PDA

View Full Version : Nicki has a new friend

catnapper
08-03-2004, 08:22 AM
No, not a doggy friend! :D We have house guests and my friend's 2 year old daughter has taken to Nicki. She keeps telling Nicki "I love you" (which is SOOO cute to hear a 2 year old say) and her mom keeps saying, "She won't even tell me that she loves me!" :D

You should see this little girl giving big kisses and hugs to a very confused Nicki... she'snot used to all the attention, but is sitting there taking it like a trooper and giving me pleading "help me" eyes! :D My friend is surprised her daughter has taken so well to Nicki - she's usually terrified of big dogs, but has bonded so quickly to Nicki. She now supposes it is time for a dog and will start the doggy hunt once she returns home! I told her a puppy might not be the best thing for her right now, to perhaps look for an older dog that already will not nip (even playfully) at an over-eager toddler.

Tonya
08-03-2004, 08:26 AM
What a sport you are, Nicki!

cloverfdx
08-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Good girl Nicki :D

I agree an older dog might be a good idea for your friends family. I wish them goodluck in their search.

Kfamr
08-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Aww!

I'll have to send them Simba.

He adores children, and just the other night my cousin's little girl (a year old or so) wouldn't leave him alone. She adored him as well. She kept petting him, playing with his ears, and trying to give him a ball. :p

heinz57_79
08-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Way to go Nicki! :) Those toddlers can be a handful, but you're doing great!