PDA

View Full Version : A little meeting with RobiLee (Robin)

anna_66
08-01-2004, 08:49 PM
What a wonderful day we've had! Robin came up today to see us:)
Needless to say she brought the dogs some yummy treats and she brought me 2 candles:D

The dogs were so excited to see her, expecially Roxey!
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC613415E_1.jpg
That girl was all over her:o
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC6133FB6_9.jpg
And of course little miss Huney was happy to see her too but Roxey just kept getting in the way I just couldn't get a good picture of them:rolleyes:
And Robin couldn't help but pose a little with the famous Angus:p
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC6134043_3.jpg

We had such a wonderful day visiting the time just flew by. Before we knew it, it was 9pm so she had to head home since it was a 2 hr drive.

But before she left she adopted one of my cones. Yes, I never told anyone but I adoped 2 cones (brother & sister). They had been dropped off at my work and no one ever came to get them so I decided they needed to come home with me. The boy was very dirty and scratched up but the girl looked pretty good since her brother had given her shelter under him.
Of course I had to give them a good bath since they were very dirty
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC6133FB6_1.jpg
And here they are after their bath with a new bandana.
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC6133FB6_3.jpg
Needless to say the girls had to check them out.
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC6133FB6_5.jpg

So anyway, Robin took the little girl home. I think it was just meant to be;)
Neither one of them have names right now but as soon as we name them we'll be sure to let you know!

Too bad she wasn't able to bring Katie or Tori, but I think my kids enjoyed monopolizing her time while she was here!

Thanks again Robin for coming up, we had a wonderful time with you!

carole
08-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Gosh sounds like you all had a real fun day, thanks for sharing and the pics are just great, Robin you are looking great and so happy, and so loved by those gorgeous overgrown puppies.:) :cool:

MariaM
08-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Awww! Great pictures! :)

Don't mind me asking but......I don't get this pilon/cone thing. I've seen some people talk about it a few times on here.....new breed of cone I think...that collapsible one...but I just don't get what its about:confused:

heinz57_79
08-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Looks like you guys had a good day! I wish I could get some PTers to visit me... hehehe Laura lives 2 seconds away and I NEVER see her! :D I love the pic of Robin and Angus!

Corinna
08-01-2004, 09:08 PM
As I remember it the adopt a cone started as a April fools joke and it just took on a life of its own.
Great pictures of the kids and Robin.

carole
08-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Maria I have been here for sometime, and I don't get the cone thing either, anyone care to explain? Thanks.!!

carole
08-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks Corinna you must have posted your reply as I posted mine, at last I understand now lol.

shais_mom
08-01-2004, 09:45 PM
aawww!
I am glad that you had a mini meeting!!!
wow, it's closer for her to get to you then it is for both of you to come to Findlay!!!
great pics!!

KYS
08-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Sounds like Robin got lots and lots of loving over at your place.
I hope Tori and Katie don't get to jealous. ;)
I think you both need to name your cone heads now.lol

lovemyshiba
08-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Looks like a great day!! Kisses from Roxey, lovin from Huney, and hangin with Angus--what more could a girl ask for??

Thanks for sharing the pictures--sounds like it was a fun day!!

RobiLee
08-01-2004, 10:59 PM
I'm home!!! I have been trying to post for the past 10-15 minutes, but my girls are all over me....LOL. It is just cracking me up. Sniff, sniff, lick, lick...hehehe...hmmm...wonder what they could be smelling on me....hehehehe. They are still here and just won't leave me alone. Do you think it could possibly be the scent of Anna's lovely and handsome furkids!!!.....Yep, I think that is it ;) I have even stood up for awhile just so they can get it all over with but they just can't seem to get enough!

It was a great day! I had such a wonderful time visiting Anna and her family. Roxey and Huney were just as beautiful as ever and of course Angus was the perfect gentleman. Yes, everyone I got to spend the day with that big beautiful boy!:p He is awesome! I got to lay right beside him and even rest my head on top of his. What a sweetheart. I just can't say enough about those 3 furkids.

Anna and Mark are fantastic and made me feel right at home and I have to tell you that Anna is a wonderful hostess. She of course spoiled us with a gift bag full of goodies for me, Katie and Tori. So sweet!

Oh and I have to tell you that I got to watch Angus play with his big red ball. I have seen him with it in pictures but it was just so awesome to see him so happy and playing with his ball. I just loved it!

And...yes, I adopted one of Anna's cones :D Geesh, now the pressure is on to give her a good name. One that works really well with her brother's name. ;) :p

I could just go on and on about my day. It was simply wonderful and I before I knew it the clock said 9pm :eek: and I had to head on home.

I just want to shout out a great big thank you to Anna, Mark, Angus, Roxey and Huney for welcoming me into their home and making me feel so comfortable.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Hugs to Anna and her crew.......Robin :D

P.S....Next time I want a picture with Huney also!!

EssTer
08-02-2004, 05:25 AM
Aww, RobiLee is so happy to meet Anna's doggies :) I'm jelous LOL :) Those are great pics :)

RobiLee
08-02-2004, 07:56 AM
Hehehe...I had to come back and look at those pics. I must say that I think I look extremely happy in those pics also...lol! How could I not be!

I slept like a baby last night and woke up still thinking about my wonderful day at Anna's. :D

anna_66
08-02-2004, 08:19 AM
I'm so glad that you had a good day as well Robin!

I bet your girls really were glad to have you home last night, I'm sure they missed their mommy:D

Now it's my turn next! I can't wait to come to your house and see you, Alden & the girls!!!

Thanks again for coming!

dukedogsmom
08-02-2004, 08:34 AM
I am SO jealous! I want so much to meet all of you and your dogs. I wish I could just up and leave and come up there. Looks like you both had a great day! Love the pics.

cloverfdx
08-02-2004, 08:43 AM
What great photos, it looks and sounds as though everyone had a wonderfull day :D.

Kona & Oreo's mom
08-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Those are great pictures! I can really see how happy everyone was. Glad that you had a good day.

Kfamr
08-02-2004, 09:43 AM
*jealous* *jealous* *jealous*

I wanted soooo bad to go to Anna's while we were up there! :p
And to Robin's! *jealousy*

Great pictures!

pitc9
08-02-2004, 10:50 AM
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!

Great pix!!!

Logan
08-02-2004, 12:11 PM
What a fun day for both of you! I know that the 3 pups at Anna's house loved all the attention too!!! :D Before I read your response, Robin, I was already picturing the big "sniff" that you had to get when you walked into your house!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us!!

Logan

GoldenRetrLuver
08-02-2004, 12:25 PM
FUN! :D

I love that picture with Robin and Angus. I'm jealous!