PDA

View Full Version : Laura (UABassoon)... Pics please??? =)

heinz57_79
08-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Ok Laura... I know you get yourself a brand new, kick @$$ camera on your birthday... so why haven't we seen any pics of Corky and Tibby????? There were pics of Tuna and Pocky when you got them, Mokey, when you got her.... but I don't think I've seen pics of Tibby or Corky since I joined PT! I think you're dropping the ball here! :)

PICS!! WE NEED PICS!!!! :D

catlover4ever
08-02-2004, 01:34 PM
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tibby, Corkscrew, Tuna and Pokey.....we need to see some pictures!!!! PLEASE!!!!

kimlovescats
08-02-2004, 01:44 PM
YES Laura .... can we PLEASE see Tibby and Corkscrew pics!!!???:D

Uabassoon
08-02-2004, 01:46 PM
I know I know! I've already had a request and I've been trying to take pictures. The problem is all they do is sleep in the same postition all day every day and never move! So I have about 100 pictures of them doing the exact same thing! I'll try waking them up in a little bit and try to get some more pictures.

heinz57_79
08-02-2004, 02:48 PM
Get them some catnip! Or I'll come over and make crepes... they were awake then! hehehe ;)

Uabassoon
08-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
Get them some catnip! Or I'll come over and make crepes... they were awake then! hehehe ;)

Hmmm maybe I won't take pictures of them so that way you can come make me some crepes!

slick
08-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
The problem is all they do is sleep in the same postition all day every day and never move! So I have about 100 pictures of them doing the exact same thing!
:D :D :D That's why I don't post many pics of Max and Specks. The only effort they make all day is to roll over to the other side :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and for them it's exhausting work and they need another 4 hour nap.