PDA

View Full Version : Do u know whats wrong??

Squirrelgirl526
07-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Hello, MY cat just had 6 kittens and she is now leeking blood clots, throwing up, and having diarea is there something that is seriously wrong or is this normal for the most part?:( If u can anwser my questian, please respond soon:) thank you, Lori ( PS. IF MY CAT DOES NOT GET BETTER SOON THAN I WILL BE TAKING HER TO THE VET. )

lizzielou742
08-01-2004, 12:04 AM
That does not sound good at all! I would try to get her in to see a vet as soon as you can. Is there a lot of blood? I don't have any experience with birthing, but I don't think this sounds normal. Is there a 24-hour emergency vet you could call? Let us know what happens, and I hope your kitty is OK. Good luck, sorry I wasn't more help.

rg_girlca
08-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Oh this does not sound normal at all. I have had a few females who have given birth and none of them ever went through that.
I would get her to a vet ASAP.
Please let us know how she is doing.
Please call an emergency vet NOW.

rg_girlca
08-01-2004, 12:05 PM
How is your mama cat doing today???????????

Squirrelgirl526
08-01-2004, 01:13 PM
my mama cat is doing much better today she went 2 the vet and is doing just fine:) thanks for all help and advice:)
GOD BLESS,
Lori

rg_girlca
08-01-2004, 01:35 PM
Thank you so much for the update.
I'm so glad to hear that you brought her to a vet and she is doing better now.

I'm sorry that I didn't welcome you to PT...soooooooo....
Welcome to Pet Talk Lori. Why don't you go into either Cat General or General and introduce yourself and let us know more about your furbabies okay.

Take care of those little ones and hope to hear from you again.:D