PDA

View Full Version : Miracles Never Cease ! ! !

crow_noir
11-11-2001, 12:49 AM
(c&p: )
To: ALL (1 of 1)

out of the barf doth rise a miracle! out of the poopie doth come a blessing!
Trio barfed this morning and i also noticed round worm in her stools today. i knew i couldn't wait any longer to do anything more. so, to the store we went for de-wormer. and a vet's oppinion.
after that episode today, i had it up to here w/ not getting any help. so, i called the vet who donates services to a group here in my city that helps find homes for homeless animals. (whom i've been trying to contact for about a week.) (almost no one knows about it. they try to stay low key obviously. they run the operation from their homes. no building.) well, the office agreed the group was hard to contact, so they took some info from me, and w/ in 5 min. the group's secratary called me back. w/ in half an hour i was making the vet appointment. Trio is getting help!!!!

Nov. 11
my god! Pet Talkers, i am sooo thrilled that this is finally happening. i got the referral letter in the mail today. it all made it finally feel real. Trio is getting vet care! he he. i'm sooo happy!!!

oh! and you can probally ...oh wait! they go by state using cookies! well, i'll look for her on Petfinder.org, and give you the link when she's on it. well, at least the MI people can start looking after Mon.

yorkster
11-11-2001, 01:58 AM
Great news Crownoir! Is this the kitty that also had the broken foot? I'm not sure because I read so many stories here on Pet Talk (and elsewhere too). Good luck and please for sure let us know how things go with Trio and you. That's a cute name too!

crow_noir
11-11-2001, 03:07 AM
yeah, you have a good memory! Trio was / is the kitty w/ the broken foot/paw/leg.

man! i swear she is half blob. you feed her and you can watch her extend. :eek:

thanks about the name. i try to give animals names that aren't too bad.

i forget if i explained it or not. i didn't want to give her a crule name like stubbs or gimp. :rolleyes: (idiots!) but i also didn't bother to think of an elaborate & elegant name either since i didn't think i'd be keeping her for ANY amount of time, and the longer i think of names the more attached i get. so i did one of those think quick things. so, w/ in the day i met her, i chose her name. and since she answers to it, i kept it. (of course you know, that trio means three) so, i picked it, because of physical trait (my naming personality) and yet, it sounded nice. imo

omg! i wish i had a scanner! i mean the letter, it,... it's so real. all the little details i discussed over the phone w/ the secritary. ...all in black and white! *faints* *picks self up* *happy sigh*

4 feline house
11-11-2001, 06:53 AM
Your hard, persistent work and compassion have paid off! Good for Crow, and good for Trio!

yorkster
11-11-2001, 04:40 PM
so....you have had her now for how long? I think it's been awhile now.

crow_noir
11-12-2001, 02:09 AM
it's probally going to be a month soon.

*blush* *duck* *whispers* ...does anyone know about licencing, if you are looking for a home for an animal. i'm sure its different everywhere, but a general idea would help.