, if they are birthday ribbons, lisa, I would love to see a picture of them draped over YOUR head! (not likely, right!?) Magoo looks so much better and hopefully whatever is underlying this buildup of fluid is not serious. What do you have in your area for Feline (specialty) vets? You know, vets who specialize in cats and might be able to pin point the problem quicker than other vets though may cost more (like my vet! cost= ouch! but at times is worth it!)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Is that a little all white royal sceptre I see? Yes, lord Magoo, I am here to serve you. <bows low> :D

I'm so glad your eye is better again Magoo, you are just too darn cute for words and if that durn ol' nasty vet could see you now, especially with all your curly ribbons. You are just so adorable and I could just smooch on you all night long. :D

Corinna
08-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Magoo you just keep showing the world how great it is.
I had a springer that was blind best tracking dog I ever had.
She had never seen as she got an infection in her eye at 3 days old. (Vet figured one of the other pups got fecal matter on a nail and scrached her eye. ) We had to hand raise her ,so spoiled rotten Pandy was raised on the kitchen table (my bed tooo at night ) had to put meds in the eye with a stomach feedig tube 3 times a day.
I won more obediance awards with her than any other dog I ever showed. God compansates them for a loss by giving a highten sense some where else.

ChrisH
08-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Oh, Mr Magoo, what a special and adorable boy you are.

Scritches and kisses sweetie.

heinz57_79
08-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Lookin' awfully spiffy in those curls, Magoo! Glad to see you're feeling better! Tons of smoochies and belly rubbs! :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Dear Mr. Magoo,

Love the look! I have some similar curls but not nearly as colorful!

Edwina

catnapper
08-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Mr. Magoo, I'm coming to this WAAAYYY late! You are the handsomest dude around! Your eye look Mar-veh-lous!