PDA

View Full Version : My PT Gift Swap Box arrived!

RedHedd
08-02-2004, 10:48 PM
.... and my digicam's batteries are dead, dead, dead! :mad: Darn! Darn! Darn! I did get some cute pics with a "snail cam" and will have them developed ASAP. Neko1 (Neko, Cookie, Pumpkin & Tama's mom) the M's LOVE the gifts! Mishi has taken over the catnip Boogie Blanket as his very own; Mitzi loved the feathered leopard thing - in fact she got the wrapping all soggy before I could even open it! I hope the pic I took of Mitzi with ALL the mice on her comes out - it was SO funny! I just piled them all on top of her - she was tuckered out from being nipped up, so she didn't mind. Mishi loves the thing on the spring and has knocked it around a few times. The long red, white & blue streamer thing is a sure hit as are the feathered and sparkly wands. We have enough mice and balls to last ..... about a week before they all disappear! :D and there's enough catnip and Pounce treats to keep the kitties very stoned and well-fed! I wonder, do kitties get the munchies when they get nipped up? :D

The notepad will be put to good use. I put a pic of my RB Goldie in the frame and the stained glass cat is hanging in my window in front of my computer.

This is the first time i've participated in the PT gift swap - what fun. Michelle, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

jazzcat
08-02-2004, 11:59 PM
Sounds like a great package from Neko1. I can't wait to see the pictures, especially of the stained glass cat.

This was my first gift swap and I had a blast too!

Karen
08-03-2004, 07:44 AM
Isn;t it fun? Can't wait to see the pictures! :)

catlover4ever
08-03-2004, 08:05 AM
I can hardly wait to see pictures of the M's enjoying their new toys.

catmandu
08-03-2004, 08:44 AM
The Found Cats,are eagerly awaiting Our Gift Pack,we hope that it is nice,as catlover4ever,and Debbies!And we cant wait,until we saw what you Got!

RedHedd
08-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Well, I've spent all this evening fighting with ImageStation ... grrr. But it's done! I'm too pooped to post individual pictures, so I'll just lead you to the album - here it is:

Pet Swap 2004 Photo Album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286002155&code=11160047&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite)

Enjoy! :D

Thank you again Michelle!

kimlovescats
08-05-2004, 10:59 PM
WOW, what great stuff, and your babies sure look happy about it too!!!:D

jazzcat
08-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Great pictures. Looks like they had fun. I love the catnip flying carpet and how in the world did you ever get Mitzi to stay still with all those mice on her? Amazing!

Thanks for sharing your gift swap with us!!

neko1
08-06-2004, 05:41 AM
Awww great pictures!! Glad to see the furkids enjoying their goodies!! I had a lot of fun doing the gift swap:D

RedHedd
08-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Great pictures. Looks like they had fun. I love the catnip flying carpet and how in the world did you ever get Mitzi to stay still with all those mice on her? Amazing!

Thanks for sharing your gift swap with us!!
She was VERY tired out from opening and playing with all the gifts and just sat there while I piled them on top of her! I was amazed she let me do it and sat still for the pic (and afterwards! She didn't budge!) I wish I could have gotten a closeup, but I was using a disposable snail camera. NOTE TO SELF: MUST GET BATTERIES FOR DIGICAM!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid133/p793ba10ca4139ef575fff1cd6d8f3a45/f78bc0a6.jpg

jazzcat
08-06-2004, 10:45 AM
LOL - so exhaustion was working on your side. It's an adorable picture.