PDA

View Full Version : Naw tee Julie!

nibblets
08-02-2004, 02:30 PM
She is bound and determined to completely remove the covering from the underside of my box spring on my bed.
At 3:00 this morning I am awakened by 'RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!'
she had one little spot that she could crawl up in and hide out, now she wants the whole thing off.
NawTeeee girl!
Are there any other bed destructors out there?

catlover4ever
08-02-2004, 02:45 PM
I no longer have the underside to my boxspring....I ripped it out a long time ago as Tigger and her brother Tony got very destructive at 3 am each morning......It must be a 3 am thing with kitties...Julie, Tigger, Tony...anyone else have a 3 am NAW-TEE baby???

smokey the elder
08-02-2004, 02:46 PM
I have a one year old foster who gets into a war with TicTac every morning between 3 and 4 AM.:D

kimlovescats
08-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Oh yeaaaaaaa..... no boxspring mesh left in this house!!!:rolleyes: :D

nibblets
08-02-2004, 03:07 PM
I wonder what it is about box springs that are so inviting to these kitties? I believe I will finish the job for her because the ripping sound is just awful. It scared poor Buddy to pieces.

jazzcat
08-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Jazz uses it as her upside down motor speedway. Why do they decided to play with it at 3 am. That seems to be when Jazz's race begins too.

AmberLee
08-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Hmmm, California cats must be lazier... We attack box springs rippie things at 5:30 a.m.

Livvy

prechrswife
08-02-2004, 05:57 PM
We have one of those, too. His name is Samson. There is an old thread here somewhere with a story about my husband and me trying to get Samson out of the boxspring so we could go to the vet. I don't have time to go into detail now, but let's just say that it was a real adventure! He also hides there when strangers are in the house.

nibblets
08-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Hmmm, California cats must be lazier... We attack box springs rippie things at 5:30 a.m.

Livvy
Must be the time zone...:D

catcrazylady
08-02-2004, 09:06 PM
ROFLOL!!! There seems to be a lot of box spring kitties here! Leroy "plays" the box spring BOING BOING game when he thinks it's time for me to get up. That is step number 1 right before the dance he does on my head! Ours usually starts around 4:30am!

rg_girlca
08-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh yes, I have also had box spring kitties.

Julie that was nawtee of you sweetie, but you are still one of my favorite kitties.

Who can stay mad at that sweet adorable face of yours. You could bat those pretty eyes of yours at me and I would give in to your every whim.
Just like I do for my baby Chipper.:D

jenluckenbach
08-03-2004, 05:50 AM
My boxspring in directly on the floor ;). So what do MY kitties do? They use the sides as their own personal scratching post. :rolleyes:

catmandu
08-03-2004, 09:06 AM
When I first moved,into the House,Michael was scraed by all the space,as he was used to the small apertment!He ripped a hole,in the muslin,and hid literally,under the bed! And here,I was afraid,that he had gotren out! I cant tell you,how releived,I was to see the LittleOrange Lump,under the bed!