PDA

View Full Version : New Wonderful Catnip Mice from Catmandu!!!

kimlovescats
08-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Gary (Catmandu) and I worked a trade of micies for the Cat Hotel plaque I made for him. WOW! We received five beautiful, hand crocheted mice, filled with that wonderful Canadian nip!!! Here is a pic of them, before they got devoured!!! :D :D

THANK YOU GARY and Found Cats!!!

Hugs,
Kim and Very Happy and Giddy Kitties;)

Craftlady
08-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Very nice :) I like all the different color combos. I can knit but can't crochet to save my life. I keep loosing stitches and making holes where they arent suppose to be placed. :)

jazzcat
08-02-2004, 07:10 PM
The mice are so cute and I love the colors.

Sounds like a very nice trade. I'm sure all the cats will have fun with the mice. Maybe we'll get pictures out of it?? Please.

rg_girlca
08-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Yes, I agree with you Jazzcat, we definitely are going to need to see pictures of them playing with their new mices.
I love all the colors.

catlover4ever
08-03-2004, 07:20 AM
My gang has been on the receiving end of those wonderful catnip mice from Gary and they LOVE each and every one of them. Every night someone finds one and plays with it.

Kim...what a great trade you were able to make.

catmandu
08-03-2004, 08:57 AM
That was a Good Trade,for me as well,as it costs 7.50,to send a US Money Order,and I would rather that Kims Cats get a lot of Fun,from these Great Aniaml Welfare Toys! And the money goes,to the Homeless Animals of Hamilton!

Russian Blue
08-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
And the money goes,to the Homeless Animals of Hamilton!

What a great trade and for a great cause! :)