PDA

View Full Version : Last Night...

catnapper
08-03-2004, 07:50 AM
We did not follow our routine last night - that is, we were not where we are supposed to be at 9:00 at night. We were not sitting upstairs in the bedroom giving Allen his nightly dose of loving. We were instead sitting downstairs with company and having a good time.

Allen was walking around the room meowing for scritchies and belly rubs. We would reach down and scratch him for a minute or two, but nothing serious like his normal nightly loving... so Allen decided to get serious! My friend's 3 year old daughter was sitting on the floor playing and he walked up to her and gave her a head bumpie that sent the poor child flying backwards! :eek: :D What can you say to that one? We laughed and Grant gave Allen a nice serious, heavy duty loving! :D Allen walked away happy and the 3 year old decided to plant herself next to Nicki, the protector! :D :D

Where was Pouncer during all this? HIDING! We had a gaggle of young girls who all wanted to play with him, and after an hour of having his feather wand slap in his face, he ran for the smallest hideyhole he could find! LOL I gave him some wet food as a "sorry Pouncer, you're a good boy" consolation prize (no wonder he's getting fat!)

Tonya
08-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Hehe, that's so cute!

Killearn Kitties
08-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Awwwwww! Poor baby Pouncer! He lasted very well. Most people coming in to our house don't see the cats for dust! They are SO anti-social. I just love the image I have in my head of Allen knocking that poor child over. :D

catmandu
08-03-2004, 08:40 AM
In The Found Cat Hotel,only MooseThe Magnificent,and JJJ3 come out when there is company,even company,that they like!Sounds like Allen,is the Alpha Cat!

Randi
08-03-2004, 08:53 AM
LOL! I can just picture Allen knocking that little girl over. :D Fister can give pretty hard headbumpies too. :eek:

Oh Pouncer, you got your share of little girls too - they can be quite persistent you know! ;)

Have a relaxed day today, with lots of spoiling!

catnapper
08-03-2004, 09:33 AM
No relaxation for Pouncer until saturday! My niece (who's 7) just came upstairs and deposited Pouncer into the laundry basket and he's happily staying put because my neice walked away leaving him there! :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-03-2004, 09:42 AM
LOL. Remus is a pill when it comes to company. He thinks that people are there to see HIM and not us...:rolleyes: and he turns on the extra kitty cuteness charm *well he tries, but most of the time it comes off looking really dorky lol*

Sigh Kittens

I hope Allen and Pouncer aren't too bent out of shape!

catlover4ever
08-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Don't you know by now...DON'T BREAK THE ROUTINE!!!! :rolleyes: ;) ;) :rolleyes:

It is against the law in our house.....actually last night Mark broke the routine with Tigger, so she had to go downstairs, jumped into his chair and looked him straight in the eyes and "meow, meow, meow"!!!! Mark immediately shut the TV off and came upstairs...into the bathroom, and Tigger was right on his heels. Usually everynight at 8:00 daddy gets into bed and Tigger gets her cuddle time...well it was almost 9:00 and her cuddle time was cut into...she was not happy.

jazzcat
08-03-2004, 10:12 AM
LOL!! Quite a picture of Allen and the little girl in my head now. Too funny!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-03-2004, 10:43 AM
:D :D That is so funny! I can just see the poor kid and Allen with a surprised look on his face like "Did I do that?" :D :D

Peanut is the creature of habit in our house. She does the same, if we're not in bed by 10:00, she'll come over meowing her little head off. Her daddy finally gets the hint and turns the TV off. Although I don't think it's because it's cuddle time, it's because according to daddy "everybody gets treats before bed!" My little piglet girl. :rolleyes: :D

jenluckenbach
08-03-2004, 11:51 AM
LOL. Allen is probably larger than a 3 year old child :eek:. That must have been hilarious :D (well, for everyone except the kid :rolleyes:)
Good for Nikki for being the protector!

RedHedd
08-03-2004, 01:51 PM
:D Mitzi gives me head bumpies like that - they're so hard I call them head BONKIES! She can almost knock ME over and she's the little one around here.

heinz57_79
08-03-2004, 01:54 PM
LOL I can totally see Allen knocking the poor kid over! Joey gives head bumpies like that... persistant bugger! :rolleyes: But it's your own fault for breaking the routine... what WERE you thinking????? ;)

lizzielou742
08-03-2004, 02:17 PM
AWWW! Allen, you big silly, giving big ol' headbumpies to the skinkids! Poor Pouncer too! Meowmie, what were you THINKING not following routine?! ;) ;p

catnapper
08-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Poor overloved Allen! The newness of the kids has worn off and he decided to rest on top of the entertainment center in the livingroom, overlooking all of the action. Of course, each ittle girl couldn't resist getting up and petting him! :D We could tell that our darling orangie was getting more than miffed and asked the girls to stop petting him. No sooner do we say that, my niece walks up to pet him and he took a swat and hiss at her! :eek:

They all looked at him with big eyes and walked away. He took a nice long nap on the bed in complete peace after that! :D

Pouncer has taken up postion in that small hidey-hole again! ;)

kimlovescats
08-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the funny 'visual'. Poor Pouncer, I think I would be hiding out too! Hey, maybe that is why I am fat too!!!!:rolleyes: :eek: ;)

auggie
08-03-2004, 07:14 PM
LOL! Poor Pouncer!
Phoenix can relate to getting his feather slapped in his face.
He is the only cat who hangs around whenever my grand daughter comes over.
The girls run for there lives and hide under the bed until the coast is clear.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid127/p41bf46033b9531f292cf0432b493362a/f7e73c98.jpg

carla and mike
08-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Cats really ARE just just like humans.:D

carla and mike
08-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Pheonix looks just like my Monty.
Tail and whitish color on but too but can't see in this picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/Monty1.jpg

auggie
08-03-2004, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by carla and mike
[B]Pheonix looks just like my Monty.

Wow, They do look alike! Do you have any more pictures?

carla and mike
08-04-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by auggie
[QUOTE]Originally posted by carla and mike
[B]Pheonix looks just like my Monty.

Wow, They do look alike! Do you have any more pictures?
I was thinking of sending some more in soon.
He's got a ear deformaty.But he's a beauty.We got him
at the shelter a year ago.Had a namonia and loud cough.
They were going to bring him to another shelter to be put down.
Because he was obviosly sick and been there to long.
He's a wonderful cat with a great personality.We got him just in time.;)
He's very healthy now.Super healthy.:D

auggie
08-04-2004, 06:04 AM
Aww, poor Monty!
I’m so glad that you guys saved this beautiful cat from being put down.
He is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see more pictures.
So far I’ve seen 5 of your adorable cats. Are there any more?
:)

carla and mike
08-04-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by auggie
Aww, poor Monty!
I’m so glad that you guys saved this beautiful cat from being put down.
He is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see more pictures.
So far I’ve seen 5 of your adorable cats. Are there any more?
:)
I have 9 all together.
I'll show more soon.:D :D

sirrahbed
08-04-2004, 08:53 AM
I have the funniest mental image of Allen and that little girl!:D Thanks Kim!! Poor Pouncer hiding:rolleyes:
Auggie that picture of Phoenix and your Granddaughter is precious!!! Great that he is so tolerant of her attention!!

*SMOOCHES* to Allen and Pouncer!

catcrazylady
08-04-2004, 10:33 AM
ROFLOL!!! Allen you sweetie! That was so nice of you to even offer headbumpies to a 3 year old! Mine would never go that close to a small person! Except of course for Leroy but he is goofy!
How sweet that Allen and Pouncer are so tolerant of kids. A lot of cats are not. At least it took a while before Allen told the girls that he'd had enough!
Pouncer are you out of your hidey hole yet???