PDA

View Full Version : Meet the 6 pack. :)

Fox-Gal
08-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Well I did it again, I'm bottle feeding a 6 pack of kittens for the shelter. I don't really understand the whole story behind what happened but somehow their mother got put down. :( :( So that left these 6 guys without a mother.

A friend from the shelter called me, she said as a last resort to help raise these guys, with the promise that as soon as they are old enough that the shelter whould take them back. As much as I love kittens I can't keep anymore so this was that only way I would agree to taken them in. So for now I'm a mommy for 8 weeks or so.

I'm calling them the 6 pack for now. Their eyes just opened up the other day and they are so cute, I had to share them with you all.

I had to make them a better spot to sleep, so forgive the dirty blanket, I was just to picture happy to fix it right then. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/6pack2.jpg

You can see that the one little guy eye is just now starting to open
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/6pack1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/6pack.jpg

For some reason Blondie, the mother of the heater vent kittens has taken to the kittens. Even thought she been fixed, she still seem to want to mother them. Every time I pick one up and it crys there's Blondie coming a running. It's so cute. :D

Tonya
08-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Oh, how cute! They are adorable. I am looking forward to lots and lots of pics. *hint hint*

Fox-Gal
08-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Oh, how cute! They are adorable. I am looking forward to lots and lots of pics. *hint hint*

Well, only 8 weeks of pictures of them. I'm staying strong on this one. THEY CAN NOT STAY HERE!!!!

and if I weaken, please PTer's remind me that I have enough as it is to care for. You know how it is with kittens, they just get cutier and harder to part with.

kimlovescats
08-02-2004, 07:56 PM
How cute ... and look at all of the ORANGIES!!!! :eek:
Oh, my goodness, will you have a big time with these babies!!!
We simply MUST see pics of them every few days!!!:D

Craftlady
08-02-2004, 08:02 PM
They are so adorable. I look at the orangies and smile :)

jazzcat
08-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Oh Libby you have a heart of gold!!!!:D

Yes please do share pictures frequently. I've never been around kittens before 7 weeks of age so this will be exciting.

catcrazylady
08-02-2004, 09:33 PM
What a precious bunch of babies!!! We know you can't keep them and they will get adopted quickly as cute as they are but you can still keep us happy with lots of photo's!! You know how we are!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

rg_girlca
08-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Oh how precious. You are such a good person to take on 6 little ones. I hope someone will be able to help you with the feedings.

(I'm going to start early) Now remember Libby, YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2004, 12:10 AM
They're all so adorable and I expect to see many pictures of them over the next 8 weeks.:)
It sure is going to be hard to part with them but I'm sure they'll all find great loving forever homes.:)

catmandu
08-03-2004, 09:08 AM
There are a Lot Of Orangies there,Michaels and Roscoes and Lcuses,to be! BlessYou,for helping the Helpless!

Fox-Gal
08-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

(I'm going to start early) Now remember Libby, YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM. ;)

LOL keep telling me that......over and over and over again. :)

I have to be honest though, after all the feeding time of these guys and with the new baby bunnys we just had, here, I'm thinking at the end of the 8 weeks, I might just be ready to part with them......and take a long nap. ;)

DJFyrewolf36
08-03-2004, 09:35 AM
God bless you for caring for these kittens, for without you they probibly wouldn't have that shot at a furrever home! I think its really great how you take time out to help these little ones even though you KNOW *you asked us to be persistant :D* that you cant keep them. Its people like you that let us know that good still exists in this world!

I wish I lived closer, at least a couple of those sweeties would find a furrever home ;)

Oh and Im going to whine too: pictures pictures pictures!!

catlover4ever
08-03-2004, 09:39 AM
OH MY!!! Look at all the orangies!!!!! :eek: :eek: Actually they are all adorable. I love the tummy shots!!! Such cute little bellies they have. Bless your kind heart for helping these little ones out. Blondie must be a natural mother....seeing that she has taken to them so well.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-03-2004, 10:30 AM
Awww....what an adorable kitten pile! I love the soft orangie - is he the one with the little freckle on his nosie? They are just too darned cute - and yes, we must have pictures as often as possible so we can continue to tell you how naw-tee kittens are and how awful it is to have them around and no, you really can not keep them. ;) :D

Killearn Kitties
08-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Oh just look at those precious babies! They are soooooooo cute. That stripey, orangey, baby tail is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!:D

gini
08-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Bless your heart for taking in a six pack!

Isn't Mother Nature grand? Just look at that genetic mix!

smokey the elder
08-03-2004, 01:09 PM
What an adorable kitten pile! Four orange Borgs and a couple dark ones. The orange ones look like Topaz's kittens from April!

slick
08-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Oh my gosh that kitty pile is just the sweetest I've seen. Congrats for taking them in. I just don't know how you can let them go.

Fox-Gal
08-03-2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks everyone. I will do my best as asked and keep you
updated with pictures as they grow.

They are a handfull right now, it's a never ending thing with them, feed us, feed us, feed us and more feeding. lol But as tired as I get, they are worth it. They are so CUTE!! :D

As I feed them I keep telling myself I will not keep them, I will not keep them. I will not..............their so sweet.

Lillycat
08-04-2004, 02:05 AM
what a heart-warming kitty pile......keep those pictures coming,......when you are not feeding them that is......smile....wish i was there!!!