PDA

View Full Version : Frum: Sadie May

*LabLoverKEB*
08-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Hellow, Pet Talkerz!!! How are yoo? I'm great. Just wanted t check uppie on all of you guyz, see how everbunny is doing. How are all of my doggie friendz? My mummy told me dat Simba & Nala gotz a new baby sister! I wantz a new baby brudder or sister, but my mommy won't getz me one. Well, bye! Talk to you all soon.

Sadie May

*LabLoverKEB*
08-02-2004, 04:25 PM
*bump*

Logan
08-02-2004, 04:26 PM
And you tell your mom that we would like to see some new pictures of you, Sadie!!!!!! :) :) :)

Logan, Honey, Lilly, Zipper, and Murphy

molucass
08-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Hewwo Sadie!

Felony here! Yoo kan hab my peski little sistar Bailee if yew want!

My mum and I wunt to see more pix ub yew, or at least datz what my mum told me to sayz!

Wellz, I need to gow now, my mum wunts on the 'puter!

*woof woof*
Felony

tatsxxx11
08-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Woof, Woof, SAdIe MaY! StaR and CodY here!!! My MoMs driving Us nutz trying to Get some good Pics of us wif her new digi cammy! We're too Buzy havin' funz, swimmin and fetchin and playing to stoP for a shoot:D Hope yer havin a good summer, Sadie May! We sure would luv a playdate wif you:D Gotta go. Bedtime snackies!!! Pleeze have yer mommy piut up some pics of you...ours are comin real soon! Cutie Cody and Star***Shine!:)

dukedogsmom
08-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Duke says to come on over and share some of all those Milkbones! He's got plenty and would love to have company.

K9soul
08-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Hi pretty Sadie May! Tommy and Tasha would just love to see some new pictures of your beautiful self, we think it'd be a real treat! Any chance of convincing your Mommy to snap some pictures of you for us? :)

*LabLoverKEB*
08-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks guys!:) ;) :D