PDA

View Full Version : "Tatty Bogles must loose weight" said the vet.

Heather Wallace
12-12-2001, 12:09 PM
I took Tatty to the vets today as he had been experiencing problems with his teeth and bladder. He had dental treatment a few months ago. But niw the vet says he has to be put on a diet. So no more biscuits and less cat food. Poor Tatty. He eats anything so he is not going to be happy with me. They gave him anti biotics.

To see tatty click on Heather's Happy House Guests and look for Tatty, black and white photo on
http://community.webshots.com/user/tatty104

AmberLee
12-12-2001, 12:14 PM
Hope the medicine helps him feel better quickly. Commiseration on the d**t. Perhaps when he's feeling better he'll be in a more playful mood? I find what little success I've had in the d**t arena has been accompanied with increased exercise. [And I strongly suspect that it's easier to get cats to play than to exercise!!!] ;) :D :rolleyes: :p

Thanks for the update and lots of luck. {{{Tatty}}}, hang in there, we are rooting for you!

sasvermont
12-12-2001, 12:36 PM
Dear Tatty,

I hope this diet thing works for you. You may want to try to get more exercise and not just cut down on the intake. My Mom keeps us busy with a cat fishing pole with a little catnip fishy on it. We love to play and play when she brings it out. We would love to destroy that little fishy, but our Mom puts the toy away when we get worked into a frenzy over it.

Good luck with your diet.

Love,

Graemer & Miley :rolleyes:

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: SasVermont ]

4 feline house
12-12-2001, 01:33 PM
Good luck with Tatty, but he looks okay to me! What do vets know, anyway! :D ;)

tatsxxx11
12-12-2001, 05:52 PM
So glad you got him checked out Heather! I think the antibiotics are going to make his mouth feel lots better very soon. Now, make sure he gets them ALL and finishes the bottle. (Nurse Sandra speaking! :rolleyes: ) And well, Logan can share your pain over the "D" word and furkids! LOL! And thanks for sharing your update on the baby bunsters!! You're a dear, sweet mommy to the those babies, and so devoted! :)