PDA

View Full Version : Just a spoon full of sugar..

RICHARD
08-02-2004, 02:07 PM
makes the medicine go down!!!!!

Pensioner's radio sparks call to police

A bad-tempered German pensioner could be charged with wasting police time after complaining about loud music - from her own radio.

Elsie Weiss, 71, from Mulheim called police late at night to complain she couldn't sleep because of the noise.

But police who turned up to investigate found the music was coming from the pensioner's own radio that she had left on full volume in the back garden earlier in the day.

A police spokesman said they were considering sending her a bill for the time spent on the call and said:

"She had taken the radio outside and left it switched on full volume when she went inside," said a police spokesperson.

A neighbour said: "She always plays her music really loud - for once she gave herself a taste of her own medicine."

------------------------------------------------

I don't get it.....she complained about HER music????
:confused:

;)

Randi
08-02-2004, 02:52 PM
LOL! I hope I don't end like her!! :eek:

Amber
08-02-2004, 03:49 PM
LOL!

:D some people I tell ya...

slick
08-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Maybe we should invite her to Gini's next year. We had the conversation now all we need is music. The neighbours must be used to it by now. :D :D

DJFyrewolf36
08-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Ummm, you'd think since she left it on she would at least like the station.

I make it a point not to whine about a radio unless I hate the selection ;)

Sadly, this sounds oddly like an incedent that my grandmother was involved in :rolleyes:

Tonya
08-02-2004, 11:38 PM
LMFAO! That sounds like something my mother would do!

My mom used to yell at my brothers and call them Son of a bit$#es. We used to get a kick out of that because she was calling her own self a bit$#.

jazzcat
08-03-2004, 12:16 AM
LOL!

Me in the future.

gini
08-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by slick
Maybe we should invite her to Gini's next year. We had the conversation now all we need is music. The neighbours must be used to it by now. :D :D

Nope, I have already been busted for playing 'IT'S A SMALL WORLD' really, really loud. They told me that if I did it again, they would put me on the ride non-stop.