PDA

View Full Version : Wish Rhett and Tang luck.

jenluckenbach
08-03-2004, 07:03 PM
I hate the thought of playing the jinx, but Rhett and Tang have a perspective new home.

So what we need now is the power of Pet Talk to send whatever is necessary (thought, prayers, whatever) to make this happen for them. They deserve it!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-03-2004, 07:20 PM
Good luck Rhett and Tang!!!! We've got good thoughts, paws crossed, prayers, mantras, you name, we've got it going out to you two sweeties!

heinz57_79
08-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Good luck Tang and Rhett!! We'll keep all our fingers and paws crossed for ya! :)

slick
08-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Canadian prayers on the way!

catmandu
08-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Found Cats Prayers are coming,that this is the Furr Everr Home,of thier DREAMS!

DJFyrewolf36
08-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Heres to Tang and Rhett, hoping and praying you find the furrever home every kitty deserves!!

Good luck guys!

jazzcat
08-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Good luck!!

catcrazylady
08-04-2004, 10:20 AM
GOOD LUCK RHETT AND TANG!!! Prayers on the way Sweeties!

Jen, are they maybe going to the same home together?

jenluckenbach
08-04-2004, 11:52 AM
YES. One lady is coming (in less than 2 hours now) to see them BOTH! :D OH, I have butterflies in my tummy! When I was talking to this lady on the phone last night I realised that I was "gushing" as I spoke about them (especially Rhett) and actually stopped and asked her if she could tell how much I love them :o.

catlover4ever
08-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Wishing Rhett and Tang the best of luck!!!!

sirrahbed
08-04-2004, 01:10 PM
This is wonderful news that the two can stay together:) I am happy for you AND for them! The lady sounds purrfect.

rg_girlca
08-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Oh, wishing Rhett and Tang all the best. Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way that this will be the right home for them.

Jen: Deep breaths girl, deep breaths.

Please let us know how it turns out.

QueenScoopalot
08-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
YES. One lady is coming (in less than 2 hours now) to see them BOTH! :D OH, I have butterflies in my tummy! When I was talking to this lady on the phone last night I realised that I was "gushing" as I spoke about them (especially Rhett) and actually stopped and asked her if she could tell how much I love them :o. Did she adopt them? I sure hope it went well...who wouldn't want such gorgeous creatures? ;) Hope she was the right purrson for Rhett & Tang! :confused: :)

jenluckenbach
08-04-2004, 06:43 PM
The lady visited and Got to see Tang on the bookcase and Rhett under the sofa. I asked her if she wanted to lay on the floor and reach under to pet Rhett. She did and he rubbed and rolled and loved it but would still not come out (we all knew he would not)
She go to pick Tang up and put her on her lap for a moment or two.
She took the paper application with her and we set up a home visit for Monday morning. Until I see the paper in writing, I can't say for certain that she will not change her mind, but she really just thought they were gorgeous and sweet and orange is her favorite.
She IS the right person for them but it is still her call and I have seen them back out at the last minute.

jenluckenbach
08-05-2004, 02:43 PM
In my e-mail today

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your time yesterday. I appreciated seeing Rhett and Tang in
their almost "comfort zone!" After I saw how shy and scared they really
are, I know I still want them! I am now beginning to think that I'd
like to take another, too - so that I know that one of them will come
out, maybe be at the window when I get home, just give me the comfort of
knowing that there's a cat in my home who thinks I'm okay right from the
start. I'm going to keep thinking about this and let you know my
thoughts on Monday. I could be ready to take Rhett and Tang on Monday,
if you think I've got things set up in an okay manner.

JUMPING FOR JOY

catlover4ever
08-05-2004, 02:58 PM
What wonderful news!!!!!! Good job Jen!!!!!

K & L
08-05-2004, 03:10 PM
This is wonderful! You do good work Jen.

jazzcat
08-05-2004, 03:28 PM
That is awesome Jen!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

ChrisH
08-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Oh, Jen, that's wonderful!! :D :D

CatDad
08-05-2004, 05:04 PM
I am so happy to hear that the prospect is good.

Sending Prayers and happy kitty thoughts that it all works out.:)