PDA

View Full Version : The Cats are Invading Square One

catmandu
08-02-2004, 10:25 AM
As we speak,the Most Luxurious Mall,in the Region,And there were so Many cats here , Scappy Magoo,anfd Friends,PouncerandAllen,The Eddies,one From Chicago,and Richards Eddie ,and Edwina,Koxkas Cats,The Luckenbach Cats,and Kims Cats,Queen Scoop a Lots Cat! And pay its forwards Cats And Austrailian Cats,German Cats and Samantha,And Friends.And Lots of Dogs,and Sipoweitz,The Teaxas Frog,and Pandy!And Several Fearl Cats,that are enjoying,a rare Fun Day! And Shelter Cats,and Karina,who has brought her Kittens!And of course the sirrabed,and Family Cats,and Neko Ones Cats! I am sorry,if I left out anyone,but I am having a Senoir monent! Feeder,of the Found Cats!

slick
08-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh my, it sounds like quite the partee!!!!! Max and Speckles are too old to fly now so they prefer the quiet corner on the deck at home. Sure hope you've got pictures. :)

Barbara
08-02-2004, 02:51 PM
I think they are all here one day earlier because they have to practice for a choir tomorrow:D

kimlovescats
08-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh Gary, it sounds like they are having such a wonderful time! Please do be sure that my Angel is a good girl ... she has well, ummm been feeling a bit too frisky lately!!!:rolleyes: Please be sure she stays OUT of Frederick's of Hollywood!!!:eek:

Killearn Kitties
08-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Well no wonder I haven't had a call from them! They are obviously having far too good a time with their friends to worry about me back home worrying about them!

I do hope they are behaving themselves and I don't see them on the news tonight. :D

catnapper
08-03-2004, 07:57 AM
Gary, can we send Pouncer and Allen? They are being loved to death by a bunch of young girls! They'd love to get out of the house and see all their PT cat friends again!

catmandu
08-03-2004, 08:53 AM
If this Mall Invasion thing catches on,No Mall in the USA,or the World will be safe!