PDA

View Full Version : We will miss you Rocky

nibblets
08-02-2004, 01:30 PM
My 12 year old 'nephew dog' Rocky lost his battle with bone cancer this weekend. He will be deeply missed by his Mom & Dad and his little toy poodle sis, Mookie.
Rocky was a good friend to many and always met everyone with a wagging tail and lots of love. He and Mookie made quite a pair. Both are that beautiful chocolate brown color. Rocky was so gentle and tolerant when little Mookie came to live with them. She obviously loved her big brother.
He fought long and hard against his illness, living about 6 mos longer than the Vet predicted. Just as his pain became great enough to make the call and have him PTS...he passed on his own with my brother and sister in law present.

We will see you at the Rainbow Bridge Rock...until then, run like the wind and find Grandpa...He's there waiting on you.
God speed Sweetie!
Love, Auntie Deb
http://www.jeansdogshop.com/tr-famouspaintings/TR-Cherubs2-Lab-Chocolate.jpg

My Peanuts
08-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Poor Rocky. :( He won't have any pain at the RB.

RIP Rocky :(

pitc9
08-02-2004, 02:33 PM
Rip Sweet Rocky!! Play Hard!!

Logan
08-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Deb, I am so sorry that Rocky is gone, but I am glad he is not suffering. :(

slick
08-02-2004, 03:13 PM
RIP Rocky. You will be missed and not forgotten. :(

pipersmom
08-02-2004, 04:20 PM
Sweet Rocky, have fun at the Bridge. Rest well sweetie.

tatsxxx11
08-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Bless you beautiful Rocky. What a very special pup you were and so very, very loved. The humans and Mookie are going to miss you so terribly, sweet boy so please send down your love to them to comfort them during these difficult days. And wait pateintly there at the RB for them with Grampa until that very happy day when you are all together again. Run like the wind, tail high, healthy and whoile again, beautiful Rocky.

My most heartfelt condolences to you Deb and your family on your great loss. What a wonderful lifle Rocky had with you all these many years. I'm so comforted to know that he passed at home, peacefully, with his family and Mookie at his side. Hugs to you friend. Sandra, Cody and Star

Sudilar
08-03-2004, 04:26 PM
So very sorry for your great loss of Rocky. He is now painfree and running with joy at RB and waiting til you meet again. Hugs.

nibblets
08-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Thank you for your kind words and care. You all know how special these pups are and how they tug at your heart.

He was a wonderful dog and boy could he talk with his eyes.
He was as much a family member as any of us humans.

anna_66
08-04-2004, 11:58 AM
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news today.

Please let your family know they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anna

LorraineO
08-05-2004, 11:33 AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss,,,
Rest easy Rocky.....

lizbud
08-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Rest in peace Rocky. You will be missed.:(