PDA

View Full Version : Watch Monster House Right Now!

dukedogsmom
08-02-2004, 07:07 PM
It's on the Discovery channel and it's dog themed. Going to be great! Thought everyone would want to see it. Looks like it's going to be really cool.

cocker_luva
08-02-2004, 07:13 PM
ill try to!!!

MariaM
08-02-2004, 07:15 PM
What is monster house, and am I too late?

dukedogsmom
08-02-2004, 07:17 PM
No, it just started. It's where they give a house a theme, like Mardi Gras or Vegas, and redo the inside in a week. However, tonight it's outside and it's for the dogs! Going to be really cool. Two story awesome dog house with a pool. It's on for an hour

MariaM
08-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Oh cool! I'm gonna go see if we have that channel...even though I probably won't be able to watch it all since I took a break from painting the fence:p

Edit: I found it...but it doesn't seem like they are doing a dog one.:confused: Did they just pull a trick on somebody, it being her birthday?

dukedogsmom
08-02-2004, 08:02 PM
Shoot! It's continued next Monday and it looks like that poor guy's dog died while he was doing the dog house, which was what he thought would happen. Very sad.

Fox-Gal
08-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Shoot, I just got done watching it and was wondering when the next part was going to be on. Now I don't know if I want to watch it, if the man dog died, that will just be to sad.

Although I would love to have a 2 story dog house. I wonder if they come over here and make me a dog/cat condo with a attached Iguana cage :D